A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,571
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crazy Cat Lover's swap 2 Gallery  (Read 5635 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kirstilynne
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008 08:44:33 PM »

I definately vote for another round of this swap. i was in round 1, and if i noticed that there was another round i'd be in this too. everyones kitties look so cute and wonderful.

i adore that top hat, i want one for my cat norton.

great job everyone. makes me feel like i need to spoil my kitties some more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
Chloecat
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008 09:01:00 PM »

Mr Poo looks very cute, with a look of what is she doing to me look, lol, my cat would claw me to pieces if i tried that on her.
 Cheesy
I really like the shirts design nicolatte, i have only recently ventured into fabric
painting lately.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/nesst

Looking to do swap im after Alova Suede,will do personal swap with Usa in exchange for fabric.
Aquilla da Hun

Mommys Little Monsters

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008 07:03:03 AM »

I received my package from Nicolatte!!! I was super excited about everything. She totally hit everything right on.

The whole package

Love me...love my cats magnet. super cute

A mouse and a fish cat toy. The fabrics are great. I can find them easy! Whatever catnip you used...they really went bonkers over.

another really cute magnet.

von and roxy bracelet. the blues are so perfect. it will match everything i wear. my closet looks like the ocean.

super cute decopaged picture frame! i can't wait to find the purrrrrrrfect picture of them to put in it! its already on top of my TV without a picture. haha

And an AWESOME knitting needle roll. She doesn't even knit and this is made so great. the cat fabric is on the inside and the blues are the outside. I LOVE IT!!! I have always wanted one but not very good at sewing yet.

Action shots of the kitties. Roxy stole the pink mouse as soon as i let them have it.

Thank you for being such a wonderful swap partner! We did make a good match.
 Grin

I am glad you liked everything. I was glad to hear the shirt fit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.  ~Jack London

Our bodies are our gardens, -to which our wills are gardeners!   ~William Shakespeare
stitch81
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008 07:12:12 AM »

Oh that was just hilarious!!!  I don't know how you got your cat to cooperate long enought to get him dressed up, let alone, get him to cooperate for the pictures, but that is absolutely adorable...like front page of the christmas letter adorable!!!  LOL

Still waiting for my package from Chloecat... the tracking number still only says it has left Australia...  typical USPS, it will be here before they acknowledge that is was ever in route.  oh well.  maybe today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radmom
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008 09:27:12 AM »

I love everything that I have seen, and the cats are all happy!

Yes, USPS can really be a pain on overseas posts. The package I sent littlebluegirl still is listed as 'accepted' that was 6 days ago.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ericav
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008 11:30:22 AM »

Wow I'm so impressed with what everyone made! I sent mine out today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chloecat
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008 12:20:45 PM »

Still waiting for my package from Chloecat... the tracking number still only says it has left Australia...  typical USPS, it will be here before they acknowledge that is was ever in route.  oh well.  maybe today.

Yes I know it was sent through express post which really should take four days to get there but Australia post is sooo lazy and expensive,maybe i should get a job there,lol. Cheesy
Im hoping it will get there by my friday at least.

Nice pic of your kitty there Aquilla da Hun, i like the action shot and
kitty goods.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008 12:23:13 PM by Chloecat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/nesst

Looking to do swap im after Alova Suede,will do personal swap with Usa in exchange for fabric.
nicolatte
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008 03:53:08 PM »

Aww, I'm so happy you like everything Aquilla, isn't that cat fabric awesome!? I got it from one of my swaps, but I thought it was totally perfect for this swap! Grin I've never made a knitting needle roll before, so I hope I made it right! Cheesy My cats have all gone nuts over the toys you sent me, and my mom LOVED the little picture holders as well, she thought they were soo cute and she loved how they looked like our kitties!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For all of my jewelry : www.ShiningIsFree.etsy.com
stitch81
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008 06:07:24 AM »

Just checked the tracking number again, says the package left sydney on the 14th.  You were right, they let it sit around for a while before sending it out.  oh well...  if they go by the 4 business days from when it left sydney, then it should be here Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knittin_pretty
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008 12:47:39 PM »

Here is my stuff I got from Lexie123!  I love them! And so does Angel!

This is a fishie bed for my kitteh to sleep and borrow in;

Here is another view of the fishie! I tired to get a picture of her in it, but she came out before I could take her picture.

Lexie also made me an apron and a couple of pot holders.

And finally Angels toys- we have a pouch filled with catnip, a mouse and a ball  to hang on the door knob, but i just drag it around and she runs after it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\_/) Help Mr. Rabbit take over.
(o.o) He eats the nonbelievers...
(> <) Copy Mr. Rabbit or be EATEN!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips for Flawless Fourth of July Looks
Slip Your Feet Into These Four Stylish Summer Sandals
How to Wear the Neon Trend for Summer
Blake Lively Suits Up in Crimson Menswear
Blake Lively Sports a Striped Body Hugging Gown on the Savages Red Carpet
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...