A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrapbook Cookbook Round 2 [Send Oct. 31st]  (Read 19334 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2008 04:49:17 PM »

I am so glad toknow you all are good..My family lost so much in Katrina hell almost everything adn for some of them everything..to rebuild and then all over again with Ike I just cant stand to hear Flood..GAH I think it is one of the worst ways to loose all your items.To have to see it all everywhere then to not know what to pick up and toss out first  the goo and mess and moldy stuff then to have to work weeks,months and every years to rebuild..

...At least in a fire it burns and that is that...Floods are an awful way to loose your items...you loose them twice really when you have to leave it you know from teh news then when you have to see it all like that then you have to toss it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Cheebz

I make clothes for imaginary people

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 10, 2008 08:39:55 PM »

I am so glad toknow you all are good..My family lost so much in Katrina hell almost everything adn for some of them everything..to rebuild and then all over again with Ike I just cant stand to hear Flood..GAH I think it is one of the worst ways to loose all your items.To have to see it all everywhere then to not know what to pick up and toss out first  the goo and mess and moldy stuff then to have to work weeks,months and every years to rebuild..

...At least in a fire it burns and that is that...Floods are an awful way to loose your items...you loose them twice really when you have to leave it you know from teh news then when you have to see it all like that then you have to toss it...

We had a little more time because it was actually a water main breaking as opposed to a natural disaster, so we were able to toss everything out of the apartment instead of having to evacuate. I can't imagine what would have happened had we not been there to stall the damage. At one point we had even built a dam of weighted down fun noodles to contain the water and keep it from spreading. Then it was a race against the plumbers to get the rest of the furniture out while they went at the floor with jackhammers slowly blocking off our route out of the apartment. But even with all of that it was not Katrina and I am eternally thankful that I did not have a natural disaster to contend with and have to worry about our lives as well as our belongings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kpuppy
« Reply #332 on: November 11, 2008 05:46:31 AM »

I got my package today and it couldn't have come at a better time! My apartment flooded on tuesday and was declared uninhabitable!  My boyfriend and I had to move everything to a ne place in just over 24 hours and he's working nights so it's been kind of a nightmare for both of us. Kpuppy's package arrived when I really needed a boost and I couldn't love it more. I will post pics in the gallery just as soon as I unpack my camera.

OH MY! I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner!! Cheebz, I hope you are ok and I'm glad you like everything. Take your time on the pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Style Tips For Sporting Events From Jill Martin
Three Wardrobe Must-Haves From Jill Martin
Tricks For Corporate Attire From Jill Martin
Fall And Winter Trends From Jill Martin
Tricks For Transforming An Outfit From Day To Night From Jill Martin
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...