A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Birds are beautiful swap round 3 Gallery  (Read 8773 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

doyouloveanapple
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008 04:18:40 PM »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I just got a call from my parents saying that my package from mlheran has arrived! I have to wait until this weekend to pick it up. (I had it sent there because my tiny apartment mail box doesn't reliably get packages, and I wasn't taking a chance with this one!) Pictures to come Monday.

*Is so excited*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New items added to my Etsy!

doyouloveanapple.etsy.com
kirstilynne
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008 09:27:04 PM »

I got my great package from crescentfresh today! it was wicked! I'll take pics and post them tomorrow or the next few days. i'm pretty busy for the next little while. just wanted to say i love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
mlheran

Jack of all trades

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008 09:05:27 AM »

I've received from doyouloveanapple and will post pics of all the incredibly-awesome-way-too-wonderful items later this evening -get your wist buttons ready! Wink

Many many thanks doyouloveanapple, I'll send you a proper pm this evening!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
swaps: -
cupcakesorbet

I like pretty things

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008 09:49:28 AM »

I received yesterday from the wonderful allthoseeyes! She was a wonderful swap partner and I love everything!

First of all, this delightful wooden box with a sweet owl on, I'm not sure what he's made from though, plaster?

The little things that were in the box: 4 bobbypins at the back, the ones on the right are made from wood and stamped. Two pink brooches, the one on the left is my second favorite thing out of everything, its so pretty! And two adorable owl pendants at the front.

The cutest ami...dfjkdghglh (crocheted!) bird sitting on a little stump Grin

This lovely crocheted pouch that I now keep my ipod in, I have a habit of dropping it so this will cushion it and stop it getting any more scratched! It has a little felt robin on the back and the button on the front looks like a robins egg, clever!

A hairband, which I really like, it reminds me of something you would wear to a masked ball!

And lastly, my favorite. Its SO soft, I wore it today and I couldn't stop stroking my head like a weirdo!

For your amusement, me wearing everything, bar one of the pendants! The brooches just happened to match my outfit that day too!
Thanks so much allthoseeyes! You've been the best partner ever!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010 06:52:30 AM by cupcakesorbet » THIS ROCKS   Logged
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008 10:08:00 AM »

Wow. What a package. If I had to choose a favourite, it would be the small box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

allthoseeyes
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008 10:14:48 AM »

I received yesterday from the wonderful allthoseeyes! She was a wonderful swap partner and I love everything!

I'm so glad you liked everything! Kiss This has definitely been my favorite swap ever.

That last picture is hilarious!  Cheesy

Guys, just wait until you see the stuff cupcakesorbet sent me.  I'll be taking pictures this weekend when I'm at home.  I guarantee you will be blown away!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008 10:19:07 AM by allthoseeyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hippiejo74
Life, liberty and the pursuit of craftiness.

Gotta go - kids chewed thru their straps...

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2008 01:05:23 PM »

Grin Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come check out my etsy shop - vintage, eco-friendly and all kinds of crafty goodness Smiley
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5029774

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Cor. 13:4
crescentfresh
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2008 11:47:56 PM »

Very nice package! that  hat looks cozy =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sera unravled
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2008 02:39:21 PM »

That pink owl is so awesome, everything is awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlheran

Jack of all trades

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2008 07:33:09 PM »

Shocked Okay, WOW, there are so many wonderful items in this swap -and here are some more!!

The talented doyouloveanapple sent me this amazing package...

A felted owl pouch, a pipecleaner chick and feathers for my kitty (or crafting!), tons of tasty treats, a handmade necklace, nifty magnets (on their own tin), and a feather fascinator!

The color is off in this pic, but you can get a hint of how amazing this needle felting technique is -I love the subtle dimension he has and the lovely little leaf! The leaf, zipper bobble, and lining are all a yummy green...

Tweet magnets -so cute!!

Again, the color is a bit wonky, but these hand-formed birds are amazing! It's a gorgeous black necklace that's just the right length, and I really love the asymmetrical placement of the birds!

And get a load of this beautiful feather fascinator comb! The colors are so much more iridescent and jewel-like in person, it really is the crowning touch -I can't wait to wear it, I think it'll make it's first appearance at the Christmas party for my husband's work!

Thank you SO MUCH doyouloveanapple, all your items are amazing and came with such wonderfully written tags (which I forgot to photograph in all my excitement  Tongue)! Thanks for spreading the love of birds!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
swaps: -
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Slip Knot Part 2/2
How to Make a Triple Crochet Stitch
How to Make a Double Crochet Stitch
How to Loom Knit a Holiday Stocking Part 9/12
How to Loom Knit a Holiday Stocking Part 6/12
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...