A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
494 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 40 - DONE!  (Read 20830 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

panthera

Mostly Noctural, Feline Loving Crafster :D

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008 10:47:14 PM »

I'd like to claim for GIRLOSUN_9 for unpainted wooden nesting dolls  Smiley

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I'm in Streaky Bay, South Australia, late 20s, carer of 2 special needs children (Autism & A.D.H.D for those who are curious) as well as my partner who has an aquired brain injury, also have a cat, a dog and a baby wild cottontail rabbit. Life is busy and hectic at the best of times here, but we get through it 

I dabble in many different crafts, but don't do any of them consistently, except sewing.

I love to learn new things!.

I love the colours teal and chocolate brown

I love natural fibers such as hemp, cottons, canvas, calico and linen.

We are working on leading a simpler life this year as the price of things here in Australia is getting rediculous   Angry, being self sufficient isn't a choice anymore it's a neccesity   Wink

Crafts

A crochet hook roll with crochet hooks to get me started.

Travel wallet

A tam (crocheted, preferably in rainbow hand dyed homespun (?) angora or similar soft wool)

I would love a pair of pure wool hand knitted socks (for my DH- shoe size 11)

1950s Happy Homemaker theme embroidered linen tea towel for decorative purposes. (I'd give to my nan for christmas she loves 1950's and pin-up)

Fabric wall/over door organiser

Anything from my wists

Craft Supplies

Fat quarters - cotton, hemp, canvas, calico or linen of any color (except pastels and tan/yellows)- I'm a novice sewer trying to build a stash.

Any interesting fabric, fabric scraps, colorful trims, colorful elastic or elastic thread, rickrack, bias tape...you get the idea :p

Polymer/Fimo clay kit and directions to get me started . . .

Pinking scissors/shears

Jar of randomness... I've seen some very cool "whimsy jars" around and I just love the idea of getting a jar filled with bits of wonderfulness (i.e. beads, charms, Buttons etc)

Altoid tins

Buttons

Extras

Chocolate /candy (lollies)---(always appreciated) especially brands we don't see in Australia such as Hersheys e.t.c  Grin

Food from other countries.

*****Thankyou in advance to anyone who claims me  *****
I've tried to just to put in only the things I need or would like to have, many of the things in bold I would either use or gift to family for christmas, our budget for presents this year isn't very big due to a looming recession over here 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008 10:51:42 PM by panthera » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eightdandelions
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008 11:39:41 PM »

I would like to claim panthera for a jar of randomness and something secret from your wists!

This is my first claim (ever), 1,0,0.

My name is Samantha, and I live in Washington state, in a rapidly expanding suburb-cum-poorly designed city.  I have one daughter, Tegan, who is 15 months old, and is the absolute pearl of my life.  I recently graduated from Western Washington University, which was in a very well planned small town with a lot of history and a booming local economy.  My mom was a no nukes hippie, and I'm very proud of that.  I don't like extravagance, at least not the kind that looks conventional and expensive.  (I am not, however, above a $300 collection of fabric inside my coffee table...)  I am a liberal, an attached parent, an environmentalist, a lover of nonfiction and documentaries, and of course, a DIYer.  I watch the Daily Show every day, and The Office every week.  I love NPR, and absolutely love This American Life.  I like bold colors, literary references (I was a creative nonfiction major), indie music (not the bs they tout as indie now, but actual indie music-- folksy, underproduced, quirky, intelligent music), hippie nostalgia (a la ma mere), owls, pigs, hearts, and pretty much anything that makes you look twice.  Dislikes: Lenny Kravitz, Ford Taurus, and dogma.  And ignorance.  And bacon.

Let's get to business!

Crafts

Felt food for my daughter.  We have a pancake breakfast and a banana; anything else would be welcomed.  (No bacon.)

Silk screened t shirts with things I would find funny or ironic.  For example: I have a T shirt that has a big cross on it and in a circle around it, it says, "Every woman deserves an opportunity."  Which I find ironic.  Or like, a play on there/their/they're.  (I'm studying to be a member of the grammar police, aka a copyeditor.)  Or a shirt that says DIYODS.  Or "Nixon's Head 3008" (Futurama).  Or something else quirky, or something in French.  Again, I like bold colors and my favorites are teal and purple.

Some knitted wool longies for my daughter.  My http://www.wists.com/eightdandelions has a few examples of colorways and patterns I like.

All natural bath products or soaps.  Please use only essential oils for scenting.  The three ladies in my home (my daughter, myself, and my mom) are all very sensitive.  We love lavender and ganrdenia.  (We're girls.)

Bath crayons for my daughter and nephew to color on each other in the bath with.  (Again, be sure the ingredients are natural and safe.)

A custom stamp of a duckfoot, which is my shop logo, paddleandquack.etsy.com  Actually, three duck feet in a walking type maneuver would be lovely.

Handmade cosmetics, mostly blush, with all natural ingredients.  I am like, really paranoid about what touches me.  Mica, I've heard, makes for a nice blush.  Also, I'm white as white can be, so in this respect I'd prefer subtle rather than bold. Smiley

Hair bows on clips for my daughter.  I rarely brush her hair, but I wish I had a reason to.  Clips could do that for us. 

Knitted/ crocheted leg warmers.  Doesn't matter which fiber, but I'm sensitive to rough wool.  Prefer naturals.

Cute stitch markers.  I love the kind made from Scrabble tiles.  I'm currently using paperclips, though, so anything is a step above that.

Needlepoint pillows with ironic/ridiculous sayings on them.  Not too big.  Something like, "The best friends are the ones who expect nothing from you."  Which one of my good friends actually said to me.  Not that exact thing, though, because I'm totally making that one for him for Christmas.

Some kind of Obama memorablia.  I am totally riding the high right now.  Again, a needlepoint would be cool.  Yes We Can, Change We Can Believe In-- pure gold.

A wristband with any kind of Star Trek reference.  (I am parterned to a Trekkie... hopefully that didn't just change your opinion of me.)  Or Nintendo, or space, or something Celtic, or any kind of ancient symbol.

Supplies:

100% wool yarn, or 80% wool with nothing absorbant in the blend, especially BFL, merino, dare I ask it-- cashmere?, anything that would make good longies for a sensitive baby girl.  Alpaca, mohair are ok as additives.  Purewool in anything but 1 ply.  Girly colors.

A custom merino colorway to match Heather Ross's Goldfish fabric.  I would love you.  Especially on Gaia or BFL.

A 1/8 inch hem foot that will fit a Brother machine.  Snap on.

Wool felt squares in vibrant colors to make felt food from.  She's gonna get some felt food for Christmas one way or another!  Smiley

Amy Butler bag patterns.  Cut or uncut.  Especially the nappy bag, but really any.

Alexander Henry's fabric, "Love American Style".  It used to be at my local Joanns but it's sold out... and it aint comin back.

Any of Heather Ross's kid prints.  I would love you forever.

Photo emulsion stuff so I can try my hand at silk screening.

Scrabble tiles.

Bottle caps.

I will try rack my brain and add some more later.  Hopefully I don't stall everything out!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008 11:46:09 PM by eightdandelions » THIS ROCKS   Logged
elmpixie
I need my hat, but not for my head...

Four's Treble

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008 12:31:18 AM »

This is my 3rd claim, none sent, none received. 

I claim eightdandelions for a bunch of random stuff!

Top choices are in red!!!

updated!

Only all natural/not itchy yarns and fabrics please! Wool is fine, but I prefer a nice wool mix for softness sake. 

Im a California girl at heart living in Long Island NY so warm things are always appreciated! I like rich earthy colors (browns, blues, greens, purples, greys and things like burnt orange, and mustard yellow) I LOVE penguins, rays and octopi, Doctor Who, and Terry Pratchett.  I also played the violin for 18 years before being forced to stop due to an injury right before I went to Julliard, so violin/classical music themes are close to my heart and very appreciated. 

HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY would like a GOCCO japanese print maker... if you have one you don't use, I'd be willing to negotiate for it... crafts/money/cleaning your kitchen for the next 30 years perhaps?

Also anything from my Ravelry favorites list if you have a Ravelry account.  Check here. (this list is HUGE and seriously, Id love anything from it)
Id also love what Im calling a Ravelry Kit where you pick something from my Ravelry favorites list, and send me what I need to make it (basically, the pattern, enough of the right kind of yarn, the right needles and any notions needed) If you have lots of yarn and needles, but no Ravelry account, PM me for a somewhat smaller selection of patterns Id love to do that I have put aside. 

Anything from my wists
I keep them very carefully updated on a regular basis.  I would love to receive anything from them. 

CRAFTS

Knitted/Crochet Things

Joodito Super Chubs or something inspired thusly:
here

Fingerless gloves like this in olive green.

Thick knitted leg warmers, like this, or this

Swiss Cheese Scarf pattern here
(not in grey though, maybe a mustard yellow instead?)

A long loop scarf like this in all earthy colors. 

A Cloche like this. (I have a pattern I can send thats almost the same)

Hats like this, this, this, or any of the hats from here.

Sewing

ANY 1950's style dress (with full skirt, no pencils)

Small purse made to some specifications just big enough to hold my everyday items.

A coffee bag like this

pinafore... any pinafore. like this.

Wrist cuff wallet like this, or this

Dress like this.

Belt with pocket like this.

Fabric Portfolios for school, like drawing portfolios (with space for an average 3 ring notebook on one side and loose papers on the other side) I need 3-4 matching ones eventually, but even one would be totally awesome Amy Butler has a pattern for kind-of what Im looking for (its here), and there are a few tutorials as wellhere's one that's almost exactly what I want.  here.

Bubble dress, or any other Jersey knit dress that doesn't cling to the hips. Like this

Other stuff

Custom made reusable stencils

Felted wool stones in shades of grey, around 1.5-2 inches in diameter. 

A long chunky necklace with interesting bits of wood, stone, and vintagey tidbits. 

Headbands like this, or this or this.

Feather hair fancies, like this, or like any of these. (but no fake colors please!)

A beautiful plush or needle felted banana slug (very realistic looking)

I would absolutely love a needle felted, realistic looking Emperor Penguin (even a family perhaps or just a baby?)

Something to wear (skirt, shirt, underwear, scarf, dress, etc) with an octopus, penguin, ray, banana slug, Doctor Who theme, Terry Pratchett theme, Killer Bunny theme, my tattoo, or something off of my username.

Id love someone whos really good at graphic design to help me design a logo that has to do with my username. 

A rubber stamp with my tattoo on it (look here)

SUPPLIES

BIGGEST WISH:
Feathers! No fake colors, but feathers feathers feathers! Lots and lots of feathers. 

Wooden embroidery hoops, especially vintage. 

Vintage or interesting lace.  One foot square at least. 

Wool felt in earthy colors.  NO NEONS. 

10 foot lengths of vintagey lace, yarn, or soft fabric in natural fibers and earthy colors to make a rapunzel scarf.

Roving for felting, pre-dyed earthy colors. 

Skeleton keys like this, this, and this
Old typewriter keys...

The little pieces that you screw to the back of something to make it into a belt buckle.  I cant find them ANYWHERE.

Small glass vials like this in any shape, even just straight vials. 

Origami paper, particularly kinds made out of interesting materials like net, linen, rice paper etc, but of course just normal paper as well!

Wool Fabric, (fleece, flannel, boucle, tweed, gabardine, crepe, worsted plaid, etc) in earthy colors.  At least 1.5 yards, 2-3 preferred.  (example here)
3 yards of a soft flannel with penguins or octopi.
Jersey Knit fabric in rich earthy colors. 2 yards minimum of each color. 

Fabric Paints (not puffy)
Fabric Markers
Bleach Pens

Bamboo Knitting Needles (particularly circular, various sizes and kinds)
A Yarn Winder
A bead loader/spinner
(lightly used is fine for all of the above)

Plain Silk Mens Ties Most colors

Old plain brown leather belts so I can make one of these

A Beginning Resin Kit

Vintage womans patterns (bust 38) 1965ish or older

Any number of various craft books, lots on my wist, and Amy Butler books.

EXTRAS

BEESWAX CANDLES

Small boxes... not kitchyI really really need little boxes, I use them for EVERYTHING. Jewelry, hair clips, make-up, ephemera, camera cards, vitamins, band-aids, needles, pins, buttons, beads, and just about everything else small you can think of.  Seriously, Id really love a pretty, nice, small box.  Or two or three.  This could be something you have lying around and throw in as an extra, OR something you make beautiful as my whole wish.  TALK TO ME ABOUT IT THOUGH PLEASE! No more cardboard!

Anything hookah related I just bought a beautiful Mya hookah, and Id love more to go with her.  Hose covers, shisha, wind covers, cleaning tools, bowls, well, anything really

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008 03:07:54 AM by elmpixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST
BLOG

Couture
Bag with a plan
Wearables
Wall-E
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008 10:21:56 AM »

Hello! I claim elmpixie for a long chunky necklace with interesting bits of wood, stone, and vintagey tidbits.  And Headbands like "this, or this or this" Smiley

This is my first claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received

My name is Claire and I live in New Jersey. I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything hippie/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and purple and I like every kind of fabric EXCEPT velvet (EEP! gives me the willies). Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

Crafts I would like:
- Stuffies! Cats, rabbits, cupcakes - any color
- Amigurumi! any subject would be lovely
- Cotton Kimono-style bathrobe (i'm pretty small - PM if you need sizes) any color, print
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=853506&navAction=jump&search=true <---something like that

- Knitted animal or vegetable
- Pencil Skirt (work appropriate, if possible!) - PM for size
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) handmade or otherwise <--- thanks animegirlie!
- Large purse - perhaps owl, bird pattern
- "Steampunk" Wrist cuff (I have seen SO many awesome ones around here... if I can find the link, I'll post it)
- Fingerless gloves! in teal, olive green, orange...
- Vintagey cami! something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing Smiley

Supplies:
- Buttons - any size, color
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Orange wooden beads
- Old stamps with interesting themes
- Shrinky Dink plastic
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited
- Sewing supplied that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc)

Extras:
- Old post cards
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- Jar of randomness... I've seen some very cool "whimsy jars" around and I just love the idea of getting a jar filled with bits of wonderfulness (i.e. beads, charms, etc)

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008 06:45:09 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008 11:05:12 AM »

I would like to claim claire313 for a Whimsy Jar!

This is my third claim, 0 sent and 0 recieved

I am 28 years old and live in Wisconsin with my husband and our two cats, Gizmo and Nala. I love crafts that reflect nature and/or reuse and recycle materials. I also like funky, freaky, weird, cool, unusual craft items. My favorite colors are chocolate brown, blue and green. I am not a big fan of pinks or any thing too girly. I love to sew, decoupage, make paper and play with polymer clay.

On to the wish list:

Super Big wishes are bold

Crafted Items

-   A hop stuffie (can be knit, crochet, sewn etc) This is for my husband for Christmas. He brews beer and is freakishly in love with hops. Here is an example of a hop- http://www.flickr.com/photos/lynchimages/2249173458/  Thank you elmpixie!!

-   Embroidered artwork like these:
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/1f0a2167388ef0dae1e9424fe6b7173a?offset=20
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/a1394a674e48ca4177e49ac3e769da75?offset=60
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/f6c4b2333c57c92478e1139427e847b6?offset=220

-   Embellished hoodie I wear a mens size XL hoodie. Some of my favorites from my wist
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/c559a0befee645dcf51d9ddba962b295?offset=20
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/e999caae929a7208fe09acee08c9c26c?offset=0
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/2e12ca7485f100a4a43e31c2a2cd7c4c?offset=260

-   Cover for my sewing machine

-  Unique and original art work for my walls in any medium you would like.

-  Handmade Christmas ornaments- especially craft related ones.

-   Cross stitched items with sarcastic/funny sayings. I have one saying in particular that I would love to have cross stitched- PM me for details

-   Hand carved rubber stamps or lino blocks

-   Knit Socks

-   Ready to spin fibers/roving

-   Botanical Drawings- especially of native prairie flowers and grasses

-   Anything from my wist
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace

Supplies 
-   10 foot lengths of yarn, ribbon, fabric etc to make Rapunzel scarves. I am especially looking for unique and soft yarns(and handspun yarn!) PM me for colors.

-   Fabric (blues, greens, browns, nature inspired, bold Ikea-ish, etc) to make wall art like this http://www.wists.com/8cb615468e4996aa3a833a09229d99f7?q=hoop&offset=0

-   Buttons!!!- new, vintage, or homemade

-   Wool felt

-   Wool Yarn

-   Block printing inks and carving material

-   Rubber stamp blanks

-   Old wool sweaters

Thank you for claiming me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
la_chrystelle
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008 11:32:02 AM »

I claim UntouchableFace for some random stuff of her supply list

first claim and I am in the Netherlands

my wishlist:

crafts:
- a silver ring that says the word love, preferably stamped. size 5/6
- grey or black crochet wrap I love this one; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=145979.msg1438063#msg1438063 but anything with a nice pattern in it is welcome. ( guess this is a big one to, so maybe someone will do a personal swap for it? pm me)
- a nice pouch or wrislet to put stuff like my cellphone and lipbalm in.
- felt bookcover a5 size please! http://www.wists.com/la_chrystelle/228ddc86b6dfb0aa3e9b5e7159130e6f?offset=60
- head scarves, knitted or fabric, not to thick please!
- felt/crochet bonbons and cakes
- Handmade Paper
- make-up bag
- long fabric/knitted fingerless gloves ( under the elbow or just a bit above my elbow)
- fabric scarf in earth tone colors
- a knit hat like this http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2388/2221958757_1afb4513af.jpg, only maybe in a dark green or navy blue, pretty please
- handspun yarn. I love the ones with things added like flowers or shells. Any like that. but other handpun yarn will be fine too, I can add something myself too, ofcourse Smiley It can be a small amount too, I don't knit, I need it for some clutches, so it doesnt need to be many.  Maybe something pink, white or grey... earth tones colors... what ever you like to spin!
- wrist warmers like this, in grey, black, green or navy blue  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156030.msg1670389#msg1670389
- Laupree's button up leg warmers, in grey, olive green or black please!
- Hand carved rubber stamps
- handmade lipbalm, I love some mint with another flavour in my lipbalm if possible.
- fabric boxes.
- bracelet like this http://img.dawanda.com/Product/764/764082/big/1219262990-658.jpg or this http://img.dawanda.com/Product/1074/1074710/big/1222502775-502.jpg
- an a3 size bag with handles. ( no shoulderstrap please.) Can be vertical or horizontal, to bring my portfolio map with me easily Smiley
- pendant like this; http://en.dawanda.com/Product/1423/1423538/big/1225642797-549.jpg though the back doesn't need to have an design, I guess I like it better if there is an different kind of paper so I can turn it sometimes.

Supplies:
- set of matching fabric, like one stripe and one damask in the same color, anything like that
- handbag/purse handles! everything is ok!
- Amy butler, heather Bailey, Micheal miller, Alexander Henry or similar fabrics.
- nice beads and cool findings. I love vintage, no plastic beads please, though I like plastic vintage charms
- Japanese/kimono flowering fabric like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28941270@N00/105173666/
- cute (Japanese) fabric
- sterling silver chain for necklaces (preferable small chains)
- quilting cotton colors I prefer at the moment are pink, grey, black, baby blue, soft green and white, could be plain but I love prints!
- key fobs
- bleach pen
- how to make a resin pendant kit
- Any Japanese craft books or magazines
- fashion magazines for inspiration and collages.
- Roving
- Scrabble tiles
- fabrics -> cotton, hemp, canvas, calico or linen of any color. Can be any size.
- buttons
- fabric scraps, to make scrap pillows with.
- scrapbook paper, only with patterns! so no pictures.
- interesting yarn scraps, 1 mtr will be fine, I just them for earrings, and other felt jewelry
- maybe someone have an Moda Daydreams charm package and doesn't do anything with it? I am glad to take it over, I don't know if there are more colors but this is one I would love to get, http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/Kristina_s_Craftiness_005.jpg

EXTRA
- anything to do with fashion
- strawberry or sour twizzlers!

and ofcourse anything of my wists.

21 year old girl, I study fashion at academy vogue, living in the Netherlands, I love traveling and my fav colors are earth tones. No batik, No neon colors please. Nothing childish, unless it's Japanese. I can't stand strong scents like lavender, or my mom's chanel perfume! those make me sneeze and hurt my nose
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008 01:47:18 PM by la_chrystelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008 03:10:03 PM »

I claim la_chrystelle for some hand made paper, yarn scraps and buttons.

This is my 1st claim this round.

ABOUT ME

I live in Sydney, Australia. My favourite crafts are feltmaking and papercrafts. I adore crocheted items but can't crochet to save my life  Cry

I like natural fibres and fabrics rather than synthetic ones (for environmental and tactile reasons). I love berry shades, dark reds, muted pinks & purples, chocolate brown and most greens except mint green.  I don't like neons, black, yellow, orange, or blue. 

The fabrics I like the best are vintage florals (pre 1970), vintage brocade/damask (not the modern poly-cotton crap!) and minimalist fabrics with silhouettes of leaves, branches/trees, flowers. Not a fan of stripes, spots, plaids, skulls or cutesy/disney/anime stuff.

Please see my profile and wists for more info, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I wish for.....

CRAFTED ITEMS

NEW Purseket/Purse organizer
I would love one of these to help me find things in my purse. It would be great if it had about 6 pockets. PM me for measurements of my phone, notepad etc. Please see the About Me section and my wists for my fabric preferences.

NEW Fabric pouches
A lined fabric pouch  to contain all the bits of loose bits of paper, envelopes etc I carry around in my purse. Sized 9" x 6" with a zip or flap. Please see the About Me section and my wists for my fabric preferences.

Crocheted cotton purse
I would love a small crocheted cotton purse with a shoulder strap & flap, to hold my wallet, keys, & phone when I go on walks around the neighbourhood. One made from granny squares would be nice. See my colour preferences above.

Crocheted Cotton Flowers
I'm collecting crocheted flowers made with cotton yarn in all colours except black and brown. I would particularly like shades of pink to go on a tote bag I am getting in another swap. If they've got leaves that's even better.

Knitted Woollen Socks
I would love a pair of pure wool hand knitted socks in any of the berry shades. I'm not really into stripes but a variegated yarn would be nice. Pm me for shoe size

NEW Screen/gocco printed cards
See my wists for ideas. I love botanical prints - modern or vintage inspired.

Earrings
- made from cotton crocheted flowers in chocolate brown, plum, purple or rose pink
- made from vintage cabs in shades of dark brown, dark pink, red or purple. See my wists http://www.wists.com/enchanted_wool for some ideas
Please use silver findings as my ears are allergic to nickel.

Crocheted cotton market/shopping bag
Preferably one that folds up into its own pocket. See my colour preferences above and my wists for examples

Crafted items from my wists

CRAFT SUPPLIES
NEW - K & Co scrapbooking supplies
NEW - angelina/firestar/dyed silk hankies for felting
NEW- non-toxic ink pads for rubber stamps - black, silver, gold, brown, olive green, or
purpleNEW- a "Bold Modern Floral" Hero Arts rubber stamp (no other stamps please)
- a clover needle felting mat
- a rotary cutter - I can't cut straight!
- vintage cabs & buttons in flower shapes
- Japanese felting books/magazines (I cant read Japanese but the pictures are amazing!)
- A felt tipped calligraphy pen
- Rit fabric dye in claret/burgundy/berry shades (the kind that can be used to dye cotton yarn in the washing machine please)
- vintage greeting cards with flowers on them. Used is ok as long as the fronts are in good condition.
- supplies from my wists

EXTRAS
- plain dark green kitchen/tea towels (can't seem to find these anywhere in Australia)
- a set of china cabbage-shaped salt and pepper shakers (or any other green cabbage china)
- no candy, sugar, tea or coffee please as I am on a special diet  Sad

Thanks so much to anyone who chooses me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panthera

Mostly Noctural, Feline Loving Crafster :D

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008 08:26:49 PM »

I'd like to claim for Velvet Rose for a rotary cutter (with a self-healing cutting mat)

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I'm in Streaky Bay, South Australia, late 20s, carer of 2 special needs children (Autism & A.D.H.D for those who are curious) as well as my partner who has an aquired brain injury, also have a cat, a dog and a baby wild cottontail rabbit. Life is busy and hectic at the best of times here, but we get through it 

I dabble in many different crafts, but don't do any of them consistently, except sewing.

I love to learn new things!.

I love the colours teal and chocolate brown

I love natural fibers such as hemp, cottons, canvas, calico and linen.

We are working on leading a simpler life this year as the price of things here in Australia is getting rediculous, being self sufficient isn't a choice anymore it's a neccesity   

Crafts

A crochet hook roll with crochet hooks to get me started.

Travel wallet

A tam (crocheted, preferably in rainbow hand dyed homespun (?) angora or similar soft wool)

I would love a pair of pure wool hand knitted socks (for my DH- shoe size 11)

1950s Happy Homemaker theme embroidered linen tea towel for decorative purposes. (I'd give to my nan for christmas she loves 1950's and pin-up)

Fabric wall/over door organiser

Anything from my wists

Craft Supplies

Fat quarters - cotton, hemp, canvas, calico or linen of any color (except pastels and tan/yellows)- I'm a novice sewer trying to build a stash.

Any interesting fabric, fabric scraps, colorful trims, colorful elastic or elastic thread, rickrack, bias tape...you get the idea :p

Polymer/Fimo clay kit and directions to get me started . . .

Pinking scissors/shears

Jar of randomness... I've seen some very cool "whimsy jars" around and I just love the idea of getting a jar filled with bits of wonderfulness (i.e. beads, charms, Buttons etc)  --- thankyou eightdandelions

Altoid tins

Extras

Chocolate /candy (lollies)---(always appreciated) especially brands we don't see in Australia such as Hersheys e.t.c   

***** Thankyou in advance to anyone who claims me  *****
I've tried to just to put in only the things I need or would like to have, many of the things in bold I would either use or gift to family for christmas, our budget for presents this year isn't very big due to a looming recession   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008 06:14:07 AM »

Hello! I claim Panthera for a wist-alicious surprise Cheesy

This is my 2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received

My name is Claire and I live in New Jersey. I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything hippie/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and purple and I like every kind of fabric EXCEPT velvet (EEP! gives me the willies). Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

Crafts I would like:
- Stuffies! Cats, rabbits, cupcakes - any color
- Amigurumi
- Cotton Kimono-style bathrobe (i'm pretty small - PM if you need sizes) any color, print
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=853506&navAction=jump&search=true <---something like that
- Pencil Skirt (work appropriate, if possible!) - PM for size
- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) handmade or otherwise <--- thanks animegirlie!
- Large purse - perhaps owl, bird pattern
- "Steampunk" Wrist cuff (I have seen SO many awesome ones around here... if I can find the link, I'll post it)
- Fingerless gloves! in teal, olive green, orange...
- Vintagey cami! something like this http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/6728d476-6c71-42ae-afe9-be7328667795/categoryID/5329eb52-fb04-4e72-8534-36232b579aac Again, I'm on the smaller side so PM for sizing

Supplies:
- Buttons - any size, color
- Glass beads - any size, color
- Orange wooden beads
- Old stamps with interesting themes
- Shrinky Dink starter kit
- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited
- Other sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (interfacing, zippers, etc)

Extras:
- Old post cards
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- Jar of randomness... I've seen some very cool "whimsy jars" around and I just love the idea of getting a jar filled with bits of wonderfulness (i.e. beads, charms, etc) <--Thanks UntouchableFace!

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008 06:47:02 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008 06:55:26 AM »

I'd like to claim claire313 for fingerless gloves.

This is my third claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I'm in North Carolina/US, late 20s, recently married with one cat, two kittens and a giant dog.  It's been so long since I've participated in OWS that I'm having a hard time with this one, but I'm pretty easy going. I love greens and browns, natural fabrics, cottons, canvas, linen.  We are working on leading a simpler life this year and it's hard work! If I stall the list, shout at me.

Crafts

Hand thrown coffee mugs Absolutely adore these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10760703

Handmade Beeswax or Soy Candles. Any scent but strong florals.

Cat bed for my kittens. Prefer browns or dark colors that wont show cat hair too easily.

Fabric placemats--maybe with the center quilted?

PJs/Yoga Pants in natural fabrics. Im a tiny lady. ?

Sewn, knee-length jersey knit skirts.  PM me if you're interested in making some but need more info.

Half-length Apron. Browns, greens or reds, any style.

Small stained glass/suncatchers for my deck door.

Handmade cat toys. Ive got two kittens that feel the need to be constantly entertained.

Clothespin bag for hanging out on the outside clothesline.

Hand-dipped incense

Handmade dryer balls

Eclectic/found object windchime.

Handmade birdfeeders or bird houses.

Hand-dyed/hand-painted yarn.  Prefer worsted weights.

Big, chunky rings.  Here are some I like: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_7&listing_id=16001711
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_18&listing_id=15470887
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_7&listing_id=16107714
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_list_9&listing_id=16186862

Turquoise wire-wrapped pendant

A set of four hand-thrown appetizer plates or shallow bowls (they can be small-ish) in greens or browns.

Handspun yarn.

Men's stenciled t-shirt. Bike or motorcycle design for my husband. Size small/medium.

Handmade, wooden shawl pin

Manly checkbook cover in manly colors like brown. Maybe canvas? Something durable and simple.

Handmade holiday cards. Prefer something simple and winter, not holiday, inspired.

Slippers for the chilly evenings!

Polymer clay buttons.

Grill-themed mitts to be part of a holiday gift for my brother and his wife.

Embroidered handkerchiefs.  Simple embroidery is fine, as Im likely to use these. ?

Black legwarmers -- I've got a pair in green, thanks to addicted2knitting, and I wear them all the time. Perhaps another pair in my collection would be nice. Smiley

Anything inspired by my wists! http://www.wists.com/lapoli

Craft Supplies

Worsted weight, 100% wool yarns.

Dried Lavender Flowers.

100% wool (or cashmere, hehe) sweaters with sewn seams (not serged ).  Im addicted to ripping them to reuse yarn! (Ask if you have sweaters youre looking to get rid of dont know what types of seams they have.)

Paint brushes

Lavender sachets.

Extras

Green teas.  Loose or bagged.

Heirloom Vegetable Seeds.

Really. Shout at me if I stall! I'll update with more ideas. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dana Gynther Reflects on Crossing on the Paris
Emma Ward Performs Her Poem "Trains"
How to Get an ISBN
Actress Kara Hayward Reads an Excerpt from The Blessed
Discovering Abigail May Alcott with Eve LaPlante
Latest Blog Articles
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags
Whatz Up, My Peeps?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...