A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The FABulous Gallery - Fill A Box Swap  (Read 12535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zuliblu
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2008 11:45:46 PM »

Love the sewing is fun t-shirt Grin
I know I love that shirt! I was wearing it today, you know the funny thing is when you wear a shirt that people want to read and they totally sneak looks at your chest and look away when you catch them.   Really, I don't mind you reading my shirt, I wouldn't have worn it if I did LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimik
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2008 05:58:07 AM »

I love those sewing t-shirts, did you stencil them? I need those for myself.
I made those with Dark T-shirt Iron On Transfer for Inkjet Printers...It was tricky!  I ruined a couple of shirts getting the steps down.  I now have my own version of the Eat/Sleep/Sew One with a big scorch mark on the design.  Once I figured out what I was doing wrong they came out great.
Love the sewing is fun t-shirt Grin
I know I love that shirt! I was wearing it today, you know the funny thing is when you wear a shirt that people want to read and they totally sneak looks at your chest and look away when you catch them.   Really, I don't mind you reading my shirt, I wouldn't have worn it if I did LOL
Ha ha, that is funny b/c I fretted about the placement of the design - there is really no other place to put it than right on the chest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2008 01:42:01 PM »

I received from Ma Rut on tuesday and I'm just getting around to uploading the pics, I'm so sorry to keep all of my FABulous crafty goodness from you craftsters for so long!!  I'm cannot even begin to tell you how pleased I was with my package, and as I kept pulling things out of my box, I couldn't help but feel like my partner totally out did me, and I wish that I'd been able to complete more items for her and her family.  Ok so on to my oh so awesome package. 
Where to start?!?

here is a tote from my wist that I <3!! and a Tee with a VW on it that will be going to my sister's BF.

close ups of the two

up next, a scrap catching bag for my mom and her sewing/crafty room, a knit purse, and a long skinny scarf, the colors are so me.

soaps for my sister, they smell great, and the beautifully hand painted box they came in inspired by my wists, it's so detailed.

also inside were these cute accessories, I love dragon flies, and the hair pins are adorable

Things that appeal to the gardener in me, a plaque also inspired by my wists, and the cute pot hanger, that will hang on the balcony for now as soon as a I can locate a hook.  The little pots for me to grow things, the green one is a "mini christmas tree" and I planted it as soon as it came out of the box.

bacon bandages for the BF as he LOVES bacon and would prolly live on it if he didn't know about heart disease Cheesy

a pomander ornament (the red one) that is on my door handle next to the one that I made and almost sent to Ma Rut, but wasn't sure she'd like it.  I way like it though, and it's not on the tree b/c I was trying to spread the cheer around the apt some. 

here there are socks for me (white) and the BF in his fave colors blue and black, coffee.... mmmm yummy, can't wait to brew it, tags for gifts, some yarn that is oh so pretty colors a cute hand sewn christmas stuffy decoration, a set of butterfly stickers and gift tags. 
I think that i got everything, I had to comb the place a couple times and make sure, as most of the things already had a home.  I love it all and that you for being such a thoughtful partner Ma Rut, I'm so spoiled! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarahdipity85
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2008 04:03:40 PM »

marcusandila, I am glad you like everything, I really enjoyed putting together your package.  That scarf is ridiculous isn't it, LOL!!!  I doubled it twice and then looped it so it was a big fatty one instead.  I had never done that before and got carried away.

I am going to work on taking pictures and posting tonight and tomorrow...there is SOOO much stuff in my package.  Unfortunately, an unexpected family crisis came about, really coming to a head last week, so...I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Everyone's packages look great!  Can't wait to sit down and look at everything again.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2008 10:51:34 AM »

marcusandila, I am glad you like everything, I really enjoyed putting together your package.  That scarf is ridiculous isn't it, LOL!!!  I doubled it twice and then looped it so it was a big fatty one instead.  I had never done that before and got carried away.

I am going to work on taking pictures and posting tonight and tomorrow...there is SOOO much stuff in my package.  Unfortunately, an unexpected family crisis came about, really coming to a head last week, so...I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Everyone's packages look great!  Can't wait to sit down and look at everything again.  Smiley

It's not ridiculous. I love it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
MizMosa
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2008 06:25:30 PM »

Hey all!  I received a package from dragonslair on Friday.  I would have posted sooner, but a nasty stomach bug hit me on Friday afternoon.  Yuck!  Anyway, here we go!

mini pincushions, red rick rack (I use this a lot!), candy canes, cocoa (one packet is missing because I already drank it :-), pin wheel kit

plastic canvas dinosaurs (her boys thought I would like them, how cute!), polymer clay and molds, 3 sets of earrings, chunky red yarn

6 felt mini stockings

Black Apple mini doll (she also donated a second doll to the angel tree in my honor!), crochet coaster, crochet calorimetry.  That should keep the cold out!  It's funny about the doll, the one I made for her was with my own pattern, but I based the hair and features on the Black Apple doll. Coincidence! 

extra large frog pincushion and matching needle book

I haven't decided if I want to give any of this as gifts, or if I want to be greedy and keep it all for myself Cheesy
Thanks, dragonslair!  I hope your finals go well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyRain
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2008 07:48:04 PM »

Here's mine from Kiwi-chickie!

Most of the loot!
A cute skort with embroidery for DD, lots of jewelry, and a cute bag.

close up of necklace and bracelet

bracelet that fits DD perfectly

cool mermaid clasp on this!

cute sweats for DS

thanks!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008 07:56:05 PM by mamaAnn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2008 06:33:53 AM »

Beautiful beadwork!  That mermaid clasp is really unusual...I've never seen anything like it before.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2008 08:26:10 AM »

Next up an amazing package from Crafty McCrafterson. When I opened the box it smelled so yummy from the cocoa mix and marshmallows that were in there.mmmmmm. Way to set the mood Cheesy

She crafted lots of goodies for my 2 daughters and me.
An amazing felt necklace, hand stitched wrist cuff and fun hand stitched garland created from the idea in my wists.

Here is a close up

Yummy cocoa mix with extra marshmallows and potholders. Mmmmm.

A lovely ballerina doll with the cutest little feet

I just love the feet Grin

Wonderful handmade journals and notecards. The notecards are a collage with sewing theme items. They came in a little fabric pouch.

Look at all these great ornaments. Just in time. The tree is getting decorated tonight. Love the little elf shoes.

A fabulous fabric basket from my wists, a thread catcher for my sewing machine (the carpet will no longer be my thread catcher), an awesome craft organizer that she created, and some fun button flowers.

THANK YOU so much for being such a great partner! This was a fun swap.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008 08:34:43 AM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2008 12:50:16 PM »

Crafty McCrafterson is sooo talented Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...