A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 307,982
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stupid-Easy Pajama Pants (with tutorial link)  (Read 11872 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Compwalla
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008 06:49:05 PM »

My kiddo is in preschool and when my oldest one went there, they had a big parade of the kids in costumes, a party for the parents, a trunk-or-treat thing in the neighborhood, and a carnival after school.  They simply tossed the whole day away to Halloween.  It was awesome.  Seven years later they've whittled it down to Pajama Day. 

I am profoundly disappointed, hence the skull PJs.  I know part of it is that not everyone celebrates and part of it is that wrangling 20 preschoolers in and out of their costumes is a huge undertaking but it is still sad, you know?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

IllusionsOfNormal

Some pursue happiness, others CREATE it!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008 07:24:32 PM »

Great Tute!  I'm gonna have to try this for my DD.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

my wists:  www.wists.com/IllusionsOfNormal
electramyers
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008 10:24:20 PM »

I live in Mxico, and as some people know, we celebrate Day of the Dead (Nov. 2nd) . In the most recent years, Halloween celebration has become popular here. I think it is a very cool day!! But sadly, there's still lots of negativity about it. 

I understand that some traditionalists refuse to accept Halloween, because it is not a mexican tradition, but it makes me sad and angry that religious people are being so silly about it...

I went to catholic elementary school, and I was forbidden to celebrate Halloween "because it's a devil ridden sinful celebration"  :<

But then I was lucky enough that my parents sent me to english learning afternoon classes, and there we DID celebrate Halloween ^____^ and my parents were very nice and cool about it.

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share some perspective on Halloween from a different cultural point of view Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Compwalla
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008 06:53:49 AM »

I lived in Tucson for a long time and Day of the Dead is a big celebration there.  Most people I knew celebrated both Dia de los Muertos and Halloween so we got the best of both worlds.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

punikum
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008 08:54:09 PM »

these are cute :-) Thanks for the link! I'll make it :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FreddyJackson

We named the dog Freddy Jackson. I'm Emily.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008 07:40:03 PM »

These are very cute!  Love the fabric.  I use a very similar method to make fleece pants (longies) to go over my son's cloth diapers.  I have been meaning to make some "house pants" out of flannel in the same style.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008 08:09:17 PM »

These are so cool -- and the tutorial is easy to understand -- thanks!  I am going to make a bunch of pairs for my roommate for Christmas!

Rock on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bayliss126
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009 10:36:27 AM »

Just wanted to thank you for the tutorial. I have a basic PJ pants pattern from the fabric store, but the part about sewing the inseam basically just said "sew the inseam!" Your trick about turning one leg inside the other was brilliant! Just finished my first pair of PJ pants and now I'm ready to start #2 and #3! Shocked)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Squash and Onion Galette
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...