A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 298,791
Currently Running With Scissors:
410 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elly from Pocoyo! 1st pattern of my own creation.  (Read 18850 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

momgoosiepie
Oh my Goose-ness!

The MonGoose & I

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2008 02:04:29 AM »

Hello all!  Been awhile since I've poked my nose around these parts.  My crocheting/crafting was on the back-burner for awhile.

This is the first project I had the patience and inspiration, to make my own pattern for.  I completed it almost two weeks ago, now.

Inspiration came from my Daughter, Krislynn.  She turns 2 years old in January, and loves her Pocoyo Show.  So, I have loving motherly plans to throw her a fun themed party.  This Elly doll is the first of many I must crochet in time.  My next/current endeavor is Pato the Duck!

I am also looking forward to crocheting her a nice pair of mittens and a cute Pocoyo hat for the winter season.  Oodles of fun, and I just hope they make her happy!

Let me know your thoughts and critiques.  Look forward to mingling on projects!  Ta Ta for now!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008 02:22:32 AM by momgoosiepie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jacqueline Mellars Granados Pollard

WWW: http://www.poeticallypoised.com
Shop: http://momgoosiepie.etsy.com
Kimiko
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008 02:31:09 AM »

That is absolutely amazing! My Godson LOVES Pocoyo too and Ellie is my favourite (its amazing how addictive it is to watch their adventures) I am sure that your little one will be thrilled with her presents Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
momgoosiepie
Oh my Goose-ness!

The MonGoose & I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008 02:40:49 AM »

That is absolutely amazing! My Godson LOVES Pocoyo too and Ellie is my favourite (its amazing how addictive it is to watch their adventures) I am sure that your little one will be thrilled with her presents Smiley

Thanks so much! Smiley  You're compliment has made me giddy! lol

Pocoyo IS addictive!  I am always blabbering about it to parents, since we don't have it on air here.  They just don't understand until I show them.  Smiley  I can't wait until I am able to view all of the episodes available.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jacqueline Mellars Granados Pollard

WWW: http://www.poeticallypoised.com
Shop: http://momgoosiepie.etsy.com
Lady Hope
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008 03:59:15 AM »

I don't know who pocoyo is but i have a thing for pink elephants and this is great!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster Friends,
Three years ago, I was much younger and dumber and I flaked on a few swaps. I am back and I promise to make it up to everyone I hurt. I had been flaked on a couple of times, and I know how cra**y it feels. I am really sorry.
Stefani
medli
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008 04:01:03 AM »

I don't know what Pocoyo is either, but I'm a sucker for kid shows. Anyways, that is one really cute elephant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
toesocksrock

They want you to take the rolls!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008 04:38:58 AM »

Wow! And for a first unique pattern, too! It's positively adorable! Did you show it to your daughter, yet, or are you saving it for the party?

I'd definitely consider posting a Poyoco picture, or a link, or something, so people can see just how good you got the resemblance down. I mean, even the swirls on the knees! Too cute.

xoxo
Maggi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wawamommy
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008 04:40:34 AM »

Wow!  You captured Elly bang on!  I can't wait to see Pato...he's my favorite.  He has the funniest facial expressions!  And the Pocoyo hat will be adorable.  What a lucky girl your daughter is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kurtthesnail
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008 05:16:04 AM »

This is so adorable! I'm not familiar with the show, but I bet it looks just like the character. I can tell you worked hard on it because it looks great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaethe
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008 05:21:05 AM »

I love this! I knew immediately who it was without looking at your title, which shows I watch WAY too much Pocoyo with my great niece!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink Star Crafts
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008 05:40:15 AM »

You did a great job! I can't wait to see Pato the Duck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
10 Things Japanese Do Better Than Americans
No Native American Child Left Behind?
10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Snakes
What Surfaces Of 10 Extraterrestrial Worlds Look Like
On Campus: College Editors-At-Large
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...