A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
671 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Roaming Gnome Swap Gallery  (Read 21240 times)
Tags for this thread: gnome , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2008 09:42:42 AM »

Wow, I'm jealous of Frosty Gnome's day, all I've done today is had a shower and of course I didn't allow Howard to watch. Basically he's had a very boring visit... we might have some fun on the way to the post office though! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2008 09:58:38 AM »

Droo is spending his last day here with Hubby at work! Exciting! I'll be going t pick him up soon and pack him up to go on his next adventure! He was a blast to have here! I can't wait until my next visitor gets here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angeltreats
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2008 10:03:26 AM »

I am so sorry, my husband was meant to send my package for me today but he got called into an emergency meeting just before lunchtime and didn't get out in time to go to the post office before it closed Sad  He also says he is really sorry, I think he feels quite guilty...  He promises that Paddy will definitely be on his way tomorrow.  From my experience of sending to the US, with a bit of luck he might still be with bsonlytoots in time for the weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2008 10:20:06 AM »

I am so sorry, my husband was meant to send my package for me today but he got called into an emergency meeting just before lunchtime and didn't get out in time to go to the post office before it closed Sad  He also says he is really sorry, I think he feels quite guilty...  He promises that Paddy will definitely be on his way tomorrow.  From my experience of sending to the US, with a bit of luck he might still be with bsonlytoots in time for the weekend.

Awww thats ok, I usually take pics during the week while the kids are at school anyways! Tell hubby it's no big deal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2008 11:01:33 AM »

Gerard is on his way to see skababy, We had a great time and everyone
thought he was Very handsome!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008 11:02:06 AM by cclewis05 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
Keriw24
Brown Thumb Gardener

Imafundork & Keriw24 - Sisters 1st, Friends 4Ever

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: December 01, 2008 11:18:05 AM »

I wanted to post an additional picture of Camelama's Lulu but I want her visit with us to be a surprise  Grin  She is on her way to SpitZ09 and should be in PA on Wednesday (brrr!).  Farmer Frank should be to us any day now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Luck of the Irish Round 2 Send-outs 3/3
Bento Swap Round 3 Send-outs 3/1
lylmousy
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2008 11:56:13 AM »

Eloise is on her way to NC! Unfortunately she didn't get to play in the snow yesterday. It was a bit too chilly to go outside. Can't wait for the next little visitor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only exceptionally rational people can afford to be absurd.
camelama
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2008 01:39:54 PM »

Well, Frosty isn't getting mailed out today after all, as I came home from breakfast with friends to find no hot water and no electricity.  So I can't print out my photos, and have to stay here waiting for the water company - the electric utility guys are here, they say it's their cabling above the street, and are fixing it now.  I'm mooching a neighbor's wireless to read email etc while waiting for repairmen to do their magic - half-hour left on laptop battery time, better go read a book to conserve energy.  Smiley

Frosty had fun having breakfast with us gals - and we made a quick stop at Starbucks for a drink (5cent donation thingee) and a post-breakfast snack.   Grin

Ooooo rumor has it the water guys are making a fix a block over, this has affected quite a few people - so I might still be able to mail it today, if I don't need to wait to let 'em inside my house....   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2008 02:49:03 PM »

Droo is off to Ruby Copperhead's house in GERMANY! I'll miss him! He was fun! And now a few parting pics! Cheesy

Droo at the Largo Clock Tower (this was supposed to go in his album, but we had camera issues) I LOVE this pic!

Annnnd Droo said he would be lonely on his long trip to Germany, so he asked for a "friend" to take along ... The kids decided what I should make (I take NO blame for this! LOL) His own MONSTER! RAWR! LOL

ETA:
I love that pic so much I chopped out the clock tower! LOL Here it is, isn't Droo handsome in the Florida sunshine?!?! Wink

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008 02:52:51 PM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2008 04:50:59 PM »

Francis headed back to Canada on Friday to visit with raeonix but here's a pic of his last day in AZ enjoying the hibiscus in the yard ... (before he returns to the frigid cold!)

Droo looks so contemplative ... is he a little upset about leaving the sunshine too?!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Phenakistoscope
Supervillain Origins: Electro
How to Clean Oil Paint Off Paintbrushes
Supervillain Origins: The Riddler
How to Make Japanese Calligraphy Art
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...