A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,216
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tim Burton Round 4 Swap Gallery  (Read 4276 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cuppiecakes83
« on: September 17, 2008 08:02:26 PM »

Post them as you get them!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trisha2010
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008 04:07:04 PM »

Since Michowl has recieved a few days ago I thought I would post some of the pictures I took, But I hope she posts some action shots...

This is a group shot of everything before being wrapped and before sweeney got his face also the fly I sent as an extra.

This is the Sweeney Todd doll I made because she requested something crocheted and wanted some sort of figure, I think he turned out so well!!! Grin I completley winged the pattern taking notes to try and make his limbs and things even, his hair is all put on indevidually and i shredde about a fourth of it it was just taking to long! I had to sew his pants on at the waist because they weere to large and his shirt had to be remaid three times...ugh...his vest turned out well,the back is a shiny material and the front is courderoy, his belt is cut from an old belt that didnt fit anymore with some velcro to put it on and off, its all removable, I forgot to put his bloody handkercheif in the package, she is lucky I actually sent it I carried it around the house to work on it for weeks!! Cheesy

This is a wrist pincushion made from a bottlecap, I crocheted around it to make a meatpie, and I diddnt get a picture of the pins made from shrink plastic but they are bugs.

This is another favorite that I am going to recreate for myself! I bought a pack of mirrors at joanns and covered one in polymer clay, sanded it all smooth and painted it white, the I mod Podged a picture of the pin Cushion Queen(one of her favorite character) to the front and tried to bled the paper to the base coat of paint with the black stripes. ddont have a pick of the front but its striped,she also likes pouches, things made of felt and buttons so bam a pouch to keep the mirror in I make the button from shrink Plastic and glued it on because the pouch closes with snaps.

These are some extra things from shrink Plastic, buttons and a kidnap the sandy klaws pin.
I also made some stationary and a pop gun that I painted like a sandworm, and some hair sticks.this was all so much fun to make I just wanted to keep everything cant wait to see everyone elses.......(Sorry the pictures are so big dont know how to fix it.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
michowl
Michowl Designs

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008 09:50:45 PM »

Thanks Trisha2010 for posting some pics.  I've had a busy schedule, and everytime if tried to post the pic, something came up. 

I just want to say that I really loved everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin  I've been showing all the stuff off to everyone I know.  Trisha2010, you are truly crafty, artistic, and talented!

The pictures you put of the Sweeney Todd doll are better than the one I took, so I'll just post the others. I loved the Sweeney doll!!!!!!!!!!!!! spot on.  I think it also looks like Wayne coyne from the flaming lips, so double awesome. Cheesy

I'm going to start off with the wrist pin cushion.  It's funny because when I first saw it, my mind just thought, wow a cool meat pie bracelet.  Then I showed my mom and showed her the cool pins in it, with the bugs.  Then she said, "what a cool pin cushion" Then I was like, that's right, cool!!!! ha ha.  Tongue Roll Eyes I couldn't believe I didn't realize it.  love it!

Next, is this amazing stationary!  it's  too cool to write on...... he he.

This pouch and mirror are beautiful! The colors are two of my favorites!

This is cool! the funny thing is, its not the first toy fly I've owned. ha ha

This item was something extra i received.  The fit is a little big, but It is perfect for pj's!  Ewan is my favorite celebrity and I love big fish! Thank You!!! You picked a good picture, he looks so gorgeous!!! Grin

This pop gun is rad!! I'm going to keep it packaged, it is packaged very professionally.  The drawing is really good!!!!!

I love sand worms!! I would never harm one, he he. Wink

And the last thing was hair sticks. These are cool, and I think they could really be sold in stores.

A billion Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast doing this swap. I hope you like your package!
Can't wait to see the other packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008 05:31:28 AM »

Wonderful stuff!  I like the little details on everything. like the packaging and the blood stains on the tags.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
fromsophia
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008 05:59:50 PM »

sorry image heavy and my camera works horribly in the dark so I used my mac.

a cute note book with women of Tim burton on it

a calender

the mars attacks ring in plushy form

bonus i just got back from the hair dressers so my new haircut what do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LilFiney

Wishing for Summer.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008 06:51:25 PM »

Wow!! This is a fantastic swap!! Look at all the great details!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avoiding homework one stitch at a time....
fromsophia
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008 09:33:37 PM »

Has any one else got their package yet. Oh and I love the crochet sweeny todd
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008 05:15:34 PM »

I received from Urvi today

A set of magnets.  I caught a glare on the second on, it is of the giant from Big Fish walking with Ewan McGregor

The greatest wooden boxes in the world!

Thank you so much Urvi!  The boxes are already the centerpiece on my coffee table.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
michowl
Michowl Designs

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008 05:32:31 PM »

Yeah, Ewan Mcgregor crafts!!! love it Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trisha2010
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008 07:15:28 PM »

I recieved My stuff today from michowl...everything is fantastic!!!!!
The first picture is everything together before the unwrapping.Notice all the little papers,they are numbered and they all have qoutes and song lyrics and things which is an added plus.
OK..on to the goods...the #1 package contained the coolest!! wallet you will ever see..seriously I dare you to find a better one! Beetlejuice the first is a pic of the outside the second the inside.
the #2 item to be unwrapped was the Mrs Lovett meat pie box...notice the bug..and the blood splatters!! she painted that picture, be jealous! Grin

The insiide there was a meat pie pincushion!!! and a severed finger keychain! Cheesy The meat pie is awesome Its crazy that we both made one! and love the finger!
The next item to be opened was the Wonka Pouch..LOVE..I am going to use it to keep my DS in it is so neat!!  
The last Few things were in the last packaged (duh) But the first is a crazy cool mrs lovett apron, I love the pocket, HEHEHE....and inside the pocket wass a little pouch of BUTTONS!! and some jewels! and a bloody rolling pin! and I dont remember which package he was in But I got a cute little sweeney pin head! Grin My sister ran off with it....she really liked it. If you have a better pic of the apron post it, mine is sadly lacking..the only shot I got of the whole thing is completly blurry cuz of the tulle.
This swap was so much fun and I know everyone is terribly jealous of all the wonderfull stuff I got and I am sorry, but I wont share!! HEHEHEHE Thanks Heaps michowl this swap was perfectly fun and thank you cuppiecakes83 for making it happen, cant wait to see all the other great stuff you all come up with, I love seeing how everyone interprets different things out of the same theme.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Post Production of a Landscape Photograph
Post Production of a Low Light Photography
Low Light Photography
Curves of the Image
Choosing Image from Sequences
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...