A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
368 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The FABulous Gallery - Fill A Box Swap  (Read 13441 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2008 01:15:11 PM »

oh wow!!!!  I love the owl onesie and the silverware hook thingy is gnarly!!!!  Cheesy I adore it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
MizMosa
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2008 05:40:11 PM »

All of the packages have been SO impressive!  That owl purse was esp. cute.  I'm surprised by how much we've all been able to cram into a flat rate shipping box  Cheesy

I just checked, and it looks like my package was delivered to dragonslair earlier today!  It got there super fast, I just sent it on Saturday.  I'm so excited to see whether or not she likes everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyRain
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2008 06:14:21 PM »

Oh my-all those owls-sooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2008 07:45:55 PM »

I received from my lovely partner fusbdgt! Get those Wistin' fingers ready Cheesy

She crocheted a TON of face scrubbies in a delightful array of colors! These were on my Etsy faves, what a treat Smiley She put them in a neat mesh bag that will be perfect for the bathroom or going to the pool.

Crocheted Mary Jane slippers! I love the colors and they feel divine! Or they felt divine...my mom already snatched them up Tongue Cheesy

A funky felt hat and scarf set Smiley Perfect timing! It's gotten super cold here lately.

A friggin' AWESOME stenciled Halo t-shirt for my oldest brother! He was so thrilled Grin Can you believe she's never stenciled before?!? The craftsmanship is amazing!

A crocheted scarf and hat for my brother who's attending college out in California. He's going to love the colors!

A PERFECT paint brush roll for my dad who is a crafty person himself Smiley

Next, my favorite item in the whole box! A hot pink stenciled roller derby tee! Grin It's so neat! It looks like I've slung my skates over my shoulder!

Click here and here for detailed shots of the shoulder and back Grin

A super cute stenciled owl tee!

An awesome felt cupcake pincushion -- the fabric is so perfect, I want sheets made out of it! Grin

Now for the Christmasy stuff! Wire and bead ornaments in the shape of Christmas trees Smiley Also one of those mega huge candy cane sticks, yum!

Cute stuffed mittens and trees Smiley

She also made some lovely jewelry! Check out the Lego earrings! And the silver hoops with interchangeable bead sets in purple, deep red, green and pretty natural stones Smiley

Thanks so much fusbdgt!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2008 07:50:48 PM »

Those face scrubbies are so cool! I love 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2008 08:11:07 PM »

Love the face scrubbies, what kind of yarn are they made out of?  Thanr Roller Derby tee is amazing, what a fantastic package Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2008 08:25:10 PM »

the scrubbies are made of kitchen cotton, like you would make dishcloths out of. I'm so glad that you liked everything Ma Rut!
And on a side note, the PO says that my package is here! I'll have to coerce the bf into picking it up for me tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 08:30:07 PM by fusbdgt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008 08:49:35 PM »

Feelix I'm so glad you like what I sent you.  The round silver tin is a mini accordian scrapbook I guess I should have included the package but I just couldn't manage to get it into the box.  I thought you could use it for photos of your little Lizzie.

The item you called a sewng machine  carryall I believe that would be a good use for it and I don't even remember seeing that on your wist.  But I made it a while ago in a class that came free after I bought my new sewing machine and the pattern said it was a remote control chair caddie.  For storing your tv remote and a note pad or guide and such.  But if I had thought of the sewing machine caddy idea I may have used it myself.  Good idea.

I had no idea the scarf was made in Oiler colors so glad you like it I just made it out of what I had in my stash that I thought looked good together.  That is the first project I made for you.

I had so much fun putting together your box and glad I had a chance to make a few baby items.  I like the owl bag too it is made of all recycled wool.  Mostly from coats that I shortened at work.  I work for an alteration business doing clothing alterations.

This gallery is looking wonderful everything is so beautiful and personalized and all the boxes seem to be stuffed to the max.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 09:37:30 PM by eye_on_sparrow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2008 08:52:17 PM »

Alright, prepare yourselves, I have FOURTEEN pictures of what UntouchableFace sent me:

Everything (almost couldn't get it all to fit in the camera screen):

Collars for the pups (going in their stockings!)

A variety of ornaments (I LOVE the one covered in clay, and the glass soldered one!)

Carved stamps (YAY! I was hoping for these! And the little one are double sided!)

A tree skirt that I was hoping for (sorry, I didn't have room to lay it all out, it's huge!)

A turtle shirt for me:

A sublime shirt for my brother:

A pitbull shirt for the girlfriend that looks JUST like her dog:

Some awesome clay pendants and such:

And finally, this super cool braided scarf for my girlfriend that she is going to LOVE. This picture does not do it justice.

Thanks so much for the awesome swap, UntouchableFace!!

I seem to be missing a picture, I only count 13.  Let me post and then double check.  Oh here it is!  The turtley extras!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008 08:56:37 PM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2008 11:37:37 PM »

Wow!  So much great stuff!  I'm loving the dog collars and the christmas tree skirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Customize Menus and Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Workspace
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Interfaces
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Preferences
How to Use the Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...