A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,925
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarn Swap for Rapunzel Scarf R5;signups CLOSED;send out 11/29/08  (Read 8237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myklia
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2008 04:22:04 PM »

got my package from Myklia.  I'm real excited cause Douglee Puglee is in there too! Smiley He's neat.  Right now he's relaxing, as traveling is very taxing on oneself.  

Oh Yay!!!!!  I am so glad he made it there safe and sound (I know, this conversation should really be in the Little Visitor thread, but I sent my Rapunzel yarn with Douglee Puglee). Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008 06:46:29 PM »

I thought I would clarify a couple of things.

If you are in the US sending within the US, you need to give foreversandals or myself the DC number along with telling your partners the number.  This is NOT an option.  There was some misunderstanding since international shipping requires a receipt scan or picture only if the package goes missing.

Also you NEED and you MUST PM foreversandals and myself and your partners when you send AND when you receive.

I didn't put this in the first post or in my PMs, but foreversandals did put it in her PM and I would really like this.  That is to post once a week in the thread.  It just lets us know that you are still alive and out there and with us and that you didn't happen to fall off the face of the earth. Smiley

Ok, necessary part over.  Back to Rapunzel fun.  We have a couple of receivers, I can't wait to start seeing some pictures in the gallery. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008 06:47:16 PM by myklia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wiseowl
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2008 10:49:03 AM »

OK, I got my yarn all packaged up- just have to mail. A couple of partners were a challenge, but I think I uncovered some things they will like. My stash is fairly small, but I still had a couple of "oh YEAH! This ball! What was I gonna do with this?" moments. In fact, I got so absorbed I totally forgot I was sterilizing some bottles on the stove...bet you can guess how that ended!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RhymeswOrange
please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2008 10:58:55 AM »

I had a great weekend of fiber-y goodness.  I received a squishy package from myklia.  I need to photograph and post still.

I measured, cut and packaged all 5 of my partners' packages.  Now all I need is to get to the post but today is a work nightmare and tomorrow is booked solid with stupid conference calls so it'll have to wait 'til Wednesday.

Good thing my weekend was so much fun, I started the week with a smile.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2008 02:51:12 PM »

I finally got to the post office today. I also received from thatswhatshesaid and myklia this weekend. I will have to take some pictures tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
myklia
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2008 03:26:41 PM »

I got my yarns from ThatsWhatSheSaid today too. Cheesy  Some beautiful yarns, ribbon and lace.  I'll be posting pics in the gallery later tonight.  Unfortunately no natural light for me.  I go to work, it is dark.  I come home, it is dark.  The lamps will have to be my super poor substitution. Sad

ETA: They are now posted in the gallery. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008 04:36:27 PM by myklia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

foreversandals
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2008 05:39:09 PM »

I sent this afternoon.

So hopefully the Jetsetters will be getting something from me in the near future.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIPs:
- Crochet: Baby Blanket
- Scrapbooking: Ongoing scrapbook
- Body: Creating a baby!!

http://www.wists.com/foreversandals
http://beautythroughthelens.wordpress.com [my photoblog]
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2008 08:47:21 PM »

I am almost ready to send and will be doing so on Friday. I have two partners' yarn all figured out and most of the rest, went to the crafty store today to buy a few more so that I can stay within everyone's most wanted colors without straying too far.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
imafundork
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2008 09:47:39 AM »

I packaged up the yarn last night and got envelopes today so I should be able to ship tomorrow.

I'm off to the gallery to post what I received from myklia and thatswhatshesaid.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
myklia
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2008 12:06:09 AM »

Wooo!!!  Funky Town is almost entirely green which means almost everyone has sent.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277204.msg3135288#msg3135288

Of course there is two more weeks to send out. Wink  No pressure or anything. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kamran Pasha Reveals Who He Admires Most
Lt. Gen. Russel Honore Reveals His Motto
Ann Pearlman Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Nic Sheff Reveals His Favorite Words
Glenn Beck Talks About The Christmas Sweater
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...