A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hoodies for cats!  (Read 16848 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2008 , pet_bed , cat  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zanthess
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008 05:49:27 PM »

Awww...i love it. Me and my hubby are sphynx lovers. Weve had two so far. Big Jim and little jim(his wife). He was never fond of clothes but man she loves em.

I think these are the most affectionate fun cates ever. We lost our male a month ago. He strangled himself in an electric cord. Verrry sad.Sad So snuggle your naked baby close.

This first pic is our lil Jim...sitting pretty.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/halloweenswap08_019.JPG[/img]

This is one taken at last x-mas. Of both of the kitties
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/cats_swaps_061.JPG[/img]

Sorry to hear about your kitty Sad.

My mom's cat isn't very affectionate. She's attached to my mom but hisses at everyone else. She tolerates me.

If you'd like a copy of my alterations to the outfit, just message me and I'll see what I can do. It's very versatile and can work for many different types of fabric.

I'm going to make a second one out of fleece with a hole in the back so that my mom can take her when she's doing errands and still use a leash and keep her warm.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008 03:05:55 PM by jungrrl - Reason: Please remove IMG tags when quoting! Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008 06:30:23 PM »

HAHA! Thats great! Your kitty reminds me of the one from Austin Powers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cya
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008 07:11:06 PM »

That is so so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LindseyPeek519
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008 07:18:56 PM »

I have the potential to become the 'crazy cat lady'. If I wasn't married, they would be everywhere. I want to make cat hoodies for the three that I have so badly!! I love the fabric you used too - it would be so appropriate for our house. And my hubby and I laughed hysterically at definition #1 of why you don't make cat clothing. We tried ribbons on our cats for a Christmas photo once. It just.....ended badly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zanthess
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008 09:20:11 AM »

I have the potential to become the 'crazy cat lady'. If I wasn't married, they would be everywhere. I want to make cat hoodies for the three that I have so badly!! I love the fabric you used too - it would be so appropriate for our house. And my hubby and I laughed hysterically at definition #1 of why you don't make cat clothing. We tried ribbons on our cats for a Christmas photo once. It just.....ended badly.

It takes a LOT of training. usually best when they're kittens and don't really care. The lady that sold Kissa to my mom put clothes on them every day, and they eventually didn't care if they had stuff on.

My mom doesn't put shirts on her every day, so she's starting to not like it... It's hard work -_-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Addie Marie
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008 09:49:42 PM »

That is so awesome! I like the big ol' hood. Smiley I was delighted to see your choice of fabric, partially because pirate fabrics rock, but also because I made a human hoodie out of the same fabric. (If you wanted to see, there are pictures here: http://mateywear.blogspot.com/2008/04/dots-stripes-and-skulls-oh-my.html)

Are you going to make more outfits for the kitty? If you do, be sure to show us!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

e11even
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008 09:55:29 PM »

hahah  That's jokes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lelly.pants

always up for personal swaps :)

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008 04:47:50 AM »

That's brillaint! my sister would love to be able to dress her cats up but they're not very friendly at the best of times.

How unusal that pulling the hood up made her go to sleep. If I do that to my dog she just walks in circles.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zanthess
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008 11:11:55 AM »

That is so awesome! I like the big ol' hood. Smiley I was delighted to see your choice of fabric, partially because pirate fabrics rock, but also because I made a human hoodie out of the same fabric. (If you wanted to see, there are pictures here: http://mateywear.blogspot.com/2008/04/dots-stripes-and-skulls-oh-my.html)

Are you going to make more outfits for the kitty? If you do, be sure to show us!!

We're actually making another one today! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
livelavish

[keep it trill]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008 10:31:32 PM »

Great fabric choice!  The pictures are awesome on so many levels.  Hoora

Cute ratty! I heard they are born with fur and then lose it, is that true?

Some are born naked, and others have very thin fur that falls out/grows back in random patches.  I've also had one that only had fur down the middle of its face.  Either way, I swear hairless rats are more intelligent than furry rats.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Sauteed Chicken With Mushroom Sauce Recipe
How to Cut Apart a Whole Chicken
How to Carve a Thanksgiving Turkey
How to Make Catfish Po-Boy Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...