A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
559 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret round 7?  (Read 3135 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whyme81687
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008 01:15:02 PM »

i say january would be best but I would be able to do it around mid december right before christmas. i have to find  a way to do it around the family so they dont see. plus figure out how to mail it cause i was a weird format from what i saw. was anyone confused by that or was it easier than i thought?

you just mail it in an envelope or as a postcard, i usually send all mine in an envelope, so right after I make it I can seal it up so my roomie doesn't see it hehe. I cut cardboard to the size of the envelope so i know they'll fit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
cclewis05
What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.~*Anonymous

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008 01:52:49 PM »

im ready when yall are..! yay secrets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison
photochickkds

"I love swaps!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008 02:24:42 PM »

i say january would be best but I would be able to do it around mid december right before christmas. i have to find  a way to do it around the family so they dont see. plus figure out how to mail it cause i was a weird format from what i saw. was anyone confused by that or was it easier than i thought?

you just mail it in an envelope or as a postcard, i usually send all mine in an envelope, so right after I make it I can seal it up so my roomie doesn't see it hehe. I cut cardboard to the size of the envelope so i know they'll fit.

haha thats not what i meant. I meant that last i saw there were codes and sending to ten diff people etc. that system i didnt get
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I feel when I'm old I'll look at you and know the world was beautiful"

MAJOR ETSY SALE!
HELP ME CLEAR OUT MY STOCK!!! EVERYTHING MAJORLY DISCOUNTED!!!
www.redsundesigns.etsy.com
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008 02:43:46 PM »

haha thats not what i meant. I meant that last i saw there were codes and sending to ten diff people etc. that system i didnt get

yes ... you will get a code that you will put on the back of your cards, so no one will know who sent it, but i will know which "code" sent. and you will send ten different cards to 10 different people9one card each person), who you will get names & addresses for! does that help?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whyme81687
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008 03:12:26 PM »

OH okay now I understand what you asked I got confused too....lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
Sweet_Sylvia
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008 04:52:47 PM »

Yeah the code deal seemed pretty simple to me. It's just to let the organizer know that everyone has sent the right amount of cards to the right people, without giving away who sent what. Is that right? I don't know cause I haven't done this swap yet but that's just what I was assuming it was for.

And I would love to start this soon, maybe the latest I would want to wait would be mid December. But then again the longer the sign up period is the more people we can get in on this swap. And post cards aren't too difficult of a thing to craft, so to me the more the merrier!

I can't wait! This will be my first swap in a long time! I've already been thinking up secrets ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008 07:01:41 PM »

Yes, sweet_sylvia you are correct!

I'll start sign ups next week, I need to finish up a few things, and get started on some more. We'll leave sign ups open for 2 weeks, this usually fills quickly. Then we'll do a 2-3 week crafting time, since they are fairly easy. So hopefully it'll go quick for everyone! I'm glad you are all so excited! excited & chatty swaps are the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Capt_Jordi

Beachin it up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2008 02:34:12 PM »

Yay I am excited for this one! But quick question, what does everyone usually make their post cards out of? I was thinking like poster board but I wasnt real sure
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2008 02:56:59 PM »

hmmmm ... you could do poster board, cereal boxes, buy cheapo postcards and redo them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EvilRachel
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2008 05:38:20 PM »

I'm in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Lumpy Space Princess
How to Draw Lucario from Pokémon
How to Draw Lord Nibbler Futurama
How to Draw Lola
How to Draw Lin Chung
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...