A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zara Chine Trapeze Tunic/Dress  (Read 8489 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sugarpumpkin
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008 09:35:13 AM »

k-sparkle I think it looks amazing on you! I absolutely love it!
Im a bit of a slow knitter. Im trying to ensure I dont mess something up. This is my first piece of clothing.
Im still working on the front but its coming along. Im probably about 10 inches into it. And I switched to circulars. Much easier to use on public transit, but since this is also my first time working with circulars it took a little getting used to. But now Im hooked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sequins-and-stripes.blogspot.com

Today, today its all or nothing, all the way, my praise goes out to you, yah all my praise goes out to you.
Today, Today I live for one thing, to give you praise in everything I do, yah all my praise goes out to you!
sapphireblue
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2008 10:43:49 PM »

I find that using circulars is a lot easier than using straight needles.  There is a lot less weight on your wrist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarpumpkin
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008 04:03:42 PM »

How is everyones going?

Mine has sort of been put on hold so I can complete Christmas gifts in the mad dash to Christmas now! 24 days away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://sequins-and-stripes.blogspot.com

Today, today its all or nothing, all the way, my praise goes out to you, yah all my praise goes out to you.
Today, Today I live for one thing, to give you praise in everything I do, yah all my praise goes out to you!
k-sparkle
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008 06:44:28 AM »

Hello everyone, I just wondered how everyone was getting on with their dresses. I'm afraid mine did not last and is now a "Camden" from Knitty.com fall08. Well it is the sweater part, requiring sewing up and sleeves. When I'm finished I'll post a picture so you can see the transformation.

I realise everyone is busy with Christmas shopping, parties and all the holiday hoopla but I'm looking forward to seeing some completed dress pictures in the New Year.

Kirstie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sapphireblue
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008 06:54:54 AM »

I am still working on my, although slowly.  I am still on the back section.  My classes have ended so I hope to be back in full gear now.

Celia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

k-sparkle
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009 12:33:01 PM »

Hi everyone,

I finished the Camden sweater at Christmas, but I haven't done the detachable arms yet. I like this much better than the trapeze dress. I have attached some pictures. Is anyone finished their trapezes yet?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
BaftyCrastard
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009 07:16:16 AM »

Wow, looks like I got here late...still going to try to knit this though! I love the pattern!

BTW, I'm new to craftster and this is my second post...aww a baby lol Grin  Will try and post pics if anyone is interested.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Increase Company Creative Capability
The Most Powerful Sharpening Tool in Photoshop Elements 11
How to Draw Benson from Regular Show
The Link Between Video Games and Classic Art
How to Create a Player-World Dynamics in Video Games
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...