A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 306,093
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The FABulous Gallery - Fill A Box Swap  (Read 17682 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2008 05:38:48 AM »

whoa, I love the crocheted slippers from fusbdgt and the scarf and that pin cusion is really pretty!  I think that one scarf & hat and the pin cusion are flannel though  Wink  Felt isn't quite as soft as those look and I have that exact cupcake patter as is on the pin cusion  Smiley

anyway, the ornaments and tree skirt are fabulous and I everyone's stenciling has been really great!  That halo one must've taken FOREVER to cut out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
fusbdgt
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2008 09:19:39 AM »

the hat and scarf are fleece, and sure thing the pin cushion is flannel. I only got a remnant of the peice wish i had gotten more, i keep finding tons of little projects for it. i didn't realize cupcakes were so popular at the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2008 09:56:52 AM »

haha, after I posted that I saw that fleece in the flyer for joann's I was looking at and I was like "doh!" lol  Cheesy 

It's all really cute, and being fleece you KNOW it's comfy & cozy!!!! 

I know, I'm making a scoodie out of that flannel, it's sooooo cute!  the colors are perfect  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2008 11:22:13 AM »

CamOovas, I am so glad that you liked everything. I think I am going to make a tree skirt for myself that is similar to the one I made for you, it was really hard to part with it Grin

We actually had some sun this weekend, so I was finally able to take pictures and edit them. Now I can show off the wonderful package that CamOovas sent me!!

First up is an awesome onsie that was supposed to be for my nephew, but I think that he has outgrown onsies- so I am going to give it to some friends of ours that just had a baby in October. Either way it is really cool. It is based off a tree on my wist I think.

Tree artwork that is currently hanging on my office wall

A bracelet that is going to go to my mom and some awesome pendants for my sister in law. I am going to have a hard time parting with the pendants, especially the sea glass one.

A beautiful handpainted ornament that I am going to keep for myself Grin

a needle felted snowman ornament

Some needle felted fruit and veggies for my nephew. I had to wrestle these from the jaws of my monster kitties in order to take a picture. I actually found a felted strawberry under my couch yesterday, so I didn't get a picture of it. The level of detail on these are amazing!

And finally, my favorite things- needle felted South Park Characters for my husband. I cannot wait to give these to him- he is going to love them!!! Again, the level of detail on these are amazing!!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful partner CamOovas!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

doyouloveanapple
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2008 11:32:41 AM »

Everything is so lovely, esepcially the pendants (i'd also have a hard time parting with the sea glass).

As a side note, I feel it's my public duty to let you know that wool and kitties don't always mix. I found this out the hard way. Some cats have an affinity to wool, which leads them to actually eat it.. I spent a week in and out of the vet with my little guy after he ate a bunch of roving. Who knew?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

doyouloveanapple.etsy.com
CrAfTer21
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2008 01:11:33 PM »

I received from cinnamon teal. Thank you for everything cinnamon teal! I'm so excited to give everyone the goodies you made for them. I hope you like everything I made you too.  Wink
Look at all of this loot! Shocked Shocked (IMG FAT!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A dream is a wists your heart makes
http://www.wists.com/crafter21
Dreaminsanity

everybody, just pretend to be normal!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2008 01:18:08 PM »

What a great gallery!
I would love to have ALL THOSE HATs!!  Wink
And I love the tree stuff too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A 'True Love' story never ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2008 01:51:01 PM »

i got my package from the post office today. apparently i missed it last week because i was working. everything is awesome. very professional looking! anyways, i'll post pictures once i find my camera transfer cord thingy. ya'll are going to love the stuff she made for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade, Cas, + baby boy (Casey) due in November
cinnamon teal
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2008 02:13:55 PM »

I received from cinnamon teal. Thank you for everything cinnamon teal! I'm so excited to give everyone the goodies you made for them. I hope you like everything I made you too.  Wink

Yay!  I'm so glad you like it!  Does the bolero fit?  I would love to see an action shot. Wink

Yup, I really like the things you made for me, too.  Especially the totes and the clip on earrings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2008 06:14:44 PM »

This gallery is looking so good. Those needle felted items are great.  Even though I am not really a South Park fan those South Park guys are adorable and I love the snowman. 

All those hat are wonderful cinnamon teal you did an amazing amount of knitting.

Those wire and bead tree ornaments are lovely.

We certainly have some very talented poeple in this swap.  I love the way this swap let you make a variety of things as long as it fit in the box.  It was fun getting to know my partner a bit and trying to come up with some crafts she would enjoy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mixed Media Fun
July 27, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...