A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,499
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Roaming Gnome Swap Gallery  (Read 21468 times)
Tags for this thread: gnome , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

angeltreats
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2008 09:07:26 AM »

Ruby has had a quiet few days because I've been snowed under with college stuff... but today I have the day off and she helped me with lots of things!  Here she is helping me block a scarf. 

Tomorrow she is coming to visit some friends with us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2008 06:13:49 AM »

Ah, Ruby looks great with her new scarf... and look at all the loot she has nicked and tries to hide behind her back Smiley

I got another postcard from Ruby this week! Two cards in one week!

I love reptiles! And my kids are fascinated by the recipe! Thank you hollister!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2008 06:59:46 AM »

STILL don't have a gnome Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2008 12:32:16 PM »

Me too Sad
Next time, if we have a big enough international group, everyone who sends overseas should at the same time have a second gnome to stay for a week longer Smiley overlapping gnome stays so to say Smiley and even if I am all for cutting the costs - we just need huuuuge albums!!! Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ewulotta
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2008 02:28:08 PM »

STILL don't have a gnome Sad

According to the German postal service Filbert has been registered in the US today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2008 05:30:28 PM »

Emong arrived today and immediately went out to the pool to enjoy the Arizona weather ...

He says "Hi Sheridan - I MISS YOU!!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
camelama
« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2008 12:38:18 AM »

Wooo!  Billy gnome had quite the day, dinner out and karaoke and then quite the wild ride home - it had snowed while we were inside, and was still snowing.  Had to move about 2" off my car, and then get home over iced-over bridges, slippery hills, etc.  (Note: Seattle has about 3 snowplows and 3 sand trucks, so you are completely on yer own during winter here - on yer own, that is, until the 20 people behind you discover brakes don't work on ice... yeah, it gets scary here on these steep hillsides!!!)   Thank goodness he's so calm!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
kuckyjune

A pox? How delightful, a pox!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2008 09:44:10 AM »

Wooo!  Billy gnome had quite the day, dinner out and karaoke and then quite the wild ride home - it had snowed while we were inside, and was still snowing.  Had to move about 2" off my car, and then get home over iced-over bridges, slippery hills, etc.  (Note: Seattle has about 3 snowplows and 3 sand trucks, so you are completely on yer own during winter here - on yer own, that is, until the 20 people behind you discover brakes don't work on ice... yeah, it gets scary here on these steep hillsides!!!)   Thank goodness he's so calm!  Smiley

Were you downtown? I was really glad to have already made it to West Seattle before the snow started sticking, the downtown hills can be very scary, indeed. A couple years ago our brakes went completly out going down Cherry St., thank god my husband was driving and managed to stay calm. And that it was 4am. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008 09:45:08 AM by kuckyjune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2008 10:25:15 AM »

Were you downtown? I was really glad to have already made it to West Seattle before the snow started sticking, the downtown hills can be very scary, indeed. A couple years ago our brakes went completly out going down Cherry St., thank god my husband was driving and managed to stay calm. And that it was 4am. Smiley

Holy hannah!  No brakes!  This was a bit easier, was just Maple Leaf to Ballard. 

Billy and I are headed out to play in the snow in a couple hours, dropped my camera yesterday so not sure if I'll get a picture of him making a snowman.   The cat has already put a paw outside, glared at me, and gone back to bed to sulk!  So he'll have to play alone.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
SarahBlais
« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2008 01:53:36 PM »

I took Frosty to Hollywood today.

He was happy to see the Holiday decorations at the Hollywood & Highland shopping center.

Frosty wanted us to take a Hollywood Star tour.

But instead we headed over to the Chinese theatre.

And we got a great photo of Frosty with Jack Nicholson's hand & foot prints.

As always, I've put a few more pictures in my Roaming Gnome Swap Gallery on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sprsxysarah/sets/72157608366376861/detail/

I'll post all of the photos (including the ones that I've printed and sent) at the end of the swap. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What is the Aspect Ratio setting on a Digital Cam?
In choosing a Digital Camera do Megapixels matter?
High Resolution Photography Part 3
How to Use a Tripod
High Resolution Photography Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...