A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 305,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Elly from Pocoyo! 1st pattern of my own creation.  (Read 25546 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

momgoosiepie
Oh my Goose-ness!

The MonGoose & I

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2008 02:04:29 AM »

Hello all!  Been awhile since I've poked my nose around these parts.  My crocheting/crafting was on the back-burner for awhile.

This is the first project I had the patience and inspiration, to make my own pattern for.  I completed it almost two weeks ago, now.

Inspiration came from my Daughter, Krislynn.  She turns 2 years old in January, and loves her Pocoyo Show.  So, I have loving motherly plans to throw her a fun themed party.  This Elly doll is the first of many I must crochet in time.  My next/current endeavor is Pato the Duck!

I am also looking forward to crocheting her a nice pair of mittens and a cute Pocoyo hat for the winter season.  Oodles of fun, and I just hope they make her happy!

Let me know your thoughts and critiques.  Look forward to mingling on projects!  Ta Ta for now!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008 02:22:32 AM by momgoosiepie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jacqueline Mellars Granados Pollard

WWW: http://www.poeticallypoised.com
Shop: http://momgoosiepie.etsy.com
Kimiko
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008 02:31:09 AM »

That is absolutely amazing! My Godson LOVES Pocoyo too and Ellie is my favourite (its amazing how addictive it is to watch their adventures) I am sure that your little one will be thrilled with her presents Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
momgoosiepie
Oh my Goose-ness!

The MonGoose & I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008 02:40:49 AM »

That is absolutely amazing! My Godson LOVES Pocoyo too and Ellie is my favourite (its amazing how addictive it is to watch their adventures) I am sure that your little one will be thrilled with her presents Smiley

Thanks so much! Smiley  You're compliment has made me giddy! lol

Pocoyo IS addictive!  I am always blabbering about it to parents, since we don't have it on air here.  They just don't understand until I show them.  Smiley  I can't wait until I am able to view all of the episodes available.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jacqueline Mellars Granados Pollard

WWW: http://www.poeticallypoised.com
Shop: http://momgoosiepie.etsy.com
Lady Hope
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008 03:59:15 AM »

I don't know who pocoyo is but i have a thing for pink elephants and this is great!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dear Craftster Friends,
Three years ago, I was much younger and dumber and I flaked on a few swaps. I am back and I promise to make it up to everyone I hurt. I had been flaked on a couple of times, and I know how cra**y it feels. I am really sorry.
Stefani
medli
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008 04:01:03 AM »

I don't know what Pocoyo is either, but I'm a sucker for kid shows. Anyways, that is one really cute elephant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
toesocksrock

They want you to take the rolls!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008 04:38:58 AM »

Wow! And for a first unique pattern, too! It's positively adorable! Did you show it to your daughter, yet, or are you saving it for the party?

I'd definitely consider posting a Poyoco picture, or a link, or something, so people can see just how good you got the resemblance down. I mean, even the swirls on the knees! Too cute.

xoxo
Maggi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wawamommy
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008 04:40:34 AM »

Wow!  You captured Elly bang on!  I can't wait to see Pato...he's my favorite.  He has the funniest facial expressions!  And the Pocoyo hat will be adorable.  What a lucky girl your daughter is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kurtthesnail
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008 05:16:04 AM »

This is so adorable! I'm not familiar with the show, but I bet it looks just like the character. I can tell you worked hard on it because it looks great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaethe
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008 05:21:05 AM »

I love this! I knew immediately who it was without looking at your title, which shows I watch WAY too much Pocoyo with my great niece!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pink Star Crafts
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008 05:40:15 AM »

You did a great job! I can't wait to see Pato the Duck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Nine-Year-Old Chef Whips Up The Perfect Omelet
Turkey Apple and Cheddar Grilled Cheese Recipe
Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Cornbread Dressing Recipe
King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft It!
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...