A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,218
Currently Running With Scissors:
914 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I LOVE FALL!  (Read 12024 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nat_attack
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - T. Robbins

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008 10:01:20 PM »

I went and got my package today and everything is so awesome!!!

I must say, mrsmartin, you are one speedy crocheter!! She managed to crank out a scarf, 2 hats, a set of armwarmers, and a tote bag and send way before the deadline!!  i feel like a slacker :p

I will post pics tomorrow, its like 1 am right now  Roll Eyes...... and i just signed up for another swap! I must be crazy!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls"
Animal Collective, "My Girls"
KimmyLynne82
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008 07:50:24 AM »

*SQUEE!!*

Mixedchick should be receiving her package today...I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...and I'm nervous too...I hope you like everything!!!

i got it today!!!!!! i have an apt situation, too (no onsite mgr..don't want package sitting in front of my door unattended, and if no one is here they will send it to post office to be held which also a pain)...all that being said, I have a P.O. box, lol. i had the busiest day today and but managed to squeeze stopping by it in and i'm so thankful that i did! the wrapping was darling and i was so excited i almost opened everything up right there in the mail box place, lol! but then my common sense kicked in and i remembered i had to take pics of everything so i actually waited until i got home to open my fall goodies--can you believe it?? now on to the good stuff---EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE! kimmylynne82 put in elements from my wists and swap questionnaire Smiley she totally paid attention, which is awesome....and the funny thing is that we had similar ideas on a couple things. i can't say which things because she hasn't recieved hers but we were totally thinking alike!

now, i hate to be such a tease but i can't post pics until tomorrow Sad i took all the pics but i have to rush off to work. i just wanted to post that i got my stuff and it's all really, really wonderful!

and kimmylynne82---i shipped your package off this afternoon. you should have it either mon or tues! woot woot!!!!

it's like christmas in october!

This totally made my day - I am so glad you like everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
mixedchick
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2008 03:27:18 PM »

photos! kimmylynne82 made me some yummy fall goodness! there's a small pillow with embroidered leaves and an owl (!) on it. all of the leaves are made from different fabrics and there's a leaf on the front made from fabric with woodgrain print! i love love love woodgrain Smiley there's also, some fall ribbon and stickers, 2 pieces of fabric (one is halloween decorated with pumpkins! the other is an all over leaf print), and some super cute jewelry. there's a leaf necklace/earring combo and a brooch with pretty purple leaves and beads on it! and there is a super super cute book of fall quotes. all the quotes are lovely and each page is decorated differently. on to the pics...

lol...hope that's not too many pics. the first two are group shots then individual pics of everything.
happy autumn!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008 03:09:28 AM by mixedchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

love is a verb, not a noun.

God is Good. God is Love.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2008 05:33:13 PM »

wonderful package. Love it all the pillow is great...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
phnxreign99

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008 09:17:11 PM »

I love the pillow (and everything else rocks too, of course!)  I agree - the woodgrain fabric is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Dreaminsanity

everybody, just pretend to be normal!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008 12:04:27 AM »

Oh my gosh that pillow is adorable!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2008 12:24:11 AM »

That pillow is gorgeous!  Love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
nat_attack
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - T. Robbins

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2008 09:26:28 AM »

Okay so I recieved from mrsmartin428!! I must say, she is a really good crocheter!! Her stitches are all very tight and even, and her items are finished very well! I'm a crocheter myself and it was really hard to find the seams and ends of the yarn. I always have to try and hide all my messy ends :p

Okay so lets get to the piccies!!

All the swap goodies together... all crocheted items!!!!  There is an AWESOME deep red bag with the cutest little crocheted leaf appliques, a red cloche hat and scarf set, an a navy blue armwarmer (the armwarmers were on my wist, i might add) and hat set.

The awesome armwarmers... with kitty in the background. :p

The blue hat...  I like to wear it kind of slouchy.

The blue set together... at this point I think its safe to say I was in total dorky model mode, lol

THe red cloche hat... and my silly face, haha

The red set together... the scarf is so long!! It hangs down to the middle of my thigh. The yarn is divinely soft as well.

THe awesome bag!!!!! I love this so much, seriously. I can't believe it was your first time crocheting this pattern, Lauren!!!

I will be so warm this fall/winter thanks to you! I love everything!! I hope you like your package as much as I liked yours!!!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008 09:36:04 AM by nat_attack » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls"
Animal Collective, "My Girls"
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2008 09:44:25 AM »

oh what fab packages!.....I have received from my wonderful partner Avesthel...I was going to post pics sooner but my kiddos got a bit sick...I will be back later today with goodie pics....promise...sorry Avesthel for the delay Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2008 12:47:49 PM »

I love all the crocheted goodies ... I know what you mean about messy ends - I can't get the hang of weaving them in - they still pop out all over.  I love crocheted bags - that one looks like a really nice size!  Yeah for fall craftiness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Ikaros from Sora No Otoshimono
How to Draw Jeremy Lin from the New York Knicks
How to Draw Johnny Bravo
Romantic Loner
Romantic Loner Short
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...