A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,470
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Clown Prince of Gotham (My Halloween Costume!) Picture Heavy!!  (Read 19068 times)
Tags for this thread: featured_project , joker , costume , halloween_costume , costume_idea , the_joker  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thepaintinglibra
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008 02:02:43 PM »

Oh my! What a FANTASTIC job you did on the costume! The first and last photo is my favorite! You did such a wonderful job on the costume - NOTHING like you can get in the stores. If you are in a contest this year - hands down you HAVE to win. Great job on the makeup as well. I think you are going to fool a lot of your friends this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkninja
The Pink Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2008 05:37:57 PM »

Oh my gosh...your photo frightened me...I thought something bad had really happened to you.

that stuff must work like crazy...you sure fooled me.

My 12-year-old would totally love to wear some of that rigid collodion, but if it's like waxing, I suspect that his abundant peach fuzz would hurt too much to make it worth his while. Does it actually pull hair, or just hurt like crazy?

Have fun with it on Halloween! Grin

it pretty much feels like a bandaid on stereroids... i bet it would pull hair... but the little peachfuzzies that everyone has, dont seem to mind... but it does leave a red mark on your skin for about an hour....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
The_Futile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2008 06:14:37 PM »

Your costume is amazing, you look exactly like him in the first picture!

Now here's the part where I sound like a stalker: I thought the pictures looked like Old Town, but I thought to myself what are the chances that someone that awesome lives in Lansing? Then I went to facebook and the same pictures were in my news feed! One of my friends is apparently friends with you. What a small world. Ok, I'm done scaring you now. . .

The photography is amazing too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stargazer13
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2008 06:39:57 PM »

That outfit looks exactly like the Joker. You seriously look exactly like him. Not to insult you, but in thoses photos you don't look like a girl the costume is so good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkninja
The Pink Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2008 07:29:44 PM »

thats not an insult at all! Infact its a very high compliment! I really tired to look like a man! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
razziesbaby
If life gives you lemons...throws them bitches back!

what would you do for a Klondite bar???

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008 07:32:38 PM »

i have to comment

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

my friend would die over this...she loves the joker and plans to be him for halloween!

you look just like him!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A woman's work is never done!!
Spaghetti_Cat
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008 07:42:20 PM »

Very well done. The detail on the shirt is impeccable! Every detail of this is perfect! So creepy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We are never defeated unless we give up on God. "
Ronald Reagan

My Twitter: http://twitter.com/IheartFOB
graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008 05:08:43 AM »

it pretty much feels like a bandaid on stereroids... i bet it would pull hair... but the little peachfuzzies that everyone has, dont seem to mind... but it does leave a red mark on your skin for about an hour....

Thanks for the details! I think he has more than the normal amount of fuzziness (his dad's a GORILLA so he's probably going to have to shave before he gets to 8th grade), but I'll offer it to him as an option with the "steroids" full disclosure!

He whimpers when the brush catches in a tangle, though, so he might give the owie cool scar stuff a pass!

You look awesome, though, and even more so for knowing you're putting up with pain to look that good! Are you wearing it a few places to show it off, or just saving it for Halloween?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
pinkninja
The Pink Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008 11:28:08 AM »

Well I unfortunately don't go to college on the day of halloween, but I am gonna wear it the wed. b4 halloween to my classess, because thats the closest day to halloween that I actually attend school, a bunch of my art student buddies are all dressing up and then going to galavant around campus Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laughsforfree
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008 01:39:36 PM »

wow your costume is great! my friend is going to be the joker and we hit up like six different thrift stores. we didn't get anywhere close to exact, like yours, but we did get kind of close. we just could not find a stupid green vest! so we settled for brown. ooh and also he got a woman's purple pantsuit. i love saying that he always wears womens clothing for halloween, because well, he always does!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 6/13
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 3/13
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 12/13
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 13/13
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 2/13
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...