A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,375
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FILL-A-BOX OF HOLIDAY GIFTS sign-ups 9/06 - 9/27 Sendouts 12/1  (Read 28729 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2008 07:25:28 PM »

I'm in trouble when it comes to boxes..... my supplies take up 3 boxes and I haven't got some of it made.  Grin I'm excited though! I can't wait for December.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2008 08:50:30 PM »

I have really just started crafting for this swap.  I was trying to finish the cookbook swap first.  My plan is very open ended I am just going to craft until I fill up my box.  I don't think I can fill up 3 boxes though at least not by the sending date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2008 07:44:58 AM »

I'm a little late on this, but: I <3 Gatlinburg AND chili! Cheesy

Right now I'm narrowing down what I want the larger items to be and then I'm going shopping today, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftypuppymom
« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2008 08:15:35 AM »

I'm multi-tasking in projects right now.  And I went supply shopping yesterday.  You know, I think I have a real craft supply additction Smiley I just keep thinking of more and more ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrAfTer21
« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2008 01:44:18 PM »

I have a few things done and now I'm going to take a break for a few days to make birthday presents for my mom. Smiley
I was working on ______ that is taking a million hours to work on. Seriously, I have worked on this for more than 3 days non stop and it looks like I've just started *rolls eyes* It always looks quicker to make than it really is. It's so funny how that always works out.

Today and tomorrow I have to take a break from this swap. Today, I'm getting ready for a party and tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday. I still have to clean, make the time consuming cake, and cook a bunch of food for tomorrow. I also have homework to do tonight and a class I have to attend tomorrow. I'm going to be up a few hours into the morning. Then, I'll wake up and make him a nice breakfast/ or well go out. (He'll tell me what he wants tonight when he gets home from work.) At least I know he'll really appreciate everything. Grin His birthday also marks the 4th year of us being promised. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A dream is a wists your heart makes
http://www.wists.com/crafter21
feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2008 02:21:47 PM »

I don't think I can fill up 3 boxes though at least not by the sending date.

Don't get me wrong - I'm just excited! I can't imagine filling 3 boxes.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2008 05:02:56 PM »

checkin in. we rescued a kitten from the shelter over the weekend [my partner didnt mention any allergies to them s0o i hope its okay]. s0o im pretty psyched about that [so is my puppy lol] anyways. i'll be getting some more stuff done tomorrow for this swap. some supplies came in the mail on saturday s0o0o im pretty happy about that as well.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Will swap for Dinosaurs*
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2008 09:24:25 PM »

I finished my first item last night.... it's SMOOSHABLE! So it doesn't take up that much room and I loved it so much I am making another one to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2008 10:14:57 PM »

Right now I am cutting _____ to make a set of _______ for my partner. I might make a ______ set or a ______ set...haven't decide yet. Maybe I'll do both if I have enough ________ and _____ .  I made sketches today of a few type of _____ that I can make. I made ten sketches and hopefully I can find enough ______ to do all of them.

P.s. Holiday Inspirations Christmas fabric is on sale this weekend at JoAnn's if anyone would like to know Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
cinnamon teal
« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2008 11:30:31 PM »

Today and tomorrow I have to take a break from this swap. Today, I'm getting ready for a party and tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday. I still have to clean, make the time consuming cake, and cook a bunch of food for tomorrow. I also have homework to do tonight and a class I have to attend tomorrow. I'm going to be up a few hours into the morning. Then, I'll wake up and make him a nice breakfast/ or well go out. (He'll tell me what he wants tonight when he gets home from work.) At least I know he'll really appreciate everything. Grin His birthday also marks the 4th year of us being promised. <3

Yeah October birthdays!  Mine was on Sunday. Cheesy Wish your boyfriend a happy birthday for me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Turkey Stuffing
A Visit to Cork and Brew Restaurant in Liberty, MO
Galaxy Restaurant in Wadsworth, OH
Tips For Cooking With Apples
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...