A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Santa's little helpers gallery of awesome presents!  (Read 4432 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrAfTer21
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008 04:59:02 AM »

Ok guys get those wists buttons fired up!  Grin opheliapoe made me some BEAUTIFUL things!

First off she made this AMAZING blue and black hat & scarf set for my boyfriend. He snuck a peek at it and LOVES it! He thinks it's so cool you made it for him. He just has to wait for it.

Then she made my mom with beautiful shawl scarf thing. I don't know what they're called but it's even more beautiful on. When I tried it on my boyfriend thought is was for me and got excited. If I ever learn how to knit I'll have to make one for myself. I know my mom will love it it's just her style.

She also made my mom this pretty bracelet. I love the beads she choose.

Last, she made this incredible LOTR tray  for my dad. HE's going to love this for his LOTR themed entertainment room! It's so freaking cool. She even put the LOTR ring dangling from the tray.

You did such a great job with everything! I really lucked out with such a sweet and crafty partner. Thank you very much! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A dream is a wists your heart makes
http://www.wists.com/crafter21
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008 06:04:44 AM »

you posted the bracelet twice. your dads LOTR tray didnt show up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008 06:18:46 AM »

Very nice stuff!  I always so admire the knitted hats and scarves...and all the rest of the knitted stuff! Smiley

I can't wait to see the LOTR tray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
opheliapoe
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008 11:56:16 AM »

well, i would help out with a picture...but the LOTR tray was the one thing that i didn't get a picture of. lol... that was the item that i had to remake. so, by the time it was dry... i was so ready to say good riddance to it that i just stuffed it in the box.

crafter21, i'm so glad you liked everything! there is actually a technical name for the shawl... its made to look like mobius knitting. but, mine is more of a FAUXbius...lol. Mobius is a loop with no end. the shawl has that same mobius twist in it, but it has an end in the place where i sewed it together. i'm glad your boyfriend was happy with the scarf and hat! he almost didn't get the hat, though. my husband tried to steal it. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrAfTer21
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008 12:09:51 PM »

Sorry! Here's the tray
I'm so glad my boyfriend got the hat too!  Grin Cute story though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008 01:03:02 PM »

BEHOLD! The wonderful stuff that superhooker sent to me!!!

CANDLES!! The green ones are apple scented [for my aunt cori] and the blue ones are fresh linen scented [for one of my best friends Jackie]. The card from superhooker says that they are her first candles. WELL. wonderful job because i wouldnt have known! they smell s00o0o0o0o good. seriously.

Next up are the bathsets that superhooker made for my cousins Candi & Anna. I tried to get a close up of the washclothes...but well it just looked like a white blur. Anyways, each set includes 3 bars of handmade soap, 2 bottle of lotion, 1 homegrown loofah, and a knitted washcloth. The lotions are peaches & cream scented and the other is vanilla.

[both sets in the baskets sent by superhooker]

[bathset #1]

[bathset #2]

next up is a shirt that superhooker sent for my cousin Candi...

[close up of design]

next is a tanktop sent for my cousin Candi with stenciled stars. I decided to give this to my sister instead. Both would love it but im just giving it to my sister...

The next is my favorite thing. It's a star afghan for my dad in the Carolina panthers colors. I have it on my queen size bed for fewing the size of it...He's going to love this. I showed it to my mom when she came over & she was like "im getting one too right?!" LOL im like nope. just dad.

[close up of the center...notice the perfect stitches!?]

Here is the afghan all packed up in a recycled box from work; now all i have to do is wrap it!!

Thanks so much superhooker. My family/friends are going to love everything so much. You've been a huge help with knocking people off of my list. I hope you love everything i sent to you as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
CrAfTer21
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008 01:52:08 PM »

superhooker did an amazing job. I love those candles and the colors. The blanket is amazing too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

opheliapoe
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008 03:36:46 PM »

i received my great package from crafter21! it took me a couple of days to post pics, but things in my house always take a while due to the chaos. lol...

there were two lovely embroidered sweatshirts for my daughter.

a batman stocking and crayon roll-up for my son.

a painting of spiderman for my son, a hat and some shorts for the baby-to-be, and some christmas crafting supplies.

a pouch for me, and an embroidered hat for my daughter. the embroidery didn't show up too well on my stupid camera. it's a pretty rose.

and finally, a stocking for my daughter and a stuffed block for her also.

thank you so much for everything crafter21! this was such a fun swap. thanks to superhooker for organizing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008 03:42:12 PM »

That star afghan is amazing!  superhooker has mad skills!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008 04:53:32 PM »

very neat stuff. love the stuff for your son & i love the embroidery work on those sweaters too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
2-Minute Beauty Tutorial for a Perfect Natural Look
Skin Authority Product Review
The Secret To A Piecey Pixie Hairstyle
Beauty Makeup Box Reviews
Graphic Eye Makeup Backstage at KaufmanFranco Spring 2014
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...