A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
727 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sublime Stitching Inspired Swap: Sign-ups Over!  (Read 7494 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crafty gurll
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008 07:37:42 PM »

That's a very good idea Canamharris to check it out from the library.  I am shocked at what great crafty books the library actually has. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008 09:34:56 AM »

Gaaaah, why do you all tempt me sooOooo! I keep telling myself no new swaps, but I'm falling in love with embroidery again so this sounds like fun. ^_^

I'll... uhm, think about it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpre ss.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
zuliblu
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008 03:17:48 PM »

AAh, why are you doing this to me, I really don't think I can resist this one.  I have quite a few Sublime Stitching pattern packets already, and a lot of fabric so I wouldn't have to buy anything. (as i justify to myself why I keep signing up for swaps when I tell my husband this is the last one every time Roll Eyes) And I am on disability right now and not working, so what else do I have to do (maybe some house work Tongue)  Let me do some more justifying and I will probably sign up. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008 03:26:01 PM »

zuliblu! If you do it, then I gotta lol Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpre ss.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
crafty gurll
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008 03:52:37 PM »

Now that it's getting colder(at least where I live), it's the PEREFECT time for embroidery! 

And Zuliblu, who wants to do housework?  Stitching is WAY better, and the housework will still be there when you're finished! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AllieStar
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008 03:57:01 PM »

That's a very good idea Canamharris to check it out from the library.  I am shocked at what great crafty books the library actually has. Smiley
I WISH my library carried more craft books!!! They mostly have knitting and crocheting books, which are fairly new, but I still haven't tried knitting or crocheting. I just don't have the patience to learn how, so I'm sticking mostly to embroidery Wink

Im Sew Silly, that's an awesome idea... If I was your partner I'd love to receive stuff inspired by Sublime Stitching! That would make it more personal and more crafty! Great idea!

Does anyone mind if I post a link to this swap on the Flickr group "Sublime Stitching Embroidery" in the discussions? Thought I might catch the attention of more Craftster members there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coffee. myspace. cupcakes. flickr. embroidery.
NEW! my crafty blog >> ice pink stars!
crafty gurll
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008 04:12:21 PM »

I WISH my library carried more craft books!!! They mostly have knitting and crocheting books, which are fairly new, but I still haven't tried knitting or crocheting. I just don't have the patience to learn how, so I'm sticking mostly to embroidery Wink

Im Sew Silly, that's an awesome idea... If I was your partner I'd love to receive stuff inspired by Sublime Stitching! That would make it more personal and more crafty! Great idea!

Does anyone mind if I post a link to this swap on the Flickr group "Sublime Stitching Embroidery" in the discussions? Thought I might catch the attention of more Craftster members there Smiley

Definitely post it!  I don't have a flickr account, I didn't even know they had a sublime board.  Now I'll have to check it out......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyred

Livin' high in Alaska......and lovin' it!!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008 04:16:57 AM »

As it turns out, I have quite a few Sublime Stitching patterns (I am an AVID "garage saler" and I grab up all things crafty as you never know when you might need it   Grin....and a packrat at heart, if you get the idea...)  Anyways, I would be happy to share if someone has a need......although, I also LOVE the idea of an "inspired by Sublime".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blessed be.
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008 12:24:47 PM »

ooooooooooook. My arm was twisted.. LOL, nah, actually, I just couldnt pass this one up! Smiley Especially with the new sexy librarian transfers i just saw...that is going on my list! haha

Questionnaire on the way!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES~

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.  ~Albert Einstein

Some things have to be believed to be seen. ~ Ralph Hodgson
zuliblu
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008 05:52:26 PM »

zuliblu! If you do it, then I gotta lol Wink

I am always up for a challenge Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Christmas Scarf
How to Crochet Fab Faux Scarf
How to Crochet Candle Lace Covers
How to Crochet Beanie Hat
How to Crochet Cell Phone Protector
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...