A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wist Swap Gallery!  (Read 8067 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheriffkarli
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008 07:40:52 PM »

I love that embroidered canvas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
littlebluegirl
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008 02:23:56 AM »

I've only just stumbled across this gallery.  Great packages so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008 11:17:50 AM »

cuppiecake,
I loved the record organizers I have put them in my favs. Good job to you and all.
I didn't even know you could embroider on canvas would love to try some day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008 08:54:01 PM »

I received today from littlebluegirl!  She sent me loads of knitted/crocheted items!  I am so happy because I cannot I cannot knit or crochet so the only way I can get this stuff is through swaps.  Smiley

Group Shot:

She sent two potholders, a bag, a bath scrubbie, calorimetry, knitted wire bracelet and a pair of booties for my son.

Action shots/close-ups-

This is probably my favorite item in the bunch.  I love chunky bracelets and cuffs.  It so sparkly in person, and the clasp is gorgeous. 

pot holders and bath scrubbie.  I so needed new pot holders. The ones I have now are from my wedding 11 years ago and are getting holes in them.  Not a good thing for a pot holder to have. 
hanging in the tub:
used the pot holder for dinner tonight:

daughter modeling the bag and calorimetry.  The yarn you used for the calorimetry is soo soft.  It does fit me as well, she just wanted to model.

My other favoritest thing in the package are these booties!  So tiny and cute.  I love the color you chose, orange is one of my favorite colors on him.

Thank you so very much littlebluegirl!  I love everything, you are such an awesome partner.  I really appreciate all the time you put into everything.  I hope you are happy with your things one you receive also.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
amybarnett
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008 10:19:50 PM »

wow, littlebluegirl did put alot of time and effort into all that! I love the Booties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_mommy

Proud Mommy of two gorgeous girls<3

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008 10:31:29 PM »

Sorry about the delay (life has a habit of getting in the way!), but here they are!

And, finally, what could this be?
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/11_24_08_100.jpg[/img]

It's a needle box!! I have been wanting one of these for SO long! Tattooed crafter did a great job on it!!
It is based off this one:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155698.msg1616647#msg1616647
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/11_24_08_101.jpg[/img]

I saw these at our local craft show on the weekend for $50.00+!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008 07:38:00 AM by jungrrl - Reason: Please remove IMG tags when quoting! Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for a Sackboy doll!!
my wists - http://www.wists.com/crafty_mommy
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008 11:32:11 PM »

Such fun stuff! I love that bracelet you got Klum78!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 6/2

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Ninja_Poo
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008 11:51:37 PM »

I received my package from TAOJ today, and now I have the worst swap anxieties ever!  Seriously, I have been spoiled beyond my wildest Expiration date!
Here's a Grainy webcam group-shot (better images will appear tomorrow, I just didn't get home to my package until 10:45 PM)

TAOJ made the cutest little Needle-felted bunny that I have been wanting, nay needing for the better part of a year. It is so wel-made  -it has movable arms and legs, and it has an adorable little pink heart felted onto it's furry little keister.
She also knitted me the warmest, comfiest fingerless gloves I have yet encountered! In the note that went with the package, TAOJ explained that they are knitted from a silk/wool blend - am I a lucky duck or what?
Last (But certainly not least!) TAOJ knitted an exquisite woolly cowl with the cutest bamboo (I think) buttons; this will definitely keep me warm on my 2 mile bike ride to work!

The Lighting effects are courtesy of my little sis (goes by Tasty_Fish on this board).

Thank you so much TAOJ, you are an awesome partner - I nearly cried (in a good way) when I opened my package, you really made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008 12:14:10 AM »

The knitted cowl and gloves are lovely  Smiley

the baby booties are adorable  Grin and the mesh shopping bag is always one that comes in handy - I need to get cracking on making some of those for gifts!

The needlebox that Tattooedcrafter made is fabulous, I have instructions for one similar in an old craft book but it's too many pieces to fit together for me to tackle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
littlebluegirl
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008 06:43:28 AM »

I'm glad everything arrived safely Klum78.  The calorimetry is made from bamboo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lamb BBQ Part 2
Lamb BBQ Part 1
Honey Lager Legs Recipe
Ham Greens Soup
Figs Delicious Wings
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...