A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,296
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Roaming Gnome Swap Gallery  (Read 24454 times)
Tags for this thread: gnome , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phnxreign99
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2008 08:21:30 AM »

OMG ... I don't even want to know what is going on!  I can't help it - I laugh hysterically every time I enter this gallery!  This is way too much fun - glad it will be going on for quite awhile. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
angeltreats
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2008 09:30:22 AM »

Well Willyum will be on his way tomorrow and he's all ready to go.  Here he is waving goodbye to everyone, complete with friendship bracelet in British flag colours (it's also France but don't tell him) and a London bus necklace  Grin

Oh and he had another accident  Roll Eyes this time involving his arm... but we managed to perform emergency surgery again with the bottle of superglue and he's fine now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2008 11:00:57 AM »

Okay... no one freak out... I moved yesterday, and in the confusion, I have lost David III, The Second. He was helping me pack and must have been mistaken for an ornament, and now he's packed in one of my boxes! So I have ONE DAY to unpack, take him around my new town, and send him off tomorrow!! Eek! I found his photo album and trinkets but he's still MIA. lol... poor guy. I guess that's what happens when you are less than a foot tall.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JLMS
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2008 11:09:45 AM »

Thanks for the laugh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Linda P
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2008 03:47:33 PM »

Okay... no one freak out... I moved yesterday, and in the confusion, I have lost David III, The Second. He was helping me pack and must have been mistaken for an ornament, and now he's packed in one of my boxes! So I have ONE DAY to unpack, take him around my new town, and send him off tomorrow!! Eek! I found his photo album and trinkets but he's still MIA. lol... poor guy. I guess that's what happens when you are less than a foot tall.

Oh no!  Gmones are known for getting into mischief!  You will probally find him with your lights, all tangled up!  Hope he turns up soon....
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2008 04:36:59 PM »

Aww! Angeltreats, Thanks for fixing Willyum all up and giving him extras to come home with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2008 02:38:46 AM »

Poor David is not having much luck on this vacation!  If he is missing, have you checked at the local bar?  He really enjoys his lagers ... after all that time traveling to Canada, he may have just taken off for a beer or two!  Either way (box or bar) I'm sure he'll show up today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2008 06:00:26 AM »

I found David in my son's room trying on outfits. Even though my son is only 3 months old, they were all too big for him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phnxreign99
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2008 08:14:56 AM »

David does like to be fashionable!  He begged me for his fancy turquoise belt ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fairybug22

buttercream can fix anything!

« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2008 09:29:43 AM »

Alexander arrived to Naples, NY today!  He was welcomed by 3 inches of snow and they are forecasting 4 more tonight.  I am excited he got here today because he made it just in time to fly to California for my wedding!  Hopefully he doesn't cause too much mischief in the luggage.  I predict he will have a good time in the next week.  We are going to be staying by the ocean, tide pooling, and going to see the redwoods.  Also, Brennan is on her way.  I was running a little late on mailing due to the last minute wedding details I needed to get done.  I may be absent in the next week, so I hope all the gnomes and gnome mommies have a good week!  I am getting married in 3 days in Mendocino, CA!  Yay!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Behind the Sandwich: Crispy Pork at Bark Hot Dogs
The Best Burger in New York City: The Brindle Room
Dr. Travis Makes a Healthy Deep Dish Pizza
Fun and Affordable Summer Grilling Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Toddler Teething Cookies
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...