A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,672
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall Scarf Swap Gallery!  (Read 14981 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stafishtaylz
Don't lose your dinosaur.

I have a rock, I have an iron.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2008 11:17:52 AM »

Yay! Today at lunch I recieved an amazing package from t-dub. I don't know how she did it it, becoming a new mommy during this swap and all...

First, an owl wall hanging which she made all on her own. The embroidery is perfect! This one is going on the wall in my craft room!

Second, an organic market tote! Yay! She wanted to find a way to incorperate my new pup who became lost during this swap. He is now home and doing fine! I'm going to take this to my board meeting tonight for the animal shelter!

Third, this really beautiful jasmine green tea. I love the box and the name of the company! So creative! It smells great. I'm going to make a cup after I post!

Lastly, TWO hand made scarves! I love the colors in both! I think the black one I'll wear on Thanksgiving with a nice black sweater, and the blue one I'll reserve for puppy playtime out in the yard!

Thank you SO much t-dub! I love everything!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
t-dub
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2008 12:25:05 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
YAY! I am so glad you love everything! The little owl made me smile the entire time I was making him... I was a little worried if owls were your style but he was to cute not to make.
I have a couple of those bags and they work great! Also, let me know how the tea tastes. I was going to buy myself some but I never did. Enjoy everything hun! Thank you again for making this swap AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stafishtaylz
Don't lose your dinosaur.

I have a rock, I have an iron.

« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2008 01:00:20 PM »

I love the owl! He's very cute, and your embroidery is PERFECT! I wish mine was that good. I started a project and back stitched the outline. I can't fill in the spaces though without making it look awful!

The tea was great, but I will drink just about any kind. Its a bit too flowery for some people like my finace.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2008 04:50:25 PM »

Wow great wall hanging. I think I saw another one you did in another gallery, t-dub. I like the purple/black scarf too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

t-dub
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2008 06:29:17 PM »

It was probably the Fill a Mug swap... I love to embroider!  Cool  AND I love the batik flannel I found! I had to use it for both

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008 06:31:19 PM by t-dub » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Saor

« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2008 06:45:16 PM »

Yes that's it! I was looking in that gallery because I was thinking of doing the next fill a mug swap. Beautiful work - I like to embroider too though I am enthusiastic rather than skilled. Though I did do a bag for a recent swap I was proud of.

I can't wait for my partner to get my scarf - I can only assume the post has begun to slow up because of Xmas....

... and every morning I am poking my head out the window when the postman comes to see if he has a parcel for me:) I am a postman stalker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

t-dub
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2008 06:47:08 PM »

That was the second time I did it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javede
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2008 09:26:41 AM »

Finally I was able to make some photos of the fab things I got from LauPre!
Please excuse the face(or the lack of it in some cases), I hate the self-timer!

First of all here is the item I love the most, the MUFF!

I think muffs are the coolest thing ever and I used to have one when I was a little kid playing snow princess  Cheesy
Ever since last year I wanted to own a muff again, but they can't be easily brought, so I just had to ask for one from LauPre. What I find even cooler is the fabric she used inside(yes, it has a pocket!) as I am a computer science student and had that fabric on my wists:

Next a hat and a scarf in black and white...no, wait that is not boring at all, just look how cute they are:

I love to wear kind of goofy but still cute things, so these are perfect! Pandas rock, really they do!
A close-up of the Panda:

Here is the "rest" of the package. Yes, I kind of got spoiled   Kiss

There is a cosmetic bag-atleast that is what my bf claimed it for...woosh his things transfered from his old black boring bag to this one(I let him have it Wink)-; a blue crocheted scarf with an even cuter brooch; two more pins including a Panda one( Cheesy); wrist/hand warmer in black(indeed needed and already used!); a little pocket with an owl patch; more owl patches for me to play with(I would love to see the scarf you made for yourself with these patches!) and a little extra fabric.

Thanks so much for a wonderfull package LauPre! It has been so much fun swaping with you again and come next fall we definately have to make a tradition out of it   Cheesy
Btw. I saw nothing wonky about any of the items, they are perfect!

Ok, one last muff pic  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Saor

« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2008 09:37:18 AM »

Great package. I love the muff. I had 2 muffs when I was a little girl and I loved them. I love that it has a pocket.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2008 11:42:00 AM »

I was looking for a muff the other day at the vintage clothing show in ottawa! i'd love to know how this was made Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pumpkin-Stuffed Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
How to Make 2 Sweet and Savory Brunch Dishes
Comfort Food: Hearty Farro, Sausage & Kale Stew
How to Make Smooth Gravy
How to Make Buttermilk Biscuits
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...