A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Obscene Bind-It-All Project  (Read 16314 times)
Tags for this thread: book , bind_it_all , notebook  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheMistressT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 08, 2008 05:39:14 PM »

So I was in a swap with a partner who collected Joker player cards and I went about finding all the jokers I could.  One way I did that was by visiting the by-the-pound bins at the Goodwill Outlet store where you can find many open decks of cards - sometimes so open that they're out of the box and spread out all over.  So I'd look through those as well as open boxes (not those still sealed) of cards for jokers.  I came upon a box that wasn't just your Hoyle or Bicycle deck, but rather looked like maybe a Professional Wrestler or Chippendale's dancers deck.  Would it have a joker?  I opened the box and what to you know, I can see from the top corner that there is a joker with a photo!  I pull out the card and WHOA!  THAT'S NO WRESTLER, BUT HE SURE IS HAPPY TO SEE ME! Yikes!  I jammed that card back in, looked around (likely blushing and eyes wide in panic) and then decided... hell, why not they'll be less than a buck.  AND since I was shopping for mini-whimsies I'd brought a ziplock to put my selections in so they wouldn't slip through the holes of my cart so it would just blend in with my game pieces and single earrings.   

I didn't send that joker to my partner, but did tell her about it after the fact with an offer to send it.  I like to do the surprise thing with swaps and didn't think that would be an appropriate surprise considering we didn't know each other.  She didn't reply that she wanted it, but I found another craftster who appreciated him (you know who you are).

I decided to craft with them, even though it was a "full deck".  Well, literally, too.  The ManFlesh won't play cards with them (I did have a little fun sneaking them into a cribbage game though - tee hee) and honestly they're like a car wreck to me, I can't help but look, but I can't help but turn away either.

Shoot!  I just realized that Photobucket may kill this photo.  We'll see, I guess.  The penises are pixelated, but I seem to remember them killing a boobie cake (which barely (heh) look like actual human breasts).  I feel even naughtier now! I changed the pic to be more modest, by replacing the pixelated genitals with a "fig leaf", by which I mean a wiener.

Oh, yeah!  They're mini notebooks that are handy to have in one's handbag for info you want to keep with you (window sizes for when you find just the right fabric for curtains, etc.) or quick notes (the website for a product you see at the store and that kind of thing) and I used thrifted notebook paper and my Bind-It-All to make them. They have a card stock back cover.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008 08:20:39 PM by TheMistressT » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bcgrote

Why doesn't evolution work with embroidery kits?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008 05:46:06 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!!  That is AWESOME!  A true train wreck!  I suppose it's ok to stare, as most of these boys are probably gay... or just bi.  And you know what they say, Bi now, gay later....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your site doesn't support Firefox, Firefox users won't support your site!
zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008 05:47:59 PM »

love them!! I would be proud to whip one of them out to take notes on!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LindaEve
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008 05:48:39 PM »

They sure are happy to see you... I'm no prude and I enjoy a laugh, but I reckon photobucket will say bye bye to da boys in the next 24 hours... Anyway, great use of those jokers - well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my etsy shop - http://lindaeve.etsy.com
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008 05:49:52 PM »

So Saucy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008 05:52:39 PM »

Hahahahaha!!!!  That is AWESOME!  A true train wreck!  I suppose it's ok to stare, as most of these boys are probably gay... or just bi.  And you know what they say, Bi now, gay later....

I think it's okay to stare regardless of their persuasion, but I just cant... at least not while I'm holding them in my hands!

love them!! I would be proud to whip one of them out to take notes on!!

Seems I always use my (non pervy) notebook at the fabric store - I can just imagine the response one of these would get by certain of the employees and clientele there!

They sure are happy to see you... I'm no prude and I enjoy a laugh, but I reckon photobucket will say bye bye to da boys in the next 24 hours... Anyway, great use of those jokers - well done!

You think if I Photoshop a leaf over their groin it would pass?  I suppose I could host the pic elsewhere.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008 05:53:43 PM »

So Saucy!

You didn't just say "saucy".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008 05:58:47 PM »

Indeed I did. All that shine had to come from somewhere! *that's what she said!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
TheMistressT

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008 06:04:33 PM »

Indeed I did. All that shine had to come from somewhere! *that's what she said!*

Hahaha! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

clrowi
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008 06:15:50 PM »

OH MY GOLLY!!!
Good execution to put the flesh on the inside, because when you first pick it up, you really wouldn't know what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creative to say the least! (And my hubby is laughing along with me)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Feathered Skirt
Katy Perry and Zoe Saldana Shine In Nudes At Trevor Project Red Carpet
Celeb Street Style: Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani and Victoria Beckham Stylish
How to Match Wellies to Your Outfit
Give Your Sweater a Festive Embellished Collar
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...