A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,661
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Black Apple Doll Gallery  (Read 12615 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008 03:12:32 PM »

Yeah, I am busy.  Smiley  I love Craftster... what can I say?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MacesMeMe

My Bully the DoofyDoo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008 08:50:08 AM »

I received my sleeping doll today from christinacoghill, she is gorgeous with her little halloween blankie!

I like how these all have such variation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my kids reupholstered recliner
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314248.0
mamarose22
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008 09:32:31 AM »

This came out so cute.  It looks like this also was enlarged more than the 150% as suggested. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
n u l l g a l
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008 11:21:55 AM »

these are so cute. i love seeing everyone's different take on the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fear not, for I am with you.
Is. 41:10
Trisha2010
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008 12:16:57 PM »

I am sending for sure on monday, In town they have all the roads torn up Angry And I was not gonna go through that again, I hate waiting like 45 min. in line!!! That last doll by christinacoghill is cute! and I love her bankie..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008 03:17:14 PM »

I received Ms. Wednesday today!!! 
Isn't she soo cute?? I think so!! Thanks Macesmeme for the great dolly~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2008 03:58:37 PM »

I received my package from Im Sew Silly today. I was a very spoiled partner.

Here is the package:

I am going to go out of order... as the best part will be saved for last. Here is all the great goodies I have.

She sent me some skulls and crossbones and they are the coolest! They will go great on some aprons and bags I have planned in the future.

We decided to swap some material, I have fabrics available to me that she doesn't and vise versa. They are the cutest fabrics. I think there will be many more of these swaps to come.

Here is the most beautiful pottery that was made in MS. It is now sitting on my entry way table. I am thinking about putting in some candies in it... Also a neat key chain pendent that is wonderful. It now rests with my keys.

This doll came all the way from MS from a very special person that I met several swaps prior to this one. She has made my swapping experience a truly wonderful one. I look forward to all of her PM's and stories from across the United States. I have a bosom  buddy... Thank you so much IM SEW SILLY!

She mentioned that she has yet to be named, and that if her daughter named her she would be called Lola. I think the name is very fitting for a cute doll. Her name is Lola. The details in Lola are sooo wonderful from her button top to her sweet dress that has a button bow and PLEATS! Her little feet are nice and warm with little shoes. I will be able to walk proudly down the street with my matching scarf around my neck and Lola with hers. Thank you so much Val... You ROCK! This package was filled of gasps of joy. The hubby thought that I had a heart attack until he saw my smile. I love it all.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008 04:00:45 PM by poyupop » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008 07:05:46 AM »

Both these dolls are "sew" cute.  I like the brown hair for a change.  So far we haven't had any blonds.  I'm sew silly, that doll reminds me of a flapper doll.  (I also love that pottery dish.)
I'm just curious, how many of us enlarged the pattern 150% as suggested on the pattern and how many made it larger, and if you did, what percent did you enlarge it to. 
I had never made a Black Apple until this swap.  I had never seen the DIY episode either. Someone had mentioned, that in this episode, the leg pattern was traced on the fabric and used as the sewing line.  I wasn't aware of this and cut the pattern as is, and the legs sure are skinny.  But in spite of this, my doll came out just fine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
keeperrox
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008 07:50:52 AM »

I am sending tomorrow, It is all boxed up and labeled just needs to be run to the post office. It turned out so well, I am working on another in different colors already Cheesy

Man!  I'd better get moving then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamaedgar
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008 11:50:31 AM »

wow, what cute dolls!  love the flapper type one with the big button!  and the extras .... wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lemon-Raspberry Semifreddo Recipe
How to Make Hot Fudge Sauce With Jim Cramer
Citrus Infused Espresso With Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
Lemon Sponge Cake Recipe
Mistakes to Avoid With Pancakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...