A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Buy Nothing Swap Round 3 Sign ups closed, send out EXTENDED to 11/24/08  (Read 11189 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tazzell
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2008 08:16:35 AM »

Oh you life saver I have just wrangled my daughters laptop off her (my laptop is having issues) so that I could jump on line to say I've had a bit of a disaster with one of my items and my package wouldn't be in post till Monday Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taz

'Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards' - Soren Kierkegaard

My wists
http://www.wists.com/tazzell
My blog
http://cutitandpinit.blogspot.com/

Trends may come and go but I'll always be a crafter.
xray kitten

Textiles, yarn, wool, metal, stuff...

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2008 10:52:10 AM »

I posted today anyway Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2008 02:14:07 PM »

Thanks for the send out extionsion!!  I am done with my package but did not know how I was going to get it mailed today!  we have a problem with one of our cars. so we are now sharing 2 cars between 3 driving people.   

I think my family could be another Griswald family at times (Chevy chase vacation movies) This am my hubby and oldest son went out for breakfast. Hubby's car has had problems with the drivers door not wanting to unlock, so we just don't lock his car. Well oldest son locked the car and of course hubby couldn't get the door to unlock. So he had to climb in on the passenger side and get into the drivers seat. Hubby is 6'3" and is a little bit on the chunky size, but I love him dearly. So they get home and oldest son is outide the car, the window is pulled down, he is pulling on the door frame and door handle while hubby pushes from the inside.  Oldest son's hand slips leaving him only pulling on the door handle, and he pulls the door handle completely off the car door. Hubby is screaming mad. So now hubby gets to act out his childhood dream/fantasy of being a Dukes of Hazard boy until the auto repair place can fix the car door, 3 to 5 days or as soon as they get the part in. He either has to climb in and out of the window or all away across the front seat and over the gearshifter...  Of all the times for something crappy to happen right before the holidays.  I keep thinking to myself, at some point we will laugh about this.  I know I had a good laugh at work today telling my co-workers about it.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

k8kre8s
hand-made, not slave-made

power to the cats

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2008 05:29:13 PM »

i just had a great mental image of your "biggest boy" gingerly climbing around his car, whilst cursing his beloved son. worth a snicker in my books! Cheesy

i sent yesterday just so i could get my act in gear to start crafting up xmas presents this weekend. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2008 05:09:10 PM »

Too bad about the car door.  At least the window works.  Smiley  One of my old cars had the window stuck down.  I sold it to my BIL's friend for very little money (since I'd bought it from BIL).

I think my crafting is done. All I need to do is package it up and send it out (probably Monday).  Thanks again for the extension!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2008 12:36:02 PM »

Hi everyone! I am sure you are all well aware that send outs are today, looks like almost every package is in transit except a few (mine included  Tongue ). please remember to pm me when you do send. BTW, if I am aloof or totally absent for a few days from the boards, please forgive me. Thanksgiving is a mere 2 days away now and I have 21 people coming over, the house is still a mess, and the kitchen isn't even finished being remodeled, so yeah, I'm a bit frazzled and busy, but I will do my best to keep in touch. If there is a problem, please don't hesitate to PM as they go to my phone and are easy to respond to, even if I don't have time to sit down at computer.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2008 05:41:52 PM »

I sent out my partners package tonight, plus a bunch of other packages.  Yippee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2008 11:05:16 PM »

I've updated page one and check to see please if your properly marked as sent and received please. if there is a mistake, please tell me. if you have sent and received, I need to know. I will start giving out feedback this week for pairs where both partners have sent, received, and posted pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
kayrun
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2008 03:31:44 PM »

Just wanted to thank you, sundayaft. for organizing this one - -
it was fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Muria
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2008 05:24:52 PM »

Just wanted to thank you, sundayaft. for organizing this one - -
it was fun!

Ditto!  Thanks for organizing!  It was fun finding stuff to do with the stash.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver - Overview
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 4
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 3
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 2
How to Get Around in Adobe Acrobat Lesson 1
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...