A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
742 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COWS round 3  (Read 8545 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: October 20, 2008 08:33:26 AM »

Sorry I was slow at getting this gallery up.  I know a few have received, so we can't wait to see them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008 08:41:48 AM »

Cheesy

I love these galleries!
I hope sajona receives soon and likes what I sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008 03:46:11 PM »

Here's a little spoiler to confuse brilor Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008 04:56:23 AM »

i recieved my fabulous package from brilor on Saturday!!!  Check out this awesome stuff!

Here's the R2D2 that brilor claimed me for:

And a closeup of his "face":

My husband is sooo jealous!  When I showed it to him, he said, "No fair!!  I want an R2!!"  (yes, we are all crazy for star wars!)

And brilor also sent along some fabulous extras!
Here's the cutest robot zipper pull!  also, a cool necklace.  Alexander will love this, it is hard to find cool boy jewelry!

Next, a whole menagerie of bookmarks, all saying "Alexander" with different fun fonts:

And, to go with the bookmarks, brilor sent 2 star wars books!!!  Alexander LOVES to read, so he is going to love the bookmarks and books!

Thanks so much, brilor!!  We love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008 07:01:09 AM »

That R2D2 is awesome!
Great job brilor!
How big is it?  Because it looks HUGE in those pictues...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008 10:02:07 AM »

that's awesome!!  Wow! What a package  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008 02:51:33 PM »

We received a package from brilor too! It's my first swap package and I can only say that this woman is insane! What a great swapper! Not only did she sent the nicest and most supportive PMs, she also packed this super sweet package!

The R2D2 stuffie:

You wouldn't believe all the details she stitched onto this guy! He's totally covered!

Here a size reference:

Perfect for hugging! (I tested it - big M hasn't seen it yet, it's for his birthday).

And look how she stalked my wishlist and discussion postings: a glow-in-the-dark solar system! So cool!

It's already on the wall of the kids' room, I just couldn't get a good picture there. Took me some thinking to get the planets named correctly, but I did it!

Another glow-in-the-dark goodie:

Almost as big as the kid! I thought he might be scared, but he likes it!

And finally:

These are of course for the only person in the household whose English is fluent enough to read books Smiley The books were what confused me on the customs declaration on the box, because I misread: stuffed toy - boobs Smiley And I thought: Isn't the declaration for getting the custom officers less interested? Smiley

Thanks, brilor, for this wonderful package. I am very happy with everything you packed, and the stuffie will be a huge success, I know it! It's just too cuddly! You are the sweetest and totally made my day!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008 03:38:19 AM by Ruby Copperhead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008 03:25:49 PM »

I was uploading pictures today so I thought I would post a little teaser for sajona...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

brilor
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008 08:51:10 AM »

Look at what we got!!! My son Tyler just loves his Bean bag toss game but his bean bags have definitely seen better days LOL! He also loves to skateboard which is what makes this package a double WOW! Not only did CJKJ make the perfect size bean bags and a great little bag to store them in, she also used Tony Hawk fabric!!!! Tyler's favorite skater!! CJKJ also took the time to make sure that each bean bag had a pic of Tony Hawk on them. Thanks so much CJKJ he is a very happy boy! Now I just hope you will consider claiming us again in the future because the 7 year old is quite jealous LOL.

My action shots came out way too dark to post. I will take some more pics and edit this post at a later date.
Thanks again!!
Brilor
THIS ROCKS   Logged
brilor
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008 09:02:17 AM »

We received a package from brilor too! It's my first swap package and I can only say that this woman is insane! What a great swapper! Not only did she sent the nicest and most supportive PMs, she also packed this super sweet package!

The R2D2 stuffie:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC04020.JPG[/img]
You wouldn't believe all the details she stitched onto this guy! He's totally covered!

Here a size reference:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC04021.JPG[/img]
Perfect for hugging! (I tested it - big M hasn't seen it yet, it's for his birthday).

And look how she stalked my wishlist and discussion postings: a glow-in-the-dark solar system! So cool!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC04012.JPG[/img]
It's already on the wall of the kids' room, I just couldn't get a good picture there. Took me some thinking to get the planets named correctly, but I did it!

Another glow-in-the-dark goodie:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC040101.JPG[/img]
Almost as big as the kid! I thought he might be scared, but he likes it!

And finally:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/DSC04023.JPG[/img]
These are of course for the only person in the household whose English is fluent enough to read books Smiley The books were what confused me on the customs declaration on the box, because I misread: stuffed toy - boobs Smiley And I thought: Isn't the declaration for getting the custom officers less interested? Smiley

Thanks, brilor, for this wonderful package. I am very happy with everything you packed, and the stuffie will be a huge success, I know it! It's just too cuddly! You are the sweetest and totally made my day!
Now I get it!!! I was so confused. You read "boobs" instead of books. That is so funny!!! I almost wet my pants when I read that!!!! You are too FUNNY!! I am so glad you liked your package. PMing with you has been a blast. You are such a fun loving person and I hope we get to "SWAP" again in the future! You can PM me anytime!!! You always bring a smile to my face when I hear from you!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008 10:04:56 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Please don't quote images. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
My Year of Flops Book Trailer
Victoria Christopher Murray Talks About Lady Jasmine
Jennifer Weiner Reads from Best Friends Forever Part 4
John Gillespie Talks About Money for Nothing
Mark Oppenheimer Reveals His Favorite TV Show
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...