A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,392
Currently Running With Scissors:
872 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tassels - Pics are gone, sorry!  (Read 2624 times)
Tags for this thread: pasties  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindsycarranza

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2008 06:25:36 PM »

Without going into too much detail LOL
I wanted to share these! (Nipple Tassels)
They are sooo expensive to buy and I figured they can't be that hard so I made
myself some. These are pretty simple, I might make more ornate ones later but I was really happy with how they turned out and who knows maybe
it'll inspire some of you to make your own Smiley
Every girl has a right to feel a little sexy and a tad naughty every once in awhile  Tongue

Pics are gone, sorry!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011 04:03:36 PM by lindsycarranza - Reason: pics are gone, please please delete » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Okay so once again I am completely redoing my pictures. Got tired of photobucket, the only reason I used it was for here so I decided I will just use Craftster's photo uploader. So while I am switching over my photo links will be broken. Message me if there is a post you would like the pics for.
ilovemybrachiosaurus
If it weren't for dino's, what would we look up to?

Reading, Oboing, and Sewing make up my life!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008 06:32:39 PM »

just wondering how they stay on...?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott

pinterest.com/libraryoboist
ilovemybrachiosauru s.blogspot.com

My Children's Library Blog!
mrlkids.blogspot.co m
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008 06:33:08 PM »

Eyelash glue hold them on?

Super Job! What are they made of? Do the tassels spin? I like the glittery effect & the red ones are my personal favorites!

Wink

I'm feeling a little naughty...just lookin at them! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
lindsycarranza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008 06:37:22 PM »

Oh thanks ladies Smiley
I use double sided tape which holds up well but they will fall off.
You could also use eyelash glue.
They do make pasties specifically for these but the reg. double sided tape is cheaper.

They do spin Cheesy

I used this stiff felt I found that was glittery for the cone parts but with the white and red ones I added more glitter. The red ones are my fave! I did white ones because well I think black is sexier and my DH thinks white is sexier so I switch it up a lot LOL!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Okay so once again I am completely redoing my pictures. Got tired of photobucket, the only reason I used it was for here so I decided I will just use Craftster's photo uploader. So while I am switching over my photo links will be broken. Message me if there is a post you would like the pics for.
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008 07:02:09 PM »

hahahahahahahahaha I love them!! My best friend and I have a running joke about nipple tassels. it involves gyrating...often in public. good fun. I seriously love them! I'm guessing you use double sided clothing tape?? Maybe I'll make some when I'm done my midterm week (during which I am only on here as a desperate respite from painting projects). You have made my day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsycarranza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008 07:15:36 PM »

hahahahahahahahaha I love them!! My best friend and I have a running joke about nipple tassels. it involves gyrating...often in public. good fun. I seriously love them! I'm guessing you use double sided clothing tape?? Maybe I'll make some when I'm done my midterm week (during which I am only on here as a desperate respite from painting projects). You have made my day!!

Gyrating LOL! Thanks! Yeah I use double sided tape, I'm thinking eyelash glue might work better so I might have to get some but I've never used eyelash glue and am afraid it would leave sticky glue on your boobs LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gestalta_Sara
Queen Two Shakes and a Shimmy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008 07:18:32 PM »

I love them.

These are so easy to make, and wicked fun to just have.  I have a pair myself that I made last year that have a baseball theme but I could never get them to stay on.  Eyelash glue did not work for me.  I would think clothing tape would work best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindsycarranza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008 07:27:12 PM »

I love them.

These are so easy to make, and wicked fun to just have.  I have a pair myself that I made last year that have a baseball theme but I could never get them to stay on.  Eyelash glue did not work for me.  I would think clothing tape would work best.

OH baseball theme those would be cute!
They are kind of addicted to make Smiley

I think I might have to try clothing tape, right now I just have double sided tape.
And since they are felt eventually they fall off because the tape has a hard time staying stuck to the felt not my skin though:P
but I haven't properly tried them out yet LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MidnightBlue
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008 02:21:54 AM »

Hi girls, the stuff you want is called many things, tit-tape, clothes tape, etc, but cheaper still and just as effective is toupe tape. You should be able to twirl away and they'll stay in place

Good job on the pasties, they look great :-) (I'm a moderator on Ministry of Burlesque so have seen a fair few  Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sushi - Fix my Recipe
How to Select and Prepare Jackfruit - Thai Foodcast
How to Make Asian Chicken Wraps - Fix my Recipe
Chinese Condiment, Raw Sauces, Seasoning, and Recipe
Chinese Food FAQ
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...