A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sewingpatterns.com...... What Gives?  (Read 1150 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FLooZySue
I Was gonna make a tomato sandwich... that is until the sand started pouring outta my pincushion 80)...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: October 18, 2008 03:24:34 PM »

Maybe this question goes in this forum? If not please direct me otherwise...

SO I was wondering if any of you have had any trouble Receiveing your patterns from this company? I ordered a pattern: BURDA 7866

http://www.sewingpatterns.com/index-burda.html - DOH! link doesn't direct to the pattern, sorry...  Huh

From them THREE WEEKS (nearly 4 now) AGO opted for regular shipping (regular mail takes what?, 10 days MAX? in most cases.)... contacted them TWICE for an order status, NADA in response....I've only ordered from them one other time, I don't remembering it taking THIS long

Grrrrrr I'd LOVE to give you guys a Review on this Super Cool pattern BUT it usually helps to have actually have received the pattern and make the item....
Thoroughly frustrated. I really want this pattern and even bought special fabric to use that arrived *get this* arrived 3 weeks ago  by REGULAR MAIL. I can't seem to find the pattern anywhere else.

Would it seem stupid of me to try and order another one from them with the "priority shipping" option..... Grrrr I'm Tempted! LOL.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008 03:28:40 PM by FLooZySue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
klement
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008 04:46:03 PM »

Has your card been debited yet?

It seems very strange, as when my friend and I ordered from them recently, we received our items in one week and we're in Australia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FLooZySue
I Was gonna make a tomato sandwich... that is until the sand started pouring outta my pincushion 80)...

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008 10:10:37 AM »

Hmmmm, I just went back and checked my credit card.. it hasn't been debited... DUH I guess I shoulda checked it before posting. The information was ebetered correctly on the order form And I got a confirmation number from them for the order..... that's just weird. I guess if it were backordered or something they woulda sent notice?

Oh well, I guess it's okay I just found the pattern on patternreview.com  .... ordered it Saturday got a message saying it was shipped this morning... WOW now that's FAST!

I'd order again from sewingpatterns.com I guess somehow there was a glitch... but I'm happy now that I found the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FLooZySue

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008 12:13:12 PM »

Talk about inconsistancy! I got home from work yesterday and found the Pattern IN THE MAILBOX! Wow Undecided I ONLY placed the order Over a Month ago...

the Patternreview.com pattern came within 4 business days, via regular mail option.... I'm really hoping this was just a glitch by sewingpatterns.com they have such a FAb selection..

>>. I'll letcha know how the pattern works out a bit later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crunchycrafts
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008 06:22:04 PM »

well its cool you got it fast! ive ordered things befor only to find out somehow the order never went through i no just check a day later to see if they take the money so i know for sure and am not waiting forever
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Dancer Sculpture by Suprina
Seduction Sculpture by Suprina
The Pregnancy Series by Suprina
Control Freak Sculpture by Suprina
Artist Profile: Suprina
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...