A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,038
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Reusable Shopping Bag Swap Gallery!  (Read 8152 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cocorific

Happiness will always be a napping skunk...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2008 11:09:32 AM »

I heard the mail lady stopping at the mailbox about 15 minutes ago, so I meandered on out to see what we got.  Power bill  Undecided  and a cushy package!
 Well I practically skipped back to the house when I saw it was from Megan!!   Cheesy  Oh wow!!  Shocked  She is amazing!  She found such perfect fabric that reflected me!  Lots of pics because I'm so thrilled with her choices!  We did 3 bags and 5 produce bags. 

This is my Flower Bag and is tres cool, sorry but the light isn't cooperating and the colours are actually brighter a shade or two.

This bag is my Critter Bag, it's a beautiful shade of burgundy and the critters are marvelous!  It even has a skunk!!  Woohoo gotta love that!

These are the produce bags, with beautiful blue ribbon! These are for my skunkie's veggies...

This is my Awesome Bag!  Haha cause it is AWESOME!  Grin

I have all the other bags stuffed inside so you all can see how much it can hold!  It still has tons of room!

This IS the gorgeous shade of purple it is!

When I pulled the Awesome Bag out I was wishing I could actually wear it!  I so love this fabric!  Megan you are AWESOME, you really got a feel for what I would love!  I am so so so so so marvelously happy!!  Wooohooo   Shocked 

And 3 cheers for Sew Silly, for organizing such a fun, useful and cool swap!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P. my sweet little stinker....
Tux
1/20/09
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2008 07:28:54 AM »

Awesome I am so glad you like everything! I thought the flowers reminded me of the flowers you were hording and generously gave up for my bag. Smiley Thanks for such a great swap you guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
JessBee21
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2008 08:01:43 PM »

your "awesome" bag, really is awesome!  I love the fabric choice!  This really was a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iggy.boy
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2008 12:37:58 AM »

I received 2 days ago and took pictures then, but I temporarily lost my camera by misplacing it and I barely found it now. So sorry about that, Myrna Mynx. Anyway - here's the awesome bag she crafted for me.

It's inspired by Iron and Wine; whose music I enjoy. I believe the artwork she painted was inspired by the album "The Shepherd's Dog" I could be wrong though.

The bag itself is approx. 12"x14" It is lined with flame fabric and has a divider in the middle. An added bonus, she made me a playlist that's a la Samuel Beam-esque. All the songs in it are great. Some I already loved and some I would end up loving if I listen to it more. (I skimmed through the playlist. hehe)

Once again, thanks for such an awesome bag. It may be small for grocery shopping, but I'm going to look hip once I go record shopping. Thanks again and I apologize to the organizer for not informing you I've received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrna Minx
Juvenile Delinquent. 17th Anniversary.

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2008 08:07:43 AM »

It started out bigger, but I ended up taking more off with the seams than I meant to...I do have another one going for you, a plain brown one that is bigger and has a fun lining, but I have to admit to slacking on finishing it since I had the one mailed out already...but eventually....
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2008 05:27:38 PM »

I GOT MINE TODAY! yayaaaaa
thank you sixblueirises! i love my bags and YES MAM they were worth the wait!
I love the key fobs cause i am constantly losing my keys in the bottomless pit called my purse lol  Cheesy
and the fabric is wonderful! love the asian parasol print the most i think.
Here is a pic of all my goodies!

two bags, and two produce bags!
Thank you for being a great swap partner!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
cocorific

Happiness will always be a napping skunk...

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2008 07:36:52 PM »

Ooooh I love that fabric!!!  Nice work sixblueirises!

I sure did enjoy this swap! And my Awesome bag will hold 8 yards of fleece and 6 yards of corduroy!  That's a whole lot of awesomness!!

Thank you Silly for such a fun swap, Megan for being such a great partner and everyone else for the enthusiasm and eye candy!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P. my sweet little stinker....
Tux
1/20/09
meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2008 07:59:39 AM »

I sure did enjoy this swap! And my Awesome bag will hold 8 yards of fleece and 6 yards of corduroy!  That's a whole lot of awesomness!!

... that's a biiiig bag Smiley I didn't even know it was that big! Smiley

Awesome fabric choices for those last bags too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
butofcourse
she's crafty!

Knit fast, die warm

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2008 09:00:04 PM »

I received from pinkguin a while back- I'm not sure if she has gotten mine yet??  Here's a picture of my lovely bags!

thanks pinkguin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008 10:25:23 AM »

UPDATES NEEDED FROM ALL ON FIRST PAGE IN GREEN AND RED  PLEASE
If your name is in Green, meaning you have sent~ have you heard from your partner that they have received? The gallery has stalled and I see we have a few senders but no updates on receivers.

On the ones who are in red, meaning sending late~ I need to know your current status on sending. Will you be able to send and if you have I need to know that as well as PM myself and your partner with a DC or copy of receipt.

I am hoping all will start going smoothly again and angels will not be needed.
Please PM ME asap with your status so I may update accordingly.

thanks,
Im Sew Silly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Light Szechuan Pork Stir Fry Recipe
How to Stir-Fry Meat and Vegetables Asian-Style
How to Make Hot, Crispy Chicken Wings with Peppers
Spicy Asian Chicken and Noodle Soup Recipe
Learn How To Cook Duck Fat Fried Rice!
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...