A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,540
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall Scarf Swap Gallery!  (Read 12300 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mellifluous
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2008 05:59:14 PM »

I got my package from LyricalStar today and let me tell you, it was just in time. It's been in the 80's daytimes here but it got down to the 30's last night and will be that way at least through the weekend. I love the colors in this scarf, as it's just like the pretty foliage we don't get much of around here.

Okay, so first up is the scarf, kindly modeled by my mom. I'm not much of a photographer but she's even worse, so she gets to model. lol

The stitch is perfect, not too tight, not too loose. I tried it out today and it's cozy warm.

Here's another shot with the hot cocoa I shall be sipping tomorrow night as I start working on some Christmas stitiching. There's a picture in there but I cut it off.

Since I cut off the autumn picture I got with my scarf, I thought I'd give it it's own section here. Gorgeous fall leaves! It makes me wish I was up North, at least until the middle of November.  Cheesy

I love, love, love that picture! I had to take it at an angle to avoid a glare. I hope y'all can see it all right.

I can't thank you enough, LyricalStar, this is the best autumn I've had in years! *hugs*

THIS ROCKS   Logged
elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008 06:09:27 PM »

Ooohhh... That scarf is really pretty and I love the 'small' item being the fall photo in the frame.  Good Idea!!  (I wish the leaves were still pretty here and I would go out to take some pics!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2008 06:17:44 PM »

I love the colours in the fall scarf - I was standing for ages beside a woman in the bank today with a scarf in those colours and was admiring it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008 06:19:36 PM by Saor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LyricalStar
Just starting as a craftster!

Cape Cod Sunset! I took the pic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2008 06:57:36 PM »

YAY!!! I am soooooo glad you love your package!!!

I love the fall around here, it gets so beautiful. My road still has a ton of leaves with bright colors on the trees. Well its been raining all nite so they will probably be on the ground, but oh well.

The picture in the frame is actually a picture I took in my back yard!!   Cheesy we have this old looking barn in our yard and it takes perfect pictures. I am so glad you like it. and happy it made it there in one peice!

and believe it, my first crochet scarf! lol.... I was so sad to see it leave, it was cozy. hehehe... but iam happy it went to a loving and kind neck!

Thanks again for all the lovely stuff!! enjoy your cocoa!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If anyone out there has MY LITTLE PONIES they want to sell or give away, PLEASE contact me!!
Mellifluous
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008 07:58:05 PM »

I love that scarf, Yelutci. The colors will go with everything and that pin is just the right accent. Beautifully done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mellifluous
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2008 08:03:24 PM »

The picture in the frame is actually a picture I took in my back yard!!    we have this old looking barn in our yard and it takes perfect pictures. I am so glad you like it. and happy it made it there in one peice!

I was so excited about the picture I took it to work to put on my desk, then realized I needed to take a picture of it to post so I had to bring it home tonight. *sheepish look* It's going back tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008 08:51:08 AM »

*LOVES* the autumn colorway in mellifluous' scarf! so perfectly autumnal!! snapsanddrangons received my package last week, and i keep waiting to see pics... i hope she liked everything  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
yelutci

Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008 04:09:09 PM »

I just received Grin from Chrsdx! I got 2 awesomely beautiful scarves, 8 super cute note cards and cool tea packages. I'm enjoying a cup of the yummy vanilla carmel tea as I type . Thank you ,Chris, for the amazing package.

Would you mind letting me know what yarn you used for the crocheted shell scarf? I really love the colors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've heard it both ways.

I'm looking to swap some knit &/or crocheted crafts for handmade CP/HP soap.
t-dub
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2008 04:12:01 PM »

I love all the scarves! AMAZING work every one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TSmith
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2008 08:21:36 PM »

I received today!! I'll post pics tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
It's new and very bare. Sad
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick the Right Swimsuit Cover-Up for Your Body Type
How to Wear Your Red Jeans with Style
Scottish Fashion Is Back in Brouge
White Jeans No Longer Just For Summer
Different Celebrity, Same Dress: Jessica Alba Vs. Lily Donaldson
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...