Swap name: Fall Scarf Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: DropDeadSuzie
Sign-up date range: 9/25/08 - 10/2/08
Date to send item by: 10/30/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? nope!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages, but if under 18 please get your parents permission!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES and our co organizer is the lovely ilovemybrachiosaurus
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Its the fall scarf swap! You will be making one scarf, and 2 small items. The small items can be crafted or store bought. The small items should be something that sort of pertains to fall and the weather changing.. yummy chapstick, gloves/mittens, fall scented candle, lotion, hot cocoa mix, be creative - those are just a few ideas!!
There is no restriction on how the scarf is made... Knitted, Crocheted, Sewn, Felted, Rapunzel etc etc etc.IMPORTANT - When signing up for this swap or sending me any PM's about this swap please put FALL SCARF SWAP in the subject line, i will love ya forever if you can do this!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fall Scarf Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What type of scarf would you like to receive? (crocheted, knitted, sewn etc etc).
What types of scarves can you make?
What is your preferred material? (cotton, wool, fleece, etc etc)
What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite color combos?
How thick/thin/short/long do you prefer a scarf to be?
Anything you really dont like or find distasteful?
Any allergies? (include any fiber allergies as well, a lot of people can be allergic to wool.. so they can't be sent a wool scarf.. things like that!)
Do you have Pets and or Smoke?
Do you have a wists/myspace/blog to help your partner get an idea of your style?
Can you mail your package to your partner WITH Delivery confirmation (within the U.S.) by October 30th?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
1. DropDeadSuzie - organizer
8. the franz
10. Velvet Rose
31. ilovemybrachiosaurus - co organizer
35. elociNNicole *first time swapper - yay!
= sent and received
= sent and received and you got feedbackred
= you need to contact me asap yo!
- the franz
status last updated 11/15/08 @10am mstgallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=275166.0