A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,395
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 44 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies Round 3 Gallery  (Read 21970 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2008 10:10:06 AM »

Good news! The hubby didn't delete them! Yeah!
Here are some more awesome whimsies from Sugarysweet

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2008 10:16:17 AM »

Holy cow that's a lot of buttons!  And those are adorable cookie cutters!  *grabby hands!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2008 11:09:09 AM »

Great loot!!  Love the cookie cutters and the Kewpie doll.  I could have fun with all those buttons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://PiNOKEEOs.artfire.com

50 projects for 2014--20/50
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.msg5136721#msg5136721
Recovering from surgery and crafting again!!!
SugarySweet
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2008 11:39:39 AM »

They are kinder eggs! I love them and it is a Smurfette pin. It's about equal rights Cheesy

Don't forget tomorrow is the send out date. If you are going to be late, please pm me

Oh yeah, Sugarysweet-my hubby instantly stole the pill charm you sent. He was so happy-that's the good news. The bad news is I think he deleted my pictures. Do you have any of the jar all wrapped up? I'm gonna take some more of my loot.

teeheehee, The Happy Pill!! Too bad when I took pictures it was covered by a button and I didn't realize it.  Sad
I have all the pictures on my flickr if you want to use any of them or anyone wants to look at them.  It's listed in my profile & here's a link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewsugarysweet/

~~~edit~~~

I see I should have kept reading.  Wink

There are alot of buttons, but they are mixed in with the charms in kittykills picture.  Wink
I bought a bag with lots of button sizes to fill in the little spaces in the jar, so it would be as full as it could be.  Grin

check out my pictures on flickr, I have anything in groups before they got all mixed up. lol
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008 11:50:23 AM by SugarySweet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2008 03:14:48 PM »

I love the mini halloween cookie cutters Tongue

And the kewpie doll!
If i figure out how to reconnec5t my mobile to the computer, I have to show you a picture of the MASSIVE kewpie doll I came accross!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
drinkdrankdrunk
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2008 09:20:50 PM »

I got my fantastic jar from middlebrook today!
This was her first swap and she could not have done a better job! Everything is fantastic! Son on with the pictures. (very heavy in the image area!)

my favorite little touches:

boy crazy cards Cheesy...SOOO silly!

I love it all so much and boyfriend had a lot of fun playing with all of it too!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU middlebrook, you rock! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

heatherthurston
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2008 09:25:01 PM »

Okay, so FINALLY I got to go home and open my box! I am soooooo happy with my stuff. I packed it all back up already so nobody(husband) will swipe anything(candy) while I am at work tomorrow. Here are the pictures.......I have to put my favorites first! B TW...how many pics am I allowed to post, because I am about to break that rule!

My favoritist favorite! I was so bummed that there were only six of the cutest pins...but then...

She sent me the whole box! thank you soo much littlebiskit! I have been wanting some pins like these!

The most precious little glittery decorated glass butterfly. You really hit the nail on the head! I love butterflies!

The box loot! Christmas fabrics, and Little Mermaid knits.....I love knits! How did you know?

My beautiful jar! thinking*mine, hmmhmmhmm, all mine*

The whole shebang. There is so much stuff that I don't think I can name it all. Tons of bottlecaps (I have been itching to try them), beads, barrettes, craft trim, charms, the tiniest little colored pencils,really cool disco ball ornaments?, tiny spools of thread, computer keys (I dont know if I can figure that craft out), chocolate sweets including my all time favorite...dark chocolate covered Altoids (I seriously was talking to a coworker about how good they are today), a flower shaped candle, googly eyes, an incredible sculpted metal drangonfly magnet, lots of tinkerbell pins (my oldest girl's room was decorated with Tinkerbell), a tiny worry doll, foreign coins, a cross stitch kit, ornaments, and last but not least (at all) is two bags for my girls with the cutest prints on them.....panda polka dots and cherries, and yarn with plastic needles to help channel their crafty energy!
I cannot thank littlebiskit enough! I don't know why you were anxious. I am soooo happy with my box, and I can't wait to unpack it again tomorrow!
More pics to link to: more pics to look at:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2008 09:28:29 PM »

Wow! Totally cute stuff! Those pins are so cute and the bear jar is too funny!
I love this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2008 09:32:20 PM »

In all fairness, the metal dragonfly magnet was made by an Eastern European gentleman who had a booth at our State Fair.  He's a para-olympic (sp?) weight lifter, in a wheel chair.  But he's hilarious, and makes the coolest magnets and things with scrap aluminum. 

I'm so glad you liked everything!  That pin-cushion was my first bottlecap pincushion, I'd been meaning to make them for a long time, I hope you like how it turned out.  I wanted to find flowers for it, so it would look like a terracotta pot, but the butterflies had to do.

The fabric was mostly to fill the box, I realize some of the scraps were small, but I know you said you liked Christmas stuff (and I never use Christmas fabric, it was inherited from a friend) and The Little Mermaid is honestly not one of my fav Disney movies (same deal with that) but I thought maybe your girls would like it for something?  I know the scraps are small.

So... DO you have Pearson's candy where you are?  LOL.  I'm always curious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
heatherthurston
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2008 09:40:25 PM »

I LOVE the pincushion! It made me think of butterflies flitting about on a grassy hill. I adore it!
Now, some of the Pearson's candy was familiar. I have seen it, but it's not as common as KitKats. There are lots of places here that sell kind of obscure candies or stuff from away, though. That could have been where I have seen it. Regardless, I can't wait to tear into it tomorrow.
I am going ot bed now to get my beauty sleep for another grueling day tomorrow.

Thank you so much again. I had a blast with my first swap. I also learned that delayed gratification can be just as satisfying! That sounded weird didn't it? I must be too tired.
I will be doing another swap sometime. Maybe try a different theme, but definitely come back to this one later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Keywords in Lightroom 2
Portrait Retouching with Photoshop Elements - Sample Clip 3
Portrait Retouching with Photoshop Elements - Sample Clip 2
Lightroom 2 Quick Tip
Tip for Lightroom 2
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...