A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super crafty budget wedding, heaps of project pics and budget ideas  (Read 16573 times)
Tags for this thread: wedding , budget  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

coccyx
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008 08:16:25 PM »

This is awesome, everything is gorgeous!  You did a great job!  I'm doing the same thing actually, cramming making just about everything into 2 months' time (so as much as I want to make everything myself, I'll have to delegate some of it).  Kudos to you for showing how you don't have to spend thousands to have an awesome and memorable (and fun!) wedding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008 03:20:36 AM »

coccyx, I started crafting about 2 months before too and still got everything done. Much of it was a one person job but having help for the flowers and favours was really fun. It really gets you in the mood having mums and bridesmaids helping to craft! Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
theshipshape
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008 03:02:59 PM »

I love those little favor boxes. Perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Exit22
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008 04:27:07 PM »

I love the cake topper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ellegal22
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008 07:19:11 PM »

i love the design on the favor packaging!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Imsleepy

Zurich, my service dog

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009 12:42:24 AM »

WOW!  That's all I can say.. WOW!

ok.. I lied, I can say more lol  First of all, congratulations!  You were an absolutely beautiful bride.  You positively glowed!  I think everything you did was just fabulous, and I have to echo the comments of OhHappyDay who said that it appears that you put so much of "you" into everything.  Each project is more beautiful than the last. 

I have to say that gown is just beyond gorgeous.  What is it that gives it that "handmade paper" effect?  In the close up of the bodice, it looks like it might be embroidery?  You did such a great job with the details.. the beads and ribbon on top, and the ruffle and ribbon on the bottom.. I'm in awe! 

And like everyone else, I just adore that cake topper  Smiley  What a wonderful way to start your life together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~If someone offers you a gift, and you decline to accept it, the other person still owns that gift. The same is true of insults and verbal attacks.
~We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart.
~Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.  I'll take cheese over worms!
eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009 08:35:21 PM »

Thank you so much Imsleepy!

The fabric was a random bridal bolt. It has a permanent crease with the embroidery to give it the papery look. It's some sort of man-made fabric, very light.

I really love how much of 'me' (and hopefully 'us' Tongue) I put into the wedding. We received rave reveiws from the guests and we were both very happy with it, a success I think!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
FoxInDocs
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009 04:22:27 PM »

oh wow! i didn't realise you were Australian! how much does it suck that we can't have friends or relatives marry us, i think that would make it so much more personal... not to mention cheaper :-P

i saw your flowers a couple weeks/months ago (i don't know time lately, can you believe it's nearly march already!?) and thought they were fabulous, your whole wedding came together beautifully! i'm inspired.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ValYou
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010 07:11:09 AM »

Hi everyone.  I am the Mother of the Beautiful Bride.  This was the most fantastic day and she looked like she had stepped out of Camelot, a true Princess. I am sooooooo proud of my Daughter and of how beautiful everything was made.  My jewellery is absolutely awesome and everything was gorgeous.  All of our Family and Guests were totally impressed and I must admit, we were all in awe of her talents.  As her Mum I know how much effort and time is taken to do these incredible projects and I also know how much Love is also put into them.  I am constantly amazed and the proudest Mum in the world to see the incredible talent of my "Girl". 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hawtmamah
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010 07:25:45 PM »

love the cakeball favor bags! how far in advance did you make the cakeballs, may i ask?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Cherries Jubilee
Home Brew Hoisin Ribs Recipe
Braised Baby Carrots Recipe
How to Make Pork Loin Roast Sandwiches
How to make Arugula and Scallops with Cornbread
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...