A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,621
Currently Running With Scissors:
379 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Legend of Zelda Swap Gallery  (Read 6784 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

epic1313
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008 10:18:12 AM »

Yay. I am so glad you posted pictures Jackmo. Also, I received today! I met the mailman at the box and ripped into it right there as I was leaving for work. I love everything. ! And as soon as I saw the necklace I put it on and left for work. Thank you so much. I will post pictures after I get home from work tonight.

The glass etching was the first time I ever tried doing that. I made the stencil and that was my first attempt. I was surprised with how well it came out for the first try. Also, my first attempt at mittens. I hope they fit ok.

Thank you thank you thank you Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlheran

Jack of all trades

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008 09:03:32 AM »

I've received from Cya and will post pics of all the incredibly-awesome-way-too-wonderful items later this evening -get your wist buttons ready!  Wink

Many many thanks Cya, I'll send you a proper pm this evening!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008 09:04:10 AM by mlheran » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
swaps: -
epic1313
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008 09:48:59 AM »

Here is my package from Jackmo. I got a crochet pot holder, a triforce pin cushion (?) and a wonderful necklace.

Here's everything together.

And the flip side of the pot holder.

And me in the necklace.

I put it on as soon as I opened it and wore it all day at work. Thanks you so much. I really appreciate it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008 11:09:25 AM »

Wow, that's several kitchen items we've all swapped now!  Are we sure the triforce is not Courage, Wisdom, and Culinary Arts?  ;3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cya
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008 12:48:18 PM »

Take a look at all the nice stuff mlheran sent me!

The whole package (that letter paper is the coolest):

Her attention to detail is amazing! She made me this beautiful felt pencil case. The lining is hand sewn and it's decorated with hearts and a cute shrink plastic potion:

Another felt pouch with a hand stitched triforce:

Potions!

Her letter and a shrink plastic triforce. Sorry I have such a crappy camera. The teaser she posted gives a better idea of what the triforce looks like.

Thank you, I'm very happy with my gifts!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VintageGeek
Generation N

It's still cool to me, man.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008 12:57:22 PM »

Wow, that's amazing!   Shocked

Those pouches are perfect!!  What a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008 01:40:33 PM »

That is so cool! I love the triforce case. And the red pencil case. and the shrinky ... Wait, I love it all.  Cheesy Great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlheran

Jack of all trades

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008 07:17:12 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything Cya, they were some really fun items to work on! By the way, the stationery was from a Japanese doujinshi artist I corresponded with a long time ago, unfortunately they no longer have an active website, but they made some pretty neat Zelda fanart.

Now on to all the amazing things Cya crafted for me!  Grin

The whole package...
[
(A wonderful pouch with handsome Link ironed on one side and an applique Triforce on the other, a cuckoo cat toy, a nice note with a wonderful drawing, lovely felt, Zelda mints (cool tin!), and an amazing Zelda bookmark!

I loved the cuckoos in Zelda long before I had chickens of my own, so this fabulous catnip-filled cat toy will probably never make it into my cat's clutches -it's far too cute!!

Some fabulous colored felt for my stash, wrapped in some awesome chicken fabric...

Here's the Triforce side of the pouch...

And the incredible Zelda bookmark (VERY handy in my household!) -PLEASE tell me that's machine cross-stiched or I will faint! Either way, it's a lovely piece of work!

Thank you SO MUCH for all the incredibly useful and awesome items, I can't wait to show off my Zelda love in style!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
swaps: -
Cya
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008 07:46:30 PM »

I'm happy you liked everything!

The Zelda bookmark is machine cross-stitched. I drew Zelda in photoshop, digitized the drawing and let my machine do the rest. It took trial and error to get it right and I had to hand-stitch over some imperfections but still, much much faster than doing it all by hand. 

Oh, and if your cat is anything like mine, he'll find that catnip toy no matter where you hide it.  Cheesy

My daughter and I made a necklace yesterday with some of the beads you sent. We had a great time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008 11:22:06 AM »

That bookmark is awesome. I've never heard of machine cross stitch before, but that is so cool.

Looks like all but 2 craftsters have posted to the gallery. I will try to give feedback tonight for those who have received and posted. Those who haven't posted, please let me know the status of your packages.

Thanks for a great swap guys. It was fun to organize.  Grin And this gallery is Wist-alicious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Liquify Tool in Photoshop
Photoshop Makeup
Photoshop Curves Tutorial - Part 1
Easy Photo Frames and Borders in Photoshop
How to Use the Soft Light Layer Mode
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...