A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 9 Winter Vacation(SEND BACK EXTENDED TO JAN 31st)  (Read 27596 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cocorific

Happiness will always be a napping skunk...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2008 10:23:35 AM »

Ooooh  she's pretty!!  First thing I thought of was Honey... Don't know why, maybe the colour of her body.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P. my sweet little stinker....
Tux
1/20/09
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2008 11:24:46 AM »

I would like to join but I am boring.   Cheesy  And I am a bad paper crafter.

That's no reason not to... I too am boring and a horrible paper crafter, but if they accept me, they must accept others like that too  Cheesy

It's a lot of fun regardless of where you go and what you do...

And as for the album some stickers can hide all lack of talent there is  Grin

Who are you sending?  I would feel better if I got a boring person too.  I like to make photostories but we don't go to exotic locales for them.  Most of them take place on the ol' living room floor.

Would you accept Hot Pants Lance or Ninja Cheese as your LV?  Neither are made yet, but this may be the push I need...

I think the ol' living room floor is a fantastic destination!  I think both your possible LVs sound great and I'm sure anyone would enjoy hosting them (I'm speaking based on what I know of myself... I hope no one else minds Wink). 

As for me (as long as I am approved) I will be sending Ellie, an Elephant, who travelled last time as well. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
LizzieMcGuire

loves knitting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2008 11:35:06 AM »

Another round! I really loved the last round so I had to sign up for this!
This time I will be sending Johann's sister (Johann is the bear I sent in the last round) .
I will post a picture as soon as she has eyes (hm that sounds really creepy...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelichan

Fashion designer for hire in NYC!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2008 01:23:31 PM »

Yay I sent in my application! Im excited about this swap! Not too epic with paper crafts... though Ive honestly havent really tried... but I AM taking a book binding class now... so Ill be able to actually make my scrapbook from complete scratch. Cheesy

This is Pixikins - and shes a magical cotton candy bear. Teehee. Shes never traveled anywhere before! We both live smack dab in the middle of New York City, but for winter vacation well be heading home to the middle of nowhere New Jersey - so my partner can choose if they want pics from NYC, my home (which is very... small and bland...), or a mix of both. Heh.

Pardon the bad lighting. Bad rain storm going on outside (hey at home about 45 mins from here theres 4-8" of snow). And the lovely view from my window. Fun note... see that low rooftop right out my window? Not the tall buildings, the rooftop almost level with me... Tyra Banks did a photoshoot right there a month or so ago.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008 01:27:35 PM by Shelichan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Childrenswear & womenswear designer for hire in NYC!
ghilie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2008 01:53:42 PM »

What about a "comic book" made with the pictures on the computer and then printed out?  I am pretty sure I can do that reasonably well (and will give me an excuse to buy the comic book maker program), and will sign up if that will complete the requirement.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2008 01:57:55 PM »

What about a "comic book" made with the pictures on the computer and then printed out?  I am pretty sure I can do that reasonably well (and will give me an excuse to buy the comic book maker program), and will sign up if that will complete the requirement.

that sounds fine. there are ton of digital/online scrapbook making things. even photobucket has something like this. I think it is scrapblog or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2008 02:04:55 PM »

and ghilie, I don't know why you are fretting. you were in the last round and miri had a blast and you made a scrapbook last round, so you should be a pro by now! HAHA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
DIY ho
ho ho ho

I'm a total Dean girl. I mean, YUM.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2008 02:21:18 PM »

Who are you sending?  I would feel better if I got a boring person too.  I like to make photostories but we don't go to exotic locales for them.  Most of them take place on the ol' living room floor.

Would you accept Hot Pants Lance or Ninja Cheese as your LV?  Neither are made yet, but this may be the push I need...

I'm going to try to do some photo stories this time, too! I don't have much planned, and live in a pretty boring area. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelichan

Fashion designer for hire in NYC!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2008 02:26:19 PM »

I think Ill repost another pic tomorrow hopefully when its a bit nicer out... plus I gave Pixikins some new piercings. Hey... if I can mail myself to someone in a box, Ill live vicariously through her... so... shes kinda like a little stuffed version of me. So she needed the piercings. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Childrenswear & womenswear designer for hire in NYC!
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2008 03:04:30 PM »

Ok, I sent off our information Smiley

My LV is a female spider. I haven't decided on a name for her yet though. Any ideas? I actually just got her yesterday and then I saw that sign-ups for this were open and she begged to go  Cheesy

Awww, she is cute! I said I wouldn't like to swap with a spider because I am afraid of them but she doesn't look scary at all.
She has friendly eyes, I think that's what scares me about spiders is that you cant see their eyes, just lots and lots of legs!
I didn't know you could get stuffy spiders, I assumed they would look creepy like the real thing.
So kishcrafts you can disregard what I said about no spiders now that I've seen this little cutie! I wouldn't mind swapping with a cute spider. Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008 03:26:29 PM by Lunamione » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How a Pixel Gets its Color - Bayer Sensor
Overlay Adjustment layer in Photoshop
How to Edit a Composite Image
How to Read a Target Using Adobe Lightroom
How to Read a Target Using Photoshop Raw
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...