A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,787
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2008 Ongoing Birthday Swap (Sign-ups Sept 13-Sept 30)  (Read 6223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2008 01:09:03 AM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO. SOME RULES HAVE BEEN CHANGED.

ALL BIRTHDAY BABES WHO POST A BIRTHDAY WISH LIST MUST FULFILL A BIRTHDAY WISH OF AT LEAST ONE FELLOW BIRTHDAY BABE. In other words, if you post a list and receive a gift, you must send at least one gift. Non-birthday craftsters may still send "unconditionally." Unconditionally in this swap means if someone fulfills one of your birthday wishes, you will send them a thank you note via snail mail. PM's or thank you posts do not count as thank you notes. Negative feedback will be given for those who post lists and receive, but never send. Please read below for the exact details.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO.

Swap name: September 2008 Ongoing Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MareMare

FOR POSTING BIRTHDAY LISTS Sign-up date range:  September 13-September 30, 2008
FOR CHOOSING A BIRTHDAY WISH TO FULFILL Sign-up date range:  September 13-September 30, 2008
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
You must be 13 years old to swap.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

*This is a medium item swap. A medium item is defined as a craft or recon etc that takes you two hours to complete OR $20 worth of Store Bought Items. (If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new.) However you may also substitute a few small items for a medium.
    * If your birthday is in September, then you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive. You can have as many items on your list as you want to, but the minimum is 5. The more you have, the better are the chances to get claimed. Please try to have a good mix of items on your list. The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself. Please state at the beginning of your list where you are located.  Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons. We need to respect this valid concern. Also, please list any allergies or dislikes at the beginning of your post. Type allergies in red if they are severe.
    * Please post lists only. No discussion on this thread please. Discussion can be done here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=264492.0
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to. Your birthday does not have to be in Septmeber for you to craft for someone! If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, and what item. Also send a pm to the person you are choosing to let them know and to ask them for their address
     * When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, PM both me (MareMare) AND the chosen craftster. After that you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer. If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from youyou guessed it, negative feedback!
        * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication. It is REQUIRED that you PM me when you've sent and of course, don't forget the DC#. It is REQUIRED that when you receive, you PM me and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 2 things. If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once and the package must be received before choosing again.
    * REMEMBER THAT YOU WON'T NECESSARILY GET AS MANY PRESENTS AS YOU SEND. IT'S ALSO POSSIBLE THAT NOBODY CLAIMS YOU. In that case, you WON'T get an angel. The angels replace only flakers and lost packages.
     *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen. It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can send me a PM with "September Birthday Swap" in the subject line.

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR BIRTHDAY LIST:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- September 2008 Ongoing Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Address (formatted for mailing):
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you willing to send at least a medium item per claim?
(If not then you will not be approved.)
A medium item is the following-
A craft or recon etc that takes you two hours to complete.
Or
20$ worth of Store Bought Items (If bought from a thrift store, estimate at what it would have cost new.)
Or
Couple of smaller items
Who and what do you want to send to? (if you know already)
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No

If you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- August 2008 Ongoing Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
Chosen craftster and item:
If shipping within the US, I agree to obtain a DC#: Yes/No

If you are already a September birthday babe, you do not need to send me this info again. Just send me who you want to craft for and what you will be crafting.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Gallery

Discussion Thread

Aug 2008 Swap
Aug 2008 Swap Gallery
Sep 2006 Swap
Sep 2006 Swap Gallery
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008 07:49:27 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008 01:09:34 AM »

Swap Participants:

Feedback Left

Birthday Swappers:

1. Kookaloo_Starr (9/22) (claimed once)
2. littlebiskit  (9/9)  (claimed three times)
3. DIY ho (9/20)  (claimed twice)
4. DeviSaya (9/30) (claimed once)
5. lilyla19 (9/19) (claimed once)
6. ThatsWhatSheSaid (9/27) (claimed three times)

7. LauPre (9/6) (claimed twice)
8. UntouchableFace (9/10) (claimed twice)
Non-Birthday Swappers:

1. MareMare
2. Emilyhell
3. Amie_C

Claims:

Sent
Sent and Received
Communicated about Sending Late
Please PM Organizer

Send by Sept 28
Kookaloo_Starr to littlebiskit--knitted headbands
MareMare to DIY ho--Lavender goodies and yarn

Send by Sept 29
littlebiskit to ThatsWhatSheSaid--recycled frame and extras
ThatsWhatSheSaid to Kookaloo_Starr--virgo dishcloths
Emilyhell to littlebiskit--crochet hook roll
LauPre to ThatsWhatSheSaid--Something Mario/old school Nintendo related

Send by Sept 30
DeviSaya to DIY ho--something with username on it
DIY ho to littlebiskit--stitch markers and maybe crochet hooks

Send by Oct 1
Untouchable Face to LauPre--2-3 pieces of jewelry

Send by Oct 2
Amie_C to DeviSaya--drapes and pillow covers for couch
DeviSaya to LauPre--Dr. Horrible tribute

Send by Oct 4
LauPre to Untouchable Face--sewing thread catcher/pin cushion plus goodies
MareMare to lilyla19--clutch

Send by Oct 5
lilyla19 to ThatsWhatSheSaid--amigurami

Send by Oct 13
MareMare to UntouchableFace--patchwork container, soap, maybe poly clay
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008 08:31:39 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008 02:28:36 PM »

Looks like I get to start the ball rolling - YAY - I did this swap last year and got (and sent) some lovely gifts  Grin

Hi, I'm Karan from the UK and I will be 41 years old on Sept 22nd

First off I'd like to say THANK YOU to anyone who chooses to craft for me and secondly I'd like to wish my fellow birthday babes a very happy birthday

I love being a perfect (yeh right!) Virgo so anything Virgo themed would go down well! Colours I'm fond of are deep rich purple, dark blue,royal blue, earthy brown, turquoise, charcoal grey and silver.

I like soft textured fabrics like velvet and cord and anything brushed.

Motifs I like are stars, moons, sunbursts, trees, sunflowers, lilies, Virgo symbol and Ouroboros
I'm a little *coughcough* too old for cutesy stuff and stuffed toys (unless it's a Poppet!) and don't like kitschy nasty plasticky things

Blog and wist links on my profile page  for more info.

Birthday gifts I would like to receive:

Stenciled/screen printed/painted T-shirt (no iron ons please) with a Virgo sign and 1967 on it
 OR "live slow, die old"
 OR "practically perfect in every way"

pj/lounge pants in a stretch fabric - fleece would be awesome

Felted(fulled) slippers/slipper boots

Crochet hooks with pretty polymer clay handles

aluminium crochet hooks - all sizes welcomed

Glass paints

Ceramic paints

Embroidered or needle punched patches with a Virgo symbol

A personalised coffee mug - I rarely get things with my name spelled correctly!

Cotton washcloths I would adore a couple of these
http://knitalittle.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/virgo.pdf
Thank you ThatsWhatSheSaid  Grin

8" (worsted weight acrylic) crochet or knit squares for my Craftster blanket in Royal Blue, Cream, Choc' Brown or any combination of these colours. If someone could make an 8" version of the washcloth mentioned above in WW yarn for my blankie I would be over the moon!!

or just surprise me!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008 11:37:18 PM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
DIY ho
ho ho ho

I'm a total Dean girl. I mean, YUM.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008 12:28:40 AM »

I am in South Carolina (US).

I'm Rachel and this birthday will be the big 3-0 for me, on the 20th! Shocked  My favorite colors are jewel tones, brights, and gray. I don't like pastels or gold tone. I horde yarn. Mostly I like cartoon style animals, rather than realistic ones. I like the moon, HK/kawaii (esp. Chococat and Cinnamoroll), trees/vines, skulls, mushrooms, birds (esp. owls), stars, gnomes, and HP.

Crafted wishes:
* This hoodie! Or something like it--the first one in the post. Or any on my wists!
* Crochet hooks with fun clay objects on the ends. I don't know why I haven't seen any of these around yet.
* Stuff with my username on it! Anything!
* An everyday purse. Ex 1  Ex 2
* Yarn: handspun, hand dyed, wool, wool blend, cotton, or cotton blend. (I only have access to acrylics and kitchen cotton!) Thanks Maremare! There's no such thing as too much yarn! Grin
* Cloth pads/pantyliners in bright (novelty?) fabrics.
* Something lavender scented for stress-relief. An aromatherapy eye bag (?), lotion, bath stuff, etc. Thanks Maremare!

Supplies:
* Fun things to embed in resin (ex: fun beads/charms, mini erasers, glitter, confetti, guitar picks, etc).
* Jewelry-making supplies: findings/clasps, bails, (novelty) beads, charms, ball chain (silver tone), ring blanks. 
* Origami or scrapbooking paper. I prefer patterned papers, please.
* Stickers! I love stickers.   
* Rubberstamps, foam, clear, etc. Any!
* Crochet magazines or books (used is just as appreciated). PM me first, please.

Other:
* Chocolate/candy and/or other local-only items. (Faves: brownies? LOL, twizzlers, gummy anything)
* Fun Halloween items from your dollar store.
* Fun, colorful socks. I have a growing collection. Whee!
* I like cool pens, any color ink as long as the pen is unusual.
* Anything inspired by my wists!
* a surprise!

Thank you in advance to anyone who crafts for me!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008 12:09:33 PM by DIY ho » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008 08:17:53 PM »

I'm in Minnesota (US).

My name is Jennifer.  My birthday was on the 9th.  (I will be 30 next year, on 09/09/09 - fun, no?)  This marks my last birthday, I guess.  I've been told from here on out, I will simply have anniversaries of my 29th birthday.  But, it also marks the year I'm going to do it!  I have one year left to lose some weight before I hit thirty.  So anything you wanna send to help me out in that quest would be great!  I am extensively stalk-able, livejournal, facebook, myspace, blogspot, photobucket, I'm all over, but if there's anything you want to know, that I haven't put out there yet, feel free to ask!

My list so far:

Crafted

Cute clothes for a girl (girly girl, or tomboy, I don't care) in size 2T

Set of good calorimetry/knit headbands in black, brown, and blues
(not too funky, I will be wearing them to the office!)  claimed by Kookaloo_Starr, but I'm leavin' them up because you can never have too many!  Thanks Kookaloo!!!!

Any hangable artwork for my craft room.  Right now it's blue, and there are a lot of cats.  I also like Primitive American folk art style stuff

Hand made Ugly Dolls like these.

6" friendship quilt blocks in any color (6.5" unfinished of course)

Devil Bunny puppet like this one from OWS35 made by Timid_Gothica:

Anything having to do with Where the Wild Things Are.  I LOVE that book.  If my daughter was a boy, she'd have been named Max, and hopefully will be Max this Halloween.  (I get to be a Wild Thing!)

Metal ruler bracelet/cuff like this.

Crochet hook roll/Crayon roll/Sharpie roll
Thanks Emilyhell!

Supplies

Nice yarns in blues, browns or jewels tones, doesn't have to be solid, but should be good for a beginning crocheter.

Hook roll for crochet hooks, and Susan Bates hooks in any size(used is marvelous)

Stitch markers
Thanks DIY ho!

Bottle caps for resin casting

Resin molds (used/loved=a=ok!) especially for bangles

2" wide nylon strapping for making handles/supports for grocery tote bags

Books:  Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli or The Happy Hooker

Pinking shears!

White shrinky dink paper.

Jewelry chain!  Any and all!

Bugle beads!  Any color!

Scrabble tiles!

Those cool japanese papers... I don't know what they're called, but they're beautiful!  LOL

Extras

Any candies I can't get where I am.  Cadbury is great (I'd kill for a wunderbar), as are Kinder Surprise Eggs.  But anything but hard candy or sours will work just fine!

SURPRISE ME!  I love anything you love to make!  I've also got an okay start on a wist!  Have fun, and happy birthday, Ladies!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008 04:27:46 PM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008 08:21:56 AM »

Hello, I am Dana and I live in Medford, MA!

I'm going to be 26 on 9/27. I knit, make jewelry, paint, decoupage, and sew. I love orange, yellow, and purple. Some of my favorite themes are apples/fruit, owls, asian inspired prints, 1980's, tattoos.

My list:
Decorative stitch makers.
Anything embroidered!
A flight of the conchords tshirt (size L)
A tree painting or beautiful photo
Bag crocheted out of recycled plastic bags
Amigurimi (sp?) of anything! Thanks a bunch, lilyla19!!
Anything related to Mario or old school nintendoThank you, LauPre!
Picture frame made from recycled magazines/paper thanks so much, littlebiskit!!
Handmade journal
Wrist cuff made from a record or anything really!
Charms made from scrabble pieces
A handmade cookbook with some of your favorite recipes
photo album

Supplies:
Embroidery patterns from Sublime Stitching (preferably roller derby or sushi)
Orange or yellow resin beads
Knitted Icons book
Any size of double pointed knitting needles (except 1, 5, 7 and 8 - HA!)
Any decorative straight knitting needles

Extra:
Anything pumpkin flavored or scented
No candy please - I am on weight watchers!

Mostly, check out my wist: wists.com/thatswhatshesaid

Thank you to whoever crafts for me!! I'm easy to please so have fun!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008 12:34:24 PM by ThatsWhatSheSaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DeviSaya
Horror Illustrator and Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008 02:50:43 PM »

O hai, my name is Katie. My birthday is on the 30th and I will be 20. I am currently an Illustration major at a deliciously nerdy school in Rochester. I love all things ridiculous, hilarious, epic, dorky, and insane. I use to wear a lot of black, but now adore bright crazeh colors like neon pinks, blues, reds, and so on. Not a big fan of yellow. Im into fashion, chocolate highs,weird stuff in general, the ridiculous and awesome things that Japan spews out, music sexiness, and stories told through pictures and words.  I dont know what else to say, but theres a decent amount of information on me via facebook and wordpress.  Damn, I didnt expect my list to be so long. I think its when I realized how crappy my room looks right now that I went on a tirade. XD Happy Birthday to all other birthday swappers!! 8D

Heres my blog: http://dutchesszombiepenguin.wordpress.com/
Facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/people/Katie_Lawter/891895073#/profile.php?id=891895073

^ All the privacy options are extremely...private, so if you want to check it out just add me.

Wish List

-   A cool skirt. At the knees or only slightly above. Anything punk, harajuka, or visual kei inspired. Or something along those lines.
-   The same applies to a jacket.
- Perhaps a pair of pants cause I far too few for this chilly upstate NY weather >_<
-   Speaking of Japanese influence, basically anything Japanese inspired is good with me. Accessories, dolls, candy, whatever. It would most likely received much love from me Tongue
-   Anything steampunk
-   A cushioned felt case for my ipod nano. I was thinking along the lines of a simple, stylized rabbit head in cool colors, with buttons for eyes , zipper for a mouth, and any other accessories if need for it. But that just an idea. Any kind of cute yet mildly sinister theme like that works for me.
-   A comforter made of awesome fabric with a pillow case to match...or not match. Whatevz
-   On that subject, three pillow cases the ones on my coach(theyre elongated), and a sheet to brighten up my ugly futon. Keeping up the awesome pattern/fabric theme Thanks Amie_C ^_^
- A clingy bed sheet for a massive mattress, also sweet looking. Haha.
-   Spiffy drapes for three windowsOnce again, thank ya, Amie_C 8D
-   Any sort of cool box or holder of some sort that can hold some portion of my mound of crap in style
-   Basically anything to pimp out my room. Posters, stuff to hang from ceiling, and whatnot would be great. May wanna check out my blog or facebook to get a better idea of what Id like
-   A cute hat: Perhaps something like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26259. Minus the two side flaps. Preferably red or hot pink with black eyes
-   Anything Emilie Autumn inspired
-   And surprises are teh awesome, yo Wink

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008 03:49:59 PM by DeviSaya » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilyla19
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008 05:55:25 PM »

Hi all! Well, I'm a 24 year old from Thailand. At least I'll be 24 on the 19 Sept. So soon!
I'm pretty much a girlie girl. My fave colors are pink, baby blue and the pastels. Soft colors. I also like lighter earth tones color like cream, grey
Patterns I like are mostly the one with small motifs of all types, moons, stars, tiny little flowers. Something, cute, kawaii. I do enjoy cutesy stuff.
I'm not much of a jewelry person, I prefer small, simple piece. No pierced ears either. Just ask if you have more questions about me.
OOohhh it's seems I have the longest wishlist here.

My Birthday Wishlist:

Crafted:

Clothes pads set for curvy girls. I like them pretty large and wide to fit my shape and prevent leaks.

Big Slouchy hobo bag like this
In pastel colors, and may be some motifs but hearts or make the heart smaller. The current heart decoration is a little too big for my taste.

A Clutch like this
In any color but neon bright.

Thank you very much Maremare!

A pleated clutch like this I would really love to have one.

Pleatness bag like this

A messenger bag with zipper divider like this

A oversize handbag like this

A shoulder bag like
this

Nyanko Cat Plushie like this or this

A Pocky Totebag like  this

Stich markers for crocheting

Non-craft:
A bento box!

Supplies:
Polymer Clay kit & how to
Yarn are always good. Any type but acrylic.
Shrinky Dinks with instructions we don't have them here.
Fancy Stamps pad.
Suncatcher Amigurumi eyes: any color, any size, (single color prefer)
fancy, cute little buttons

Books: (used/second hand are welcomed)
Stitch and bitch!
Anything amigurumi.

Random:
Mold, fun cookie cutters
Seals / Cows / Onigiri Related Stuff
Candies, I got a sweet tooth!
Anything from my wists!

Just surprises me. I enjoy being surprises.

And Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008 07:42:34 AM by lilyla19 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008 07:32:42 PM »

~CHANGE IN RULES~

I am going to make a change, instead of me sending out addresses, I'm gonna have you get the address directly from the person you are claiming, just like in the Ongoing Wishlist Swap. All the claims from today I will go back and send out all the addresses, but after that you can get it straight from them.

Remember, when you make a claim, send the pm to both me and the person you are claiming! In that pm you can also request their address info.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008 07:58:20 PM »

Woo Hoo! My very first birthday swap!

I am 27 28 years old as of September 10th. I live in Wisconsin with my husband and our two cats. I love crafts that reflect nature and/or reuse and recycle materials. I also like funky, freaky, weird, cool, unusual craft items. My favorite colors are chocolate brown, blue and green. I am NOT a girly girl, nor do I like knick-knacky types of things. I do however love artwork for my walls and things that are useful as well as beautiful. I love to sew, decoupage, crochet, make paper and play with polymer clay. I have a huge wist that should help with inspiration.

Crafted Items

Embroidered artwork:
Doodles
Amoeba
Wallhanging

Embellished hoodie I wear a mens size XL hoodie. Some of my favorites from my wist
Tree
Tentacles
Dandelions

Patchwork storage boxes to fit in my IKEA storage shelf
Like These

Cover for my sewing machine

Cross stitched items with sarcastic/funny sayings. I have one saying in particular that I would love to have cross stitched- PM me for details

Hand carved rubber stamps or lino blocks

Knitted Socks

Ready to spin fibers/roving

Sewing thread catcher and pincushion combo Thank you LauPre!!!

Botanical Drawings- especially of native prairie flowers and grasses

Handmade soap

Anything from my wist
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace

Supplies 

Fabric (blues, greens, browns, nature inspired, bold Ikea-ish, etc) to make wall art like this Embroidery Hoop Wall Art

Buttons!!!- new, vintage, or homemade

Wool felt

Wool Yarn

Block printing inks and carving material

Kato Polymer clay- I can't find this in my area and I would love to try it

Stencil blanks

Old wool sweaters

Any type of vintage paper items and/or colorful images- old ads, childrens books, magazines. Basically I am looking for stuff to make greeting cards and collages

Extras

Candy or treats that can only be found in your area

Thank you in advance for claiming me for a birthday surprise!!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008 07:56:32 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn to Texturize Hair
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle - Finishing Touches
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle - Customizing with Shears
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle - Cut with Clippers
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle - Set Up Guidelines
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...