A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: the ortho project  (Read 34325 times)
Tags for this thread: featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrazyFool
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2004 06:30:43 AM »

Thats really cool. Did you get that case like that from the doc? Cuz mines kinda stupid just the like plastic packs where you pop the pills threw the foil one the back, I always wanted one like you have....I know its just a pill pack but im weird...no i dont want a pony. i want the cool birth control pack! Tongue But yea anyway...reambling on..I used to decorate mine to, not the that extent. I made mine all colorful like stained glass with a sharpie then colored all around it with back sharpie to make the colors stand out more. then i put clear nail polish to make it shine. it was really cool but still missing something. so i added a bart simpson sticker...it was really groovy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well...Damn The Man!!!
catladysarah
Tutorial Contributor

knit-maniac!

cyborg bounty-hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2004 02:57:00 AM »

I HATE how many of these stupid things they give me.  When I started on this brand, my mom got me a red case with.. leopard print and shoes on it.  I've been using that ever since, and I can't make them stop giving them to me.  My mom jokes that I should make a "safe sex windchime" or something out of them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, not his way."
quarkiegirl

Keep it loose, keep it tight.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2004 11:59:18 AM »

I have the plain clinic pill cases too. I drew on mine with different color Sharpies: it says "No Babies" and above that "fetus" in a red circle with a slash through it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
abinka
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2004 05:07:56 AM »

I'm on the patch and my doctor gave me two of these "starter kits". They are these pretty iridescent light blue zipper bags with a leaping woman logo. I lined the inside with a great black-and-white op art fabric, put a vertical black strip to cover up the logo, with my initial on it and the op-art fabric peeking through from underneath. It's a great little jewelry case now! I wish I had a camera so I could post a picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
catladysarah
Tutorial Contributor

knit-maniac!

cyborg bounty-hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2004 02:37:57 PM »

So, I have several Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo packages that I don't want.  If anyone's interested in taking them and doing something cool, PM me and I'll send them to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It is our function as artists to make the spectator to see the world our way, not his way."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Understand And Use The Art Color Wheel
How to Apply Red Venetian Plaster
The Art of Body Painting
How to draw Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
How to draw Alviss from MAR
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...