A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 19 Discussion Thread  (Read 32398 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #680 on: October 28, 2008 04:00:56 PM »

I've added new things and better pictures. Take a look!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkladymajesta
« Reply #681 on: October 28, 2008 05:43:03 PM »

Would anyone be interested in digital scrap booking layouts? I have made a few that you put your own papers and photos into. I don't really want to charge for them but they take forever for me to put together. I could send a CD with the files on it if you really wanted me to. But I figure with it being digital I could email it to you. I haven't gotten into making any papers and embellishments yet but with christmas around the corner the CD of layouts might be a nice gift for someone who already digitally scrapbooks. If there is enough interest I could make enough for a set. But if not I would be willing to just trade files if anyone else does digital scrapping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #682 on: October 28, 2008 08:39:48 PM »

I reduced the price of some items in my shop, and posted an action shot or 2 of the slouchy hat...

I feel like I had more to say when I clicked on this bookmark, but now I am drawing a blank.  I am still on vacation time so my brain is not really working... and I am still pretty tired (I had forgotten how exhausting it was to be in the car ALL day).  So I am off to bed since I have a doctors appointment in the morning. *here's to finding out whether or not I have a neuromuscular autoimmune disease*...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: October 29, 2008 02:12:37 AM »

I hope your appointment goes well Zelda.Suicide!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #684 on: October 29, 2008 02:41:21 AM »

Good luck for the appointment Zelda  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #685 on: October 29, 2008 03:44:31 AM »

yikes zelda! i hope being in STS isnt a health curse, seems like a lot of us are poorly Sad good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #686 on: October 29, 2008 04:55:09 AM »

Zelda, well, not that this helps, but you and i could always start an "NC crafters with autoimmune issues" club... 
seriously, though, i'm a font of info about this stuff so PM me if you need to... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #687 on: October 29, 2008 04:55:48 AM »

I'm finishing some business card holders - Where's Waldo, I made my DS look for him because I wanted to use that, but he wasn't in a spot that would work. I also made one comic book one - black and white, Dimension X.
I thought they might work for guy presents.
I should get them finished today.
I guess all I had to say was that I was in a crafting slump and I was immediately inspired!

Waiting for the plumber to call back... Went to turn on the furnace when it hit 59 degrees, it doesn't work and now it's down to 56 degrees.

Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Moonfairy

Credendo Vides

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 29, 2008 07:05:39 AM »

Congratulation with the new family member Phizzy  Smiley
My sisters haven`t started produsing yet (27 and 18), but on my husbands side I`m a aunt to 10  Grin . And one of them have even becomed a mother herself (she has just turned 27, so I`m just a few years older than her).

MoonFairy - try Craig's List or Freecycle (or a 2nd hand store)  We've been replacing our appliances from those places for at least 6 years and we've done well (a couple upright freezers and a fridge).

We don`t have any of those shops around here, but I know of two 2nd hands stores in the area that sells stuff like that. I`m sorry to say that you most likely are going to get crap from there, but you can of course by secondhand through private sales. We bought our tv for 153 dollar secondhand, and that was a bargin because prices for things like washers, tv etc are so high in Norway. We will be lucky if we find a washer for 460 dollar, most I`ve seen in stores costs about 700 dollar or more.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #689 on: October 29, 2008 07:09:35 AM »

I just added some decorative kitchen towels to my shop (I am working on these with holiday prints too) and lowered the price of the stenciled shirts.

Come buy stuff - I need points!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shrimp and Pineapple Teriyaki Recipe
Sweet Soy-Glazed Tilapia Recipe
Spicy Orange Chicken Recipe
Chicken and Basil Stir-Fry Recipe
How to Make Asian Style Baked Fish
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...