A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spoil My Doll swap  (Read 4557 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mom2blu
« on: September 10, 2008 06:23:58 AM »

Well we have several senders and should get several receivers today, so let's see those goodies!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008 09:23:40 AM »

My stuff looked good in my head. Then sad and silly in the package (swap anxiety strikes again.) Can't wait to see how it looks here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
anastrophe
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008 08:17:02 AM »

My package arrived yesterday and it was full of the cutest things you can imagine! I'll try to get my doll to model them tonight and put up some pictures, she looks just so adorable in her new outfits:)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008 08:17:24 AM by anastrophe » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahpanda
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008 03:32:32 PM »

Scotskipper402 is a FANTASTIC swap partner!!!!! I got my goodies yesterday and immediately went through everything oohing and aahing, and showing the little clothes to my boyfriend (who courageously feigned interest). Isobel is definitely thrilled! There were more items than I could even take pictures of in the short amount of time I have before my camera uses up its batteries, so these are Isobel's favorite items, but hardly all of the package!

And now to the photos!!!

Grin
Melissa I love love love the sweaters and the jeans, and the suitcase made from an altoids tin! How clever! I can't get over the amount of stuff you sent--it's all so cute!! Thank you, and I hope you like what I sent you, I feel like it is not nearly up to par!

And thank you mom2blu for organizing, you did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitchypanda.etsy.com
gmail chat: sarahpanda
thanate
wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

crafty alchemist (now, with tea!)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008 03:43:46 PM »

Cute!  that suitcase is really clever, too.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JadedJenn

Valar morghulis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008 07:28:08 PM »

Wow! That stuff is awesome! Does the suitcase open?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
My Wists
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008 09:52:58 PM »

The suitcase is wonderful!  Now I know what all of my friends with dolls are going to want... Cheesy

The knitted items are also pretty great...uh, did you use a pattern or did you just make them up...the little bell sleeves on the green and tan top are so cute and the long sweatercoat and hat are so fashionable!

I just love doll stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahpanda
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008 06:30:26 AM »

JadedJenn, yes the suitcase does open! So the next time Isobel travels she can do it in style!

alwaysinmyroom, I know that ScotSkipper402 made up the pattern for the bell-sleeved sweater, and she used this incredibly soft silk-merino yarn *drool*. I don't know about the other sweater though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitchypanda.etsy.com
gmail chat: sarahpanda
mom2blu
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008 07:13:09 AM »

That's Ellowyne right? Is she standing by herself or is she propped on something to hold her up? I never liker her until I say these shots!

Great package too! Especially if that is only part of it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to fill my home and life with handcrafts! PM me if you want to do a personal swap!

I have brand new inkpads and stamps I need to get rid of. Good brands too. I want to swap for other supplies! PM me if you're interested!

HELPPPP I'm addicted to wists!!!!! www.wists.com/mom2blu
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008 09:37:07 AM »

did you use a pattern or did you just make them up...the little bell sleeves on the green and tan top are so cute and the long sweatercoat and hat are so fashionable!

Just made up the green/tan sweater and the white halter.

I didn't knit the coat and hat -- they're sewed from a felted shetland sweater. Lapels = bottom ribbing and hat = a cuff. I seamed it "inside out" so the nubby tweed showed. I modifyed a coat pattern from "Sewing for Fashion Dolls"

The Pucci-ish jacket is from the same coat pattern.

They look so cute on the doll! I wasn't sure anything would fit.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008 09:42:11 AM by ScotSkipper402 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Wonton Soup
How to Cook Chinese Food
Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
How to Cook Pork Ribs
How to Make Orange Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Get Lost in a Book
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...