A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,945
Currently Running With Scissors:
365 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Can I show you one more owl bag?  (Read 3549 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

daina

There should be a twelve step program for crafting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008 01:10:10 PM »

Thanks everyone.

That is just way too adorable! I also love the shape of the bag and colors.
It is not all that often that I gasp when one of my bags are made but when I did the first one of these I actually gasped.  I loved it so much.  It is the only bag that I have had a really hard time parting with.
AHHH!!! I love this!!!

YAY for owl bags Cheesy
I love owl bags too!!  All of them.

That is just way too adorable! I also love the shape of the bag and colors.
And the handle and the embellishments.
Sorry, I really love this bag:)

No need to be sorry.........I can see you have a thing for owls too by your profile picture.  When it hits...there is no turning back.
And no, there is NO turning back. hubby actually made that birdhouse for me. I think i have him hooked now too:) I blame Monkeythumb. She invited me to an owl swap and it kinda stuck!!!I have some felted sweaters just waiting to be used, hmmmmmmmmm
I do love all the bags in your shop, they really are quite fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noirmuse
Girl.Anachronism

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008 01:47:44 PM »

That's just to freaking cute! =D Great colour choice and owls are just awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Captain, where are we going now?

- Electrostatic - A creativity collaboration journal.
thisbirdsabsurd
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Be Happy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008 02:41:48 PM »

super cute!  I need to make more money so I can have a new Cindygert bag for each day of the week! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
bezoona
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008 05:27:08 PM »

very cute! I was just at a great store in columbus oh and saw your bags there Smiley the lady said they were flying off the shelves. great job!

What store there? I'm from there and will be driving through next month:) I miss donatos pizza sooooo much!!

Its called sobostyle, down high street in clintonville.  Its my new favorite store, its gorgeous and everything in it is something I want to own Cheesy http://sobostyle.blogspot.com/
And I've been here for 3 months so far and I have to admit, I haven't had donatos yet - even though there is one across the street Cheesy I guess I should huh??? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eightdandelions
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008 06:41:27 PM »

Ack!  Cute!  I wish my machine could sew through leather, I would love to make a bag with a leather handle. 

Anyway, good job! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
justaddcats
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008 06:43:48 PM »

I seriously wish I was getting this for my 30th birthday Smiley Gorgeous owl, creative use of materials, great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cindygert
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008 07:31:21 PM »

Its called sobostyle, down high street in clintonville.  Its my new favorite store, its gorgeous and everything in it is something I want to own Cheesy http://sobostyle.blogspot.com/
And I've been here for 3 months so far and I have to admit, I haven't had donatos yet - even though there is one across the street Cheesy I guess I should huh??? Smiley

[/quote]

This store is quite delicious.  She has all kinds of hip fun happy things in there.  Katie (the owner) is just as hip and fun and she makes you feel like your a friend.  I had gone into her store several times thinking.......if I could just get my bags in here.....  Well one day I was in there sporting one of my bags and she asked me where I got it..........I was very happy to tell her that I made them.  She has sold 23 of them since July 28th.

Dreams do come true if you just believe.  I am hoping to get a few more stores like SoBo.

Thanks so much Bezoona for mentioning it here on Craftster.  I would like to give SoBo as many customers as she can handle.  Please check out the store....and yes you must get over to Donatos.  It is a flat crust pizza though, so if you are a pan pizza kind of girl this will not be your pizza.

super cute!  I need to make more money so I can have a new Cindygert bag for each day of the week! Cheesy

That is the best compliment ever!!

Did you know I give a discount for the 5th bag you buy?.... Tongue

Ack!  Cute!  I wish my machine could sew through leather, I would love to make a bag with a leather handle. 

Anyway, good job! 

Chances are that if you have a jean needle or a leather needle, your machine would work.  I would not recommend making alot of them but one......could work.  I would try it.  If you do....please let me see a picture Grin

I seriously wish I was getting this for my 30th birthday Smiley Gorgeous owl, creative use of materials, great job!

Give me a list of people you know and when you turn 30 I will let them know Wink
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008 07:38:09 PM by cindygert » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cindygert.com
www.cindygert.etsy.com

Please become a fan of cindygert on my Face Book page.
http://www.facebook.com/cindygert?ref=nf
bezoona
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008 08:33:35 PM »

Cindy, no problem, the bags are beautiful, thoughtful and very unique, I wish you lots of success! I stumbled into the store last weekend on accident and was totally flabbergasted because I really looooved everything there!

Good luck on getting your bags into more stores that is REALLY exciting!

And I'm a thin crust kind of gal, so I'll be sure to grab some donatos soon...as soon as I lose a few of the pounds I gained this summer Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noisy_penguin
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008 11:55:22 PM »

This bag is awesome! And that's such a great story about getting your bags in the store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

daina

There should be a twelve step program for crafting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008 04:34:36 AM »

Next time I get through Columbus, I will stop in there. In the mean time, I'm telling my friend to go there:)
I used to live in clintonville. Seems like another lifetime, and of course, ten years ago, that store wasn't there Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Extreme Website Makeover - Opening a Photoshop File in Fireworks
Extreme Website Makeover - Altering Some Design Issues in Photoshop
Extreme Website Makeover - Making Slices with Fireworks®
Extreme Website Makeover - Tidying Up Photoshop® and Saving Your Project
Extreme Website Makeover - Using Blend Modes to Add Graphic Highlights
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...