A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Stocking for My DOG Sign ups Oct 14-24 Send outs Dec 1 CLOSED  (Read 15291 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2008 10:16:43 AM »

im checking in... Smiley ive got 6 items ready for lethargic's doggie Kira. I still have some more goodies to do but well. im at 6 right now. took care of the largish items first. now i've got the smalls & some shopping. Then. well. im done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2008 10:24:37 AM »

0oh & on a non crafty note...

i freaking bought a dog shirt for jax. It's red & has a spade on the back. underneath it says "PLAYER". WELL that's all great & everything until I try to put it on him. It's an XL says it will fit dobermans, golden retreivers, labradors, and rottweilers. Well. They lied. Jax is only 5 months old & that thing was so tight it was bursting at the seams. Poor guy. He's not fat or anything. He is a monstrous lab for his age, but the shirt is suppose to fit a FULL GROWN dog. He's still a pup.

It really irritated me because larger dog clothes are so much more expensive. 

Sorry for the rant. It IS dog related though. Just not craft related.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008 10:25:58 AM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2008 02:00:20 PM »

i freaking bought a dog shirt for jax. It's red & has a spade on the back. underneath it says "PLAYER". WELL that's all great & everything until I try to put it on him. It's an XL says it will fit dobermans, golden retreivers, labradors, and rottweilers. Well. They lied. Jax is only 5 months old & that thing was so tight it was bursting at the seams. Poor guy. He's not fat or anything. He is a monstrous lab for his age, but the shirt is suppose to fit a FULL GROWN dog. He's still a pup.

Make it craft related and rip apart the seams add in some extra fabric and jax has a new shirt! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whoopdedoo_5
I can resist anything...except temptation :P

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2008 02:31:20 PM »

I got another thing today in the mail that I ordered online..now to finish the stocking and I am ready to send! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2008 02:45:15 PM »

Make it craft related and rip apart the seams add in some extra fabric and jax has a new shirt! Wink

Funny you should say that, because that was exactly what I intended to do to the shirt. Just because its awesome & im not paying to ship the thing back. lol. yes. yes. i'm cheap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
grunteeistgut

cassie-tail trendsetter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2008 03:23:33 PM »

Lets see....Ike now has a DECORATED stocking, and 3 handmade items. And a lot of surprises! I should be sending out...in about a week or two!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get some hand warmers/mittens for this winter! Personal swap anyone??
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 11, 2008 01:04:48 AM »

I finished decorating Max's stocking!!!
It looks a bit ridiculous at the moment because I bought more than what can fit so it is kind of bursting at the seams. I was sitting there last night trying to prod some of the smaller goodies deeper into the foot of the stocking with a stick I found it the backyard.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
MollyGirl
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2008 05:32:51 AM »

OMG would you believe Molly has already received!!  I'll try to get some pics up today but her daddy is being a Scrooge and doesn't want her to get her presents until Christmas!!!  We're gonna wait for him to go to work and then play with them. Smiley  Thanks Pupper!!  Its an awesomely beautiful stocking you guys are gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.
Jack London

View my wists http://www.wists.com/mollygirl
heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2008 06:17:07 AM »

Funny you should say that, because that was exactly what I intended to do to the shirt. Just because its awesome & im not paying to ship the thing back. lol. yes. yes. i'm cheap.
not cheap, crafty.  CRAFTY Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
Lethargic
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2008 08:36:08 AM »

After all the Halloween/Election party stuff I was doing last week, I have finally cleaned up and recovered.  Cheesy Roll Eyes I, of course, have been buying supplies and things here and there whenever I'm at a craft store or whatever so I am ready to start crafting away for Jax! So many ideas, I need to write them down or they will probably just escape from my mind.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop for aprons, bento/lunch bags, jewelry, and more! http://organizedconfetti.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Climbing Mt. Everest
Two Foot Fred Autobiography Trailer
Author Zeke Pipher on Finding Balance
Signed by Zelda Book Trailer
John Benjamin Hickey on Narrating In One Person
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...