A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,110
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Rd9 - HOLIDAY Edition (SIGNUPS Oct. 25; SENDOUT Dec. 1)  (Read 15757 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naggie_maggie
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2008 12:20:23 PM »

I'm finishing up the last couple of things today, hope to send out tomorrow or Tuesday!
This has gotten me inspired to make some things for my house for the holidays especially since I have supplies left over.
The kiddos think this is the coolest thing ever, they loved watching the pringles can turn into something holiday-related.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thelostboys
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2008 08:36:40 PM »

yay i have a whole week off. im hoping to finish up my can and get it out next week. my only problem is i cant seem to get a whole lot into it. any suggestions? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2008 06:33:50 AM »

yay i have a whole week off. im hoping to finish up my can and get it out next week. my only problem is i cant seem to get a whole lot into it. any suggestions? Wink

I have the same problem. I have a item that has multiple parts, so basically I could fit part of them in the can and put the rest separately...
BUT the item is such that it would seem really stupid to receive it two parts. Gaaah! And me in my brilliant brain thought it would be nice
idea. Oh well, I guess I just have to get creative with this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taniquel
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2008 01:34:54 PM »

I'm slowly making progres, hopefully will be finished by the weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2008 11:43:23 PM »

Well im all finished, wrapped up and ready to go.  My Mum is posting it for me tommorow morning. I can't as post office is always closed by the time I get too them after work.  Im very nervous about my package as it's only my 2nd swap and im so new to crafting.  Hope my partner likes everything :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
TerraBella01

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2008 07:47:04 AM »

My cans are almost ready to go.  Everything that would fit is stuffed in the can.  I just have to pack them in their boxes and send them out.  I'm hoping tomorrow, but it will more than likely be Friday or Saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2008 07:57:01 AM »

I'm pretty much finished with the crafting part, and I'm going goodie-hunting after work today. I'll probably be sending on the 1st because I have a busy Thanksgiving weekend ahead. I found out that a 30s art deco theater about an hour away from me is showing a different classic Christmas movie every weekend, so this Friday my hubby and I are going to go see Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. Grin (And an old theater in my town is showing White Christmas the week after that. I'm so excited! My hubby isn't a fan of old movies or Christmas movies, so he's being a very good sport in going with me.)

And I think I'm receiving serendipity_sarah's package today! I'm so excited about that too!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008 08:00:42 AM by MandyLikesPie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2008 07:04:15 PM »

I just posted photos of the amazing package I received today from serendipity_sarah! Go check them out.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2008 09:35:32 AM »

Well im all finished, wrapped up and ready to go.  My Mum is posting it for me tommorow morning. I can't as post office is always closed by the time I get too them after work.  Im very nervous about my package as it's only my 2nd swap and im so new to crafting.  Hope my partner likes everything :-)

I will like it! Don't worry! This is my third swap so I hardly can say I'm ahead of you. Besides I've seen your paper craft posts and they seemed very nice so I'm quite sure this package will too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2008 12:43:57 PM »

I will like it! Don't worry! This is my third swap so I hardly can say I'm ahead of you. Besides I've seen your paper craft posts and they seemed very nice so I'm quite sure this package will too!

Thanks you've made me feel much more confident now, you've been a fab partner ive enjoyed chatting to you :-)  Sent this morning by airmail so should be with you soon hopefully.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Collectors Suffer Art-Fair Fatigue
Man Protests Museum By Destroying $1 Million Vase
5 Things You Never Knew About Scrabble
Performa 13 Shingerview: RoseLee Goldberg
Top 10 Worst Movie Accents
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Marinara Sauce
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...