A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
696 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrapbook Cookbook Round 2 Gallery  (Read 13015 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008 08:03:25 AM »

Mmmm what a yummy package
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
chrsdx
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008 04:35:53 PM »

what a great package...a chocolaty cookbook, OMG, that sounds truly delicious...

My partner got her package today, just have to wait for her to post some pics. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of it...what a ditz! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't sweat the small stuff.

You can always find room for pie!

www.wists.com/chrsdx
thunderchild
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008 08:06:04 AM »

My partner got her package today, just have to wait for her to post some pics. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of it...what a ditz! Roll Eyes

I am always doing that!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sam
-x-

Blog: www.knitting-n-stuff.blogspot.com
Wists: http://www.wists.com/Thunderchild

Books availible to swap, any sugestions welcome
21 Sensational Patchwork Bags
21 Terrific Patchwork Bags
Teriffic Totes and Carryalls
Bag Boutique
All in excellent order! Just drop me a PM
babalina58

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008 05:06:04 PM »

I got the most wonderful package and it is soooo totally me you would never believe...I got a wonderful most fab. Pirate Boston Terrier Pirate apron...It is from my wists...The most wonderful Cookbook KILL IT AND GRILL IT..Ted Nugent is my hero in the hunting world that is....Love his music too....I got a Fabdaboulus Scrapbook cookbook full of spicy goodness...Oh I cant wait to get into them, A cute photo scrapbook for my doggies...a little note pad that will totally come in handy in the kitchen and my purse  along with a cool fingernail file with pirates on it YEAH for pirates and then some Yummy spice run from the Rainforest cafe in Fl...I love that place we would go in Seattle when I lived there...

And this is my soooo awsome painted apron...super talent..LOVE THIS !

i LOVE MY PACKAGE SOOO MUCH HUBBY DOES TOO...

I have to say I have been all day at a huge Dog fest called Dogtoberfest and the dog that won was a 3 leg pirate no kidding his parents made a killer costume and he was missing a leg in the front so they made him a hook FUNNY AS Heck but tooo funny when I was thiking of my apron at home....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008 09:29:04 AM »

That apron is SO adorable Smiley  I love the look on his face with that hat.

I have some other sewing to do today, so I hope to be in my craft room to start on the medium item for pinkleo...have a couple extras to pick up, too, and finishing touches to the scrapbook, then I'm done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Cheebz

I make clothes for imaginary people

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008 09:55:43 AM »

OMG I love the fact that Ted Nuget has a cookbook! The pirate doggie is super cute too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008 01:23:30 PM »

Ted Nugent is an AWSOME chef. I dont know why I have never got the book before now..I love the reading in it also. I totally agree if you can be self sufficient. I am an avid hunter not only is ti healthy for my family, It helps with population control and it is just good for my family...I know some are not thinking the same way but this just works for us... I next summer want to have a huge garden and grow a bunch of my own food too...Ahh not a chemical in site hehehe....

I love my swap...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrsdx
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008 04:39:34 PM »

I'm sooo glad you loved your goodies.. I had so much fun with this swap.  I couldn't wait for you to get your package...oh i was wishing I could have seen your face when you saw that apron.   I think its the eyes on the dog that I love the most..they were challenging, but was very pleased with the end result...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't sweat the small stuff.

You can always find room for pie!

www.wists.com/chrsdx
babalina58

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008 04:42:58 PM »

I cant thank you enough ...My package was soooo perfact and your awsome..I love the apron so much it is soooo cool...I have to laugh as the doggie that won the best costume at the dog fest we went to was a 3 leg dog who was dressed as a pirate and his people made the missing front leg ahook ROTFL...I had to tell them about my apron they want one...LOL...You could go into business in the 3 leg pirate dog world...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IllusionsOfNormal

Some pursue happiness, others CREATE it!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008 07:14:38 PM »

Cheesy eye_on_sparrow is awesome! Grin
I received today & every single item in my package was amazing & thoughtful!  I could not have possibly had a better first swap experience.  After another awful day at work, I had to drive past my house to pick up my kids from my Mom's house & I could see the package from the road.  Needless to say, I RUSHED the kids (& my mom) out to the car to get back home to my package.  Then I had to fight the kids off to get to open it myself!  I'm not sure who was more excited, me or my DD5. Cheesy

Here are my kids amongst all the wonderful goodies from eye_on_sparrow.  She was so thoughtful & included a kitchen towel apron with ric-rac stripes for my daughter & freeze dried ice cream (which I never told her, but happens to be one of his most favorite treats) for my son.

I did manage to get the apron off her before she got in the bath tonight, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to check her backpack in the morning to make sure she isn't trying to sneak it to school!  The rug & pot holder are so neat!  I think it was a patterned denim that she did faux chenille with & then decorated with ric-rac.  I LOVE IT - it goes perfectly in my kitchen!  The towel & wash rag are exactly what I needed & I love the color of blue she chose!

Here are more shots of all the cookie related items she included in my box.

Here are the cookbooks she blessed me with from her own collection.  I made the French Onion soup recipe I found in the Family Meals cookbook for supper tonight!  I've loved it for years but never knew it was that easy to make & for some reason I had never tried to find a recipe for it before.

And here are some shots of the inside of the amazingly awesome Holiday Cookie Paper Bag Scrapbook she made for me!  I can't wait to make cookies this weekend & try out her egg yolk cookie paint recipe.  It was funny but I included a recipe that she already had & loved in her cookbook, and she unknowingly did the same for me (I make Puppy Chow every Christmas!!! My goody bags are not complete without it!)

THANK YOU EYE_ON_SPARROW!!!  You are amazing, and you might be slightly responsible for what I feel is going to be a fearful addiction to swapping!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008 04:42:18 AM by IllusionsOfNormal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

my wists:  www.wists.com/IllusionsOfNormal
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing Big Cats
High Resolution Photography Part 1
Bowens Lighting
Printing Photographs
How to Buy a Bridge Camera
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...