A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me A Reusable Shopping Bag Swap Gallery!  (Read 9751 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Myrna Minx
Juvenile Delinquent. 17th Anniversary.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008 04:46:13 PM »

Yay! I received from Iggy today! It's a great bag and he had a great idea - he lined the bag with what I think is swimming trunk fabric. I thought that was perfect when you consider all the drippy cold dairy or frozen foods there are  Smiley

Thanks Iggy! I really adore the bag! The way you did the handles was really cool too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
iggy.boy
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008 08:43:48 PM »

Ah! I'm glad you got the idea with the water proof material. I knew it was either going to be "Ah, for spills! I get it." or "What's this tacky fabric?" But I'm glad you got it and most of all, liked it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rhynox5
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2008 06:33:51 AM »

I received my bags from JessBee21 and she went above and beyond. She made me the 2 bags that we agreed on but she made a snap flap pouch that you can fold the bag up and put it in. She made a smaller version for my daughter which loves bags. Her mom basically told her can't do for one and not the others so she bought my boys a car. Unbelievable. I love the bags. Right away I opened the box ooggled over them and then took the one bag out and put a project in to work on while I was in the van. WONDERFUL!! Now if I could just figure out how to get the pictures to appear here instead of making you click on a link. I am very challenged in the computer knowledge.
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq13/momster2three/DSC00926.jpg
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq13/momster2three/DSC00925.jpg
any help would be greatly takin and then maybe I could actually put the pictures on. Thanks Jana
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JessBee21
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2008 07:14:57 AM »

I'm sooo glad that you liked them!  I can post some more pics once I get home (I'm at work right now, shhh!).  I figured that with the snap pouch, they would be easily transported, and if you wanted you could use those separately as well!  I had so much fun on my first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

butofcourse
she's crafty!

Knit fast, die warm

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2008 11:34:47 AM »

i like that sort of hawaii theme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rhynox5
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2008 02:47:03 PM »

Thank You sixblueirises for the great explanation. It is really that easy? Lets see-

THIS ROCKS   Logged
JessBee21
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2008 08:13:01 PM »

Yay!  I don't even think I need to post mine, those look great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iggy.boy
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2008 12:29:04 AM »

I apparently received yesterday, but somebody already took the mail and forgot to tell me I had a package. I will be posting pictures first thing in the morning.

By the way, Myrna Mynx, I LOVE IT. I feel like carrying a personal art work. Oh, and is it "The Shepherd's Dog"?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrna Minx
Juvenile Delinquent. 17th Anniversary.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2008 06:30:22 AM »

Yes Smiley You listed Samuel Beam as a fave musician, so I thought it would be fun to make it music related. When I was first going thru ideas, I checked out some Regina Spektor cover art, but I couldn't make it work.

Did you get the CD? It's some artists I have on my computer that came up when I typed "Samuel Beam" and "Iron and Wine" into Last.fm

I had a lot of fun doing this swap, I hope I'm Sew Silly hosts another one that is so open & low stress!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2008 06:50:54 AM »

great bags yall! Grin
Cant wait to see the one you received Iggy!

After this one is over, and I am not in quite so many swaps...(easier said than done since they are soooo addicting!) I will see about hosting another one if there is still interest Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cut Graduation
How Not to Damage Your Hair
How to Analise Your Hair Type
How to Blow Dry Hair
How to Blow Dry Afro-Caribean Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...