Hi guys!!!!! this is sort of my latest craft. i did it in class yesterday and finished it today. there where 2 girls around me eating starbursts and i asked them for the wrappers. i was more than half way done, so i bought another packet today. In total i used about 3 1/2 packets. here it is with a tute, hope you like it!
Okay, since I was tried of folding little wrappers, as soon as I was done, i threw the rest away so i'm just using a plain piece of lined paper for this.
2. fold in half length wise
3. open up and fold sides towards the middle http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/kvsl69/2.jpg
4. now fold in half
5. fold in half again to have a skinny strip of paper, sort of looks like a blunt, haha
6. now fold in half the other way, making sort of a Vhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/kvsl69/3.jpg
7. open back up and fold sides to the middle to make a smaller V. this is basicaly all you need to make. Now, for linking them together.
8. I hope you all notice that on one side, it's smooth and clean
9. and in the other it's "dirty" and you can see all the folds. to be able to link them together smoothly, you need to match the clean sides togetherhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/kvsl69/4.jpg
10. so take the little V's with the "clean" side facing you
11. stick the right one into the left one
12. and pull throughhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/kvsl69/5.jpg
13. so as you can see, when you pull it through, the smooth side is facing the bottom.
14. when you put in the other V, it will be coming from the left, into the right, with the smooth side facing down. I hope you guys are getting this!
I know how to add a clasp but i didn't because when i started it in class, i didn't have a clasp at hand. but what you would to is slip the circle into the V so that it dangles from the point on the bottom V <---- and that would be on the first V when you begin making the braclet. then once you have it ready. slip 2 circles in the 2 tips, like this
so in the second diagram, you have two circles hanging. the clasp should come with it's own circle
you open that up and slip the two circles in there. so it would look like the second diagram. whew! i hope you guys got all that. anyway, i didn't do it like that, haha. i used a staper. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/kvsl69/6.jpg
i don't even know how i did this, i used to staples. i shot them out of the staple, straightened them out and did something. if you guys want to use the stapler try figuring it out from the diagram! if you reeeeeaallly wanna know, just ask! comments would be wonderful, thanks for lookin'!
p.s. if you guys actually try it, please share!!!!
p.p.s. please click on the links under the pictures so you can see them in a bigger size and more detailed. as some fo you may know, Photobucket and Craftster resize them, sorry for the inconvenience!