A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,593
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight: The Movie Swap Gallery  (Read 11622 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight , twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarz
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008 03:03:51 PM »

wow, that stuff looks great idignerfherders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ So the lion feel in love with the lamb~
Fictional characters dazzle me. Frequently.
www.wists.com/sarz
bekahzzz

www.sew-knit.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008 05:55:02 PM »

Here are my pictures from my package from Cullenshield. This was an awesome package and I was so excited I didn't take any of it before I unpacked it all, but everything was wrapped in white tissue and tied with a red ribbon. It was so nice!
Here is the great purse/clutch:

and the inside:

Twilight tee:

Team Edward long sleeve tee:

Bookmark:

Everything was so great! Cullenshield is a great swap partner...I just hope she likes what I sent her....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sew-knit.blogspot.com

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/bekahzzz

I'm interested in personal swaps!!
gollygeeitsamy
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008 07:27:14 PM »

ahhh everything is gorgeous!!! i love the fabric on the clutch, its perfect. and i love the cover for the water bottle, that would be perfect for my nalgene. gotta pattern?Huh?

and on monday i received from laminathegreat

i about had a heart attack too because there was SNOW all over it and i was mad at my postman but anywho...

an awesome bag that has the book covers on them, i've been using the past couple of days...
thats also her hands for the twilight book cover, so cute! and a flower petal and ribbon and the chess piece is glittery

the back with the stitch markers, an AWESOME pockets!! woo!

its really freakin big and sturdy. it can hold: my 17" laptop, a notebook, one of my anthology books, 3 library books, my twilight book (currently re-reading), and like a gazillion other things. it will be great for my knitting too.

the back with some stitch markers, the twilight soundtrack (AHH LOVE IT), and some yummy chocolate (already half eaten Grin)

close up of the stitch markers. they say "forever begins now" from the trailer and also has a heart charm. so cute and much needed!

also got a knitting needle holder, also much needed!!!!!!

the back which has the lyrics from "decode"
it says: "truth is hiding in your eyes" and "just boiling in my blood"

woo love it! thanks laminathegreat!! this was a great first swap.
now i still need to cross my fingers and hope that she likes what i sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarz
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008 01:00:44 AM »

I sent my package this morning! I feel really guilty that it took me so long! But i really hope it is worth the wait! Here are some teasers for you LillaTusen!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/sarz
mandustries
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008 06:11:41 AM »

What great stuff guys!

ahhh everything is gorgeous!!! i love the fabric on the clutch, its perfect. and i love the cover for the water bottle, that would be perfect for my nalgene. gotta pattern?Huh?

Agreed that the clutch fabric is super pretty. And that tote? Awesome!

And I don't have a pattern for the cover, but the base is just crochet in the round to fit the bottle, then decreasing to tighten around the neck. The apple was a pattern I found online and the "hands" were total guesswork. I could try and remember what I did if you really wanted to know, haha. Smiley

Keep the pictures coming! And ...

Happy Premiere Eve (*squee!*) for those of us in the states. Please, those of you who see it this weekend, respect those of us in this swap that aren't able to see the movie yet and keep the spoilers to a minimum. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008 07:45:00 AM »

11 hours, 15 minutes until I see Twilight. YAY! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
LillaTusen
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008 08:52:04 AM »

Now I have only 2,5 hour til I get to see the movie! Yes, I get to see it today, thursday! Cheesy Yayy for me!

Oh, I can tell you that the movie have an 15-years old limit here. Beacause of the fighting scene. Lots of people are dissapointed! And I understand them! Im glad Im old enough.

And I have also heard that it will take longer time for other countries around Sweden to get it to their country, so people are going here to see it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mrs.zeddies
Prophetess en-flagrante

Kitchen witchery is my life

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008 12:10:33 PM »

::Dances around:: Twilight tomorrow! Twilight tomorrow!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Courage isn't knowing when to stand and fight, it's knowing when to turn and saunter away.
gollygeeitsamy
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008 01:03:00 PM »

And I don't have a pattern for the cover, but the base is just crochet in the round to fit the bottle, then decreasing to tighten around the neck. The apple was a pattern I found online and the "hands" were total guesswork. I could try and remember what I did if you really wanted to know, haha. Smiley

thanks, i think i could try and figure it out on my own Wink sometimes guesswork is a good thing because it gets my brain going.

Happy Premiere Eve (*squee!*) for those of us in the states. Please, those of you who see it this weekend, respect those of us in this swap that aren't able to see the movie yet and keep the spoilers to a minimum. Wink
ahhh i'm so excited i've got tickets to the 12:01 AM premiere!!

I hear by swear to keep my mouth shut (aka fingers on hold) about the movie appropriately until every last one of us has seen the movie.

Cross my heart and hope to die stick vampire venom in my eye.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarz
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008 02:56:44 PM »

12 days til i get to see Twilight! Cheesy I can't wait much longer i'm going to burst! It comes out here on the 11 of Dec but I'm going to a pre-screening on the 3rd! Hope you all enjoy it today or whenever you are going to see it! PLease no spoilers! xoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/sarz
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Ribbon Wreath
How to Wrap Awkward Shaped Christmas Presents
Top 3 DIY Holiday Decorations Tutorial
How to Create the Perfect Festive Wreath
Learn a Crocheted Slip Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...