Swap name: Halloween ATC Swap R3 (i think?!)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: crafty_dame
Sign-up date range: sept 24 - oct 1
Date to send item by: oct 15
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? over 13, as required! if you are young enough to not drive, or you don't have a car/job, etc, please make sure you can get to the post office, and can afford to mail your cards!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
In this swap, there will be 4 people per group. You will be making 3 ATCs, 1 for each partner in your group, and you'll receive 3 ATCs in exchange. If you'd like, you can join more than one group and make and receive more than three cards (newbies will be restricted to just one group, unfortunately). You must be willing to ship to an address outside your own country.
Since ATCs are small, this shouldn't be a large financial strain on anyone, and it will allow more variety in partners. You also must agree to post pictures in the gallery, because that's the fun part! If you are participating in multiple groups, I can't guarantee that you won't have any duplicate partners (it depends how many people want to make 6 or 9 atcs, but i'll try!), but you'll get more halloween goodness regardless! PLEASE PLEASE, don't sign up if you don't think you can send on time! We really really want everyone to receive before halloween!
Guidelines for this swap!
- ATCs should be sent in protective/bubble envelopes if required. If you send them in regular envelopes, think about putting them in a baggie first or adding some packing tape to the envelope. Please try to prevent postal damage!
- DCs are not required due to the size of the packages. However, if your ATC is not received within 2 weeks of sending, you will need to resend, unless you got a DC.
- you MUST be willing to post pictures in the gallery (if you don't have the ability to do that, that's fine as long as you communicate) failure to post pics will be reflected in your feedback.
- communication is key! poor or mediocre communication will be reflected in swap feedback. this includes not PMing me and your partners when you send and when you receive (posting in the swap threads does NOT count as communication).
ALSO: i'm currently organizing another ATC swap, so please put "Halloween ATCs" or something like it in the subject line of all PMs to help me keep them straight! Thank you!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Halloween ATC Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
(please type it out line by line the way it should be addressed - we don't always know how the mail works in other countries!)
I am willing to ship to an address outside my own country as required for this swap (YES/NO)
I am at least 13 years old: (YES/NO)
I have a camera or a scanner OR I do not have a camera or a scanner, so my partner needs to do that for me:
I promise to post pictures/scans in the gallery of the cards i receive if able: (YES/NO)
How many cards would you like to make? (3, 6, 9)
What are your favorite Halloween images? (ie, spiders, bats, pumpkins, etc)
What kind of halloween stuff do you like? (ie, kiddish, scary, gothy, etc)
Favourite halloween colours?
Do you have a preference for vintage/modern, etc images?
Anything your partners need to know? (allergies, etc)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
Group 1: megan+mary, hoppy, aada, oddacity
Group 2: Goatgoddess, panthermoon, oddacity, zenchild
Group 3: Goatgoddess, qazicat, amaryllisroze, hoppy
Group 4: crafty_dame, rackycoo, qazicat, panthermoon
Group 5: crafty_dame, amaryllisroze, Twiztidblood, teddybearbones
Group 6: crafty_dame, megan+mary, Goatgoddess, whatzudoin
updates moved to the gallery thread!GALLERY!!