A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 305,735
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 days of Christmas MINI swap gallery  (Read 10141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Valiqa
Sewing Machine Goddess

Sailor Moon Junkie

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009 11:02:54 AM »

Sorry I haven't had the time to post my awesome loot from craftypupmom yet, it's been really stressful these last 2 weeks but I hope now I can start my year fresh. =) Unfortunately, I have no internet so I am at a starbucks for now, but I'll take pictures with my webcam later to show you my awesome presents from craftypupmom. =) ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Making the world a craftier place, one craft at a time!
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2009 09:41:55 AM »

I love that brown and blue bag, gorgeous! Everyone should have feedback now! Any problems please PM me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

unjugetito
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2009 05:35:42 PM »

Today I finally got time to wait for dialup  to load up pics so here are the greatest swap gifts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 11

They are trying to show 11 but got a little confused.  Grin
LOOK Coloring book totes with crayon slots  Shocked

and they came with coloring books and these star shaped multicolred crayon in a little pocket and crayola twistable crayon. I LOVE them and my kids have gotten so many compliments on them. Church has never been quieter!!  Wink

Group Shot

The  queen's bag (don't look at the hair)

I think he likes it!!  Grin

Too cute!!

Now for DAY 12 Christmas day
 Ok so I couldn't actually wait till christmas but still I was blown away and did the Happy Joy Joy dance around my entire living room several times.
It's a Mei tai!
Cannot believe she actually made me a meitai!! ok still grinning here. This thing is awesome. Baby loves it  and these pics are not the greatest because hubby is taking the pics   Roll Eyes and baby is catching a cold but trust me we LOVE it!
She likes to drag it to me when she's tired so I can put her in it. I had to make a little bag to put it in so she can carry it to me since she kept getting tangled in straps( she IS only 9 months and a little wobbly on her feet. Cheesy)  but now it double as her fave  pillow! Did I mention I love it?!!! Ok on with pics

I'll try to put up better pics when my sister is in charge of camera!

Fusdgt:   Thanks again for everything This was a great swap
PS the "pencil holder" was suppossed to be a jewelry holder. Bracelets go inside and earrings dangle on outside. But hey glad u found a use for it!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009 05:45:11 PM by unjugetito » THIS ROCKS   Logged
fusbdgt
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2009 06:55:11 PM »

Fusbdgt:   Thanks again for everything This was a great swap
PS the "pencil holder" was suppossed to be a jewelry holder. Bracelets go inside and earrings dangle on outside. But hey glad u found a use for it!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh, hehe that's a way better use for it!!! I'm so hanging my earrings on it, I hate that they have to live in the bathroom b/c I don't have anywhere else for them. 

I'm so glad that y'all liked everything Smiley.  The kiddos are too cute!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009 12:24:32 PM by fusbdgt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2009 11:49:01 AM »

Yay, the USPS says that they tried to deliver hngoodlett's package today Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2009 08:05:39 PM »

Fusbdgt definitely put the angel in swap angel. She spoiled me so much that I'm still in awe. I will put up pictures tomorrow, but I had to let everyone know that she is totally awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2009 11:37:45 AM »

Okay, finally go around to picture time! Fusbdgt made me incredible things, so get your wist finger ready. I seriously had to delete like 8 things from my ists because she made so many perfect things.

Some of these might be out of order, because my camera likes to shuffle things around on the computer.

Opened box:

Everything laying on the bed:

At this time, I'd like to mention that I had had a crap day on Friday and so I was laying in bed and being grumpy until I got my box.

Day1

Delicious candy and mustache ornaments. They might not wait until Christmas!

Day 2

Fudge Kit and Eggnog mix. I am thinking about making the fudge when I get done here. It comes with little pans and everything.

Day 3

Reverse applique turtle tshirt! It's so soft and adorable and fits great.

Close up of turtle

Action shot

Day 4

Keychain wallet. The colorful fabric is turtle print, and the brown is a super soft leathery stuff.

Day 5

Dish/washcloths big and little! The yarn is really soft!

Day 6

Fabric curlers! These were in the little fabric pouch seen in the group shot. There are so many of them and they are all so cute!

Day 7:

Etched mustache glasses. So so awesome. I don't even want to use them because I love them too much.

Day 8:

Grocery bags. They roll up and snap to themselves, as you see there. The fabric is the same as on the keychain wallet.

Day 9:
So this one was really heavy, and small and I was so confused.

But it unfolded into this:

Bedside organizer! With Teen Girl Squad!

In action! It blends with my bedskirt, which is nice, but makes the pictures hard to discern. (BTW, it's heavy b/c on the weighted end that goes under the mattress)

Day 10:
Came in this cute box!

Beautiful bracelet and necklace set! This had to take forever!

Close up of beads, with better view of the colors.

Action shot!

Day 11:

Fabulous scrabble pillows! I love these so much! I can't wait to go buy some more polyfill so I can start using them!

Day 12:

Beautiful glittens! So soft, so comfy, so pretty. I can't get over how amazing these are.

In action!

Thanks so much fusbdgt. Everything is so amazing and great. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

50 in 2011
10/50
fusbdgt
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2009 12:57:12 PM »

I'm so glad that you liked everything! and that you don't mind that I didn't send the pillows stuffed already.  So that you know I just used contact paper to cut out the stencil for the glasses, it was way simpler than I thought it would be, I'm only sharing b/c I know that you mentioned that you didn't know how to make the stencil things so an exacto a pic that you like and some contact paper should be sufficient.  I'm so glad that the tshirt fits.  anyways i'll stop rambling now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2009 04:16:55 PM »

I actually have been looking for a reason to use up my polyfill; I just need more to make them extra plush.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

50 in 2011
10/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Twisted Stockinette Stitch in Loom Knitting
How to Make Birthday Favor Packets
How to Make Halloween Decorations
How to Make Gumball Costume For Halloween
How to Silk Dye Eggs For Easter
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...